Mudblood-Muggle

Chapter 43 - Mudblood-Muggle

I felt the sudden urge to go find Draco. Class was right about to let out (I have a free period) and I was standing right outside of the classroom that Draco was currently in. 

The door to the classroom open and I lent against the wall of the shadowed corridor, my hair color helping me blend in, but I still kept my eyes out for a certain Blondie. 

With my luck, he was one of the last ones out of the classroom. 

I followed him until he was halfway to the Slytherin common room before I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a broom closet. 

"Lumos," I whispered. A spark of light erupted from my wand. 

"What do you want- oh! Hey Megan," he said. 

I rolled my eyes at him. 

"What the fuck has been up with you lately?" I questioned him. 

"W-what do you mean?" he asked faking being confused. 

I, yet again, rolled my eyes at him. "Tell the truth." I sound kind of scary. 

"I will tell you once we get out of this broom closet," he responded to me. 

I sighed. "Fine." 

So we left the closet and started walking to Slytherin common room. Draco had started to speak but I slipped down the stairs. 

"Ouch."

~*~

I woke up in the infirmary. 

"Oh! You're awake!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed. 

"Yeaaaap," I said. I feel unusally happy. "So what happened?" I asked. 

"You fell down the stairs and sprained your left butt cheek."

I died laughing. 

I Siriusly laughed for like a half an hour. 

Hehe, pun. 

So no more gothical Megan I guess. 

~*~

I was quickly let out of the infirmary and went to lunch. I missed breakfast. Awww. 

So I sat next to Draco. 

He looked at me oddly. 

I gave him a confused look. 

"You finally decided to dye your hair back to it's original color? You're not goth anymore?" he asked. 

I pulled a strand of hair in front of my eyes and shrugged, "Guess so." 

It was quiet between the two of us for a few minutes before I spoke up, "So what was up with you?"

It took him a moment to respond, but when he finally did, he said, "I was just so aggravated at myself for what happened this summer, you deserve someone so much better than me. I'm a monster. I was avoiding you for the best for you. I figured that if I was around you less than there would be less of a chance of the Dark Lo-" I cut the rambling boy off. 

"Shh, you're not a monster. No matter what you do, you will always be mine. I don't care if you're involved with the Dark Lord, or if you murdered your hamster, or whatever. It's not your fault. Actually, for the most part of the summer, it had nothing to do with you. You being around me less is even worse than you being with me," I smirked at that part. "Without you I'm a complete loner here," I laughed. "So, please, don't think that completely abandoning me is best for me, cause it's not." I ended my little speech by lightly pecking Draco on the cheek. 

I could have sworn that I heard him mumble "I love you". 

~*~

Draco and I were cuddled up together on the couch in the Slytherin common room, staring at the green flames in the fireplace. 

It was like two thirty in the morning. 

"Draco," I spoke up.

"Hmm?"

"i have a secret that I need to tell you." 

I felt him perk up a bit. 

"What is it?" he asked me. 

"I'm not a pureblood," I admitted. Although that's not all I planned on telling him.

He seemed to relax a bit hearing me say that.

"So? That doesn't really matter to me anymore."

"Well doesn't that make you curious at all on what blood status I am?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, I guess." A moment passed before he spoke up again, "So aren't you gunna tell me?"

"No, I'm making you guess," I smirked.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Halfblood?" I shook my head. He looked at me in disbelief. "Muggleborn?" I again shook my head. He looked confused. A few minutes passed before you could tell that something had popped into his mind. "No... you couldn't be." 

I nodded. "Yep."

"You're the muggle girl?!" Oh god, he seems a bit angry. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well-" I began.

"Do you not trust me?!"

"Yes, I do. But-"

"Than why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He whisper-yelled.  

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. 

"B-because I-i-i," I couldn't form words. 

"Is there anything else that you have kept from me?" he asked. 

I nodded. 

He motioned to me as if saying, "Go on". 

"I know the future and I've come to change it to make life better but I think that I fucked it up but I'm not a seer." 

"Bullshit. 

"You're such an asshole!" I yelled forgetting about the people in dorms around me sleeping. 

"Oh! This is all your fault! If you hadn't come here my life would be normal! I wouldn't have to worry about all this bullshit! It's all you're fault!" Little Draco is having a tempertantrum. 

"My fault?! If I had never come than you would be on a mission to kill Dumbledore and may forever be called a murder and end up in Azkaban for the rest of your life... and then some!"

Okay so maybe I lied a bit there. 

"Fucking mudblood-muggle." 

Tears poured out of my eyes like two mini waterfalls. 

If I hadn't been so upset I would probably be saying some smart-ass remark like "Oh, very creative." 

Ugh, why is life so fucking bipolar?

A/n HEYYY! Longer chapter! So what I've done is written down the general idea of what will happen throughout the rest of the book. It helps me write a lot faster. I've barely stopped typing throughout this whole chapter. Oh and I know how many chapters left until the end and you guys don't haha! I'm so mean! So I felt like I needed some more Dragan drama. Don't worry, they will make up, they always do. So yeah. It's like 12:30 am. I need sleep. I have a dentist appointment in 11 hours :/ Ugh. 

So yeah. 

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan