Umbrella

Chapter 31 - Umbrella

We walked to Umbridge's office just as she was hurriedly walking out.

"Girls, I really can not stay to talk. I must leave," Umbridge spoke impatiently.

I think that Olivia caught on to what Plan A was because she spoke, "oh, no, we don't need I talk to you. I just left something in your office."

"Oh, okay girls, I trust you two enough to get in and out of my office without me there. Now I must be leaving," Umbridge said in her annoyingly fake voice.

And then she left.

What a toad.

So yeah, we went into Umbridge's office and, like usual, I felt the need to vomit.

Oh how I hate her office.

We each quickly went to the fireplace, grabbed some floo powder, threw it into the fire, and yelled "department of mysteries!"

We must have taken forever talking to people because there was already a pretty nasty fight going on.
I looked around, yes! No Sirius!

None of this should be happening.

Hermione should have stopped this.

She read the books... Didn't she?

Just then, a curse went right between Olivia and I.

What poppy heads.

I went to reach for my wand. It wasn't there. 

Frig.

I ran my hands over every one of my pockets and I even checked my shoes. No wand. 

Or pen. 

Just an umbrella.

Argh!

Olivia had taken off. 

Grr. I'm doomed. 

I will die today. 

A red light zoomed past my ear, only a milimeter away from hitting me. 

There were so many lights and flashes going back and forth.

It was like a rainbow!

Just with some extra colors.

Tori came over to me and shot a spell right at my face, which, surprisingly, I dodged. 

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I screamed. 

"Stuptify!" she criend. I dodged it again. 

"Can't you see! I'm still on your side!" I spoke. 

"Bullshit," she muttered. 

"Fine, if you don't believe me than whatever, I don't give a shit," I snapped, doging a curse as I did so. 

"Well I'm sorry that there is nothing to back up that you're not a complete traitor other than your own words," Tori growled. I rolled my eyes. "If you were to be on the good side, then why is this happening right now? Wouldn't you have showed someone the books?"

"I did show someone the books," I said. 

"Really? Who? Your pillow? Suzie? Sugar? Megan Owns This Sexy Beast?" God she's really starting to get on my nerves. 

I shook my head. "No, I told Sirius."

"Telling you're favorite characters isn't going to help here," Tori said in nearly a whisper. Why she did so, go ask a llama. "You might as well go explain everything to Bellatrix."

Grrrrrrrr. 

That's what my brain is saying right now. 

So yeah, after a while I got bored or jumping around so I discovered something amazingly awesome; umbrellas deflect magical curses and spells. 

So I was protecting myself with that random umbrella that I had, cause I'm cool like that. 

Then something unexpected happened. 

Sirius appeared. 

And then started dueling Bella.