My NEW Friends...

Chapter 44 - My NEW Friends...

It's been about a day since Draco flipped on me. 

I'm laying in my bed, still a bit upset. I heard something knock on my window. I turned my head to see a dripping wet, midnight black owl, hovering in front of my window. 

I flung myself out of bed and quickly opened the window. 

The owl flew in, dropped a letter on my head, and left. 

I picked up the letter and opened it. 

It read;

Meet me at the astronomy tower at eleven tonight.

That's all that it said. It wasn't signed or anything. Eh, whatever. I guess that I'm going to the astronomy tower at eleven tonight. 

~*~11:06~*~

Shit. I'm late.

I ran up to the astronomy tower as fast as I could, hoping that whoever was meeting me there wouldn't be pissed. 

So I got there, and I saw Draco. 

I walked up next to him. It was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke up. 

"I want to apologise for what I did yesterday. The more I thought about it, the more I understood why you kept it from me-" I interrupted him by crashing my lips onto his. 

He pulled away just long enough to ask, "Am I forgiven?" I nodded as our lips collided, again. 

~*~A Week Later~*~

A few days after Draco and I had made up, he completely disappeared. 

I was all like, da fuq?

So yeah, I got lonely so I took a trip over to the table of Gryffindor and I magically became friends with the Gryffindor people like Harreh and Hermioneh and Ginneh and Ron. 

Oh! And I convinced Hermione to go the the Slugs partehhh with Ronald! I'm amazing! 

AND HARRY IS GOING WITH GINNEH!

They will make babies together!

Hermioneh is making me come with her and Ginneh to get ready for the parteh tonighteh. Eh, eh is getting annoying. 

So I did. 

I didn't even have a dress for tonight. But apparently Torie had sent Hermione one to give to me because Torie just knows me that well. 

“You’re going to love it,” giggled Ginny. 

“Oh god,” I muttered, not knowing if I should be excited or not. 

Ginny put her hands over my eyes as Hermione brought the dress out. 

The hands were lifted away from my eyes so I could finally see the dress. 

I screamed. 

It’s a peacock! 

A fucking peacock!

I like peacocks. 

I put the dress on. 

It fit perfectly. 

The torso of it was basically just peacock feathers (well at least that’s what it looked like), around the

waist was a light blue, almost teal colored, ribbon with a few gems on the right side of it. Than with everything below there were two layers. The exact blue from the ribbon and then covering that was a opaque brown. Also, coming from the gems above, there were more peacock feathers. The dress itself went down to about three inches above my knees and was strapless. (DRESS TO SIDE)