Chapter 45

I walk beside Noah as Allyson leads us to wherever the hell we're going. I look at Noah with confusion. He sighs and stuffs his hands in his pocket.

"I can feel you looking at me Filia." He mumbles. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Good." He looks at me and squints. I raise my eyebrows and he shrugs. He unsquints his eyes.

"We all have secrets." I let out a dry chuckle. I nod and kick a pebble.

"Yeah... Especially from the ones we love isn't that right?" I look at Allyson and Noah's breath hitches. We finally stops and I groan on relief. "Where did you even-"

I stop in my tracks as I see a beautiful lake in front of us. I gasp at the beauty and Allyson looks at me. We smile at each other and she grabs my hand, pulling me towards the deck. She sits us down and Noah sits on her lap. I stare out at the water and my wolf finally wags her tail. The first time since I left.

I stand up and unbutton my pants. They look at me with amusement. I quickly discard my shirt and throw it to the side.

"Wait...What are you doing?" Noah asks. I take off my pants and set them on my shirt. Respectful little brat smirked at me. Noah looks me up and down and I roll my eyes. "Don't worry sweetheart I'm gay."

"Yeah yeah whatever. There's a lake." He nods and tilts his head. "And the lake has water." I walk back to the edge and look down at them. "So it's basically just an over sized pool. Cya suckers." I put up a peace sign and jump backwards, into the suprisingly warm water.

Noah's POV:

"Shit!" I scramble off of Allysons lap. I quickly take off my shirt and pants. I dive into the water and begin looking around. I swim to the top and look around. I hear laughing and I turn my head to see a red faced, drenched Filia. She's laughing like it's the funniest thing in the world. I growl and she catches her breath with a smirk.

"Who knew you cared about me that much?" She asks. I swim towards her and grab her waist. She laughs and I lift her up. I throw her and she screams mid air, plunging into the water. She gasps for air as her head pops out of the water.

"Now who cares about you?" I joke. She glares at me and I stuck my tounge out. She lets out a weird roar cry and lunges at me. I yelp and start swimming away. She catches my foot and climbs on my back, making me stop.

"You son of a bitch." She mutters. She gets off and starts splashing me. I laugh and we just start splashing each other. Finally we smile at each other and look at Allyson. She frowns before her eyes widen in realization.

"No. Uh-Uh. Absolutely not." She holds up her pointer finger. "Nope. Nuh-uh." She points between us. "I know you're thinking. Unthink it. Right now. Touch me you die."

"Girl I'm the devil's daughter. Try me." We jump out the water and I tackle her. She screams and Filia quickly takes off her clothes. I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck as I hold her bridal style.

"Noah please! Stop! D-Dont touch me!" She yells in between laughs. I stop above the water and she holds on tighter. "Noah no!" She looks at the water and shakes her head. "Put me down you big buffalo buffalo!"

"As you wish." I smirk. She looks at me and shakes her head.

"I take it back! Don't put me down! Noah don't put me-" I throw her into the water and she screams. She comes from underwater and glares at our figures.

I grunt as I feel arms push me forward into the water. I come up and smile at a hunched over Filia. I take it as my opportunity to grab her arm and drag her into the lake with a splash. We all laugh and Allyson gets on Filias back.

Yep... These are my friends.

**********

Valerie's POV:

1 week later...

"Noah come on..." I say. He rolls his eyes but continues walking anyway.

Over the past week all of us have become great friends. We've traveled a lot together and learned a lot too. Noah finally told Ally he was a dreamwalker and well... She ended up  shrugging and saying she had a hunch. She only gets good dreams. Lucky bastard. And I've finally convinced them to join my pack. So now we're about 2 miles away from the pack house, masking our scents.

Finally we reach our destination and they stay behind in the woods. I smile at them before walking in. I see multiple people surrounding a map look up at me. I ignore them and hug upstairs.

Alexander's POV:

"Alpha there's many places she can be." David says. I growl and glare at him.

"You don't think I know that?! She may be hurt! Probably dying because of some kidnapped roug-" We hear footsteps begin to pass us and we look up to see Valerie. She walks past and goes upstairs.

I blink in confusion until something occurs to me. I growl out and run upstairs. I walk into our room to see her setting outfits down on the bed. She glances up at me then continues to study her choices.

"Hi Alexander." Hi Alexander?! That's it?! "Yes that's it. What do you want? A grammy?"

"Where the hell were you?!" I yell. She looks at herself in the mirror and starts putting her hair up in a messy bun, leaving a few strands of hair out.

"I told you. I told you to not expect me back for a while." She turns her head side to side as she examines her figure.

"A while is not half a week Valerie!" I snap. She hums and I crack my neck. I finally take in her figure. She's wearing a white, dirty shirt with shorts. "A while is a few minutes. Hours maybe! But never days."

"You've proved your point Alexander. So what? I've been gone and I've been safe." I growl and grab her wrist. She looks at me.

"You had us worried sick! I lost our mate bond!" She snatches her wrist away and rubs it.

"Relax. I was in Canada with a few friends. Who are joining this pack by the way." I growl.

"Would these friends happen to be boys?" She shakes her head. I sigh in relief until she speaks again.

"Only one of them is." She states. I pin her to the wall.

"They're not coming into this pack." I tell her. She glares at me. "I'm the Alpha! And I said no!"

"And I'm the LUNA GODDAMNIT!" She yells, authority dripping off her voice. "And I say yes!"

"You are still my mate. People don't even know about you!" She growls.

"You smell like her." I back away and she stands in front of me. "Why?"

"Don't worry about it." She growls and her eyes trail down my body. She grabs my face and exposes my neck.

"Oh you-" I quickly slap her hand away and a look of hurt settles in her eyes. I shake my head.

"You will stay here. And we will kill these friends of yours." She meets my eyes and whimpers. "You will never run away from me again." Her face runs pale and she backs away from me. "I'll have someone check on you soon."

And with that I leave, making sure to lock the door.