Perfect... Until Now

Chapter 13 - Perfect… Until Now

Megan POV

Yesterday, I think it was Friday. Yep, yesterday was Friday. Okay so, yesterday/Friday was the day that George Weasley and I started dating. Mwahahaha!

So a while after Dinner had finished and everyone had come back to the common room, we were kinda like, making out. So it was a bit awkward. And then I ran around the school yelling “I’m dating George Weasley!” Yet none of the Slytherins treat me any differently, cause I’m cool like that.

Right now, I’m walking around Hogwarts with my coffee bunny, which I named “Megan Payne Owns This Sexy Beast”. So I put the Bunny on a leash and together we are walking around, and I’m singing a song about shampoo, called; I’m bored out of my mind.

I made the song up.

Tori ran up to me. She wasn’t attached to Fred anymore.

“Hey! You’re not attached to Fred anymore!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, we got Dumbledore to unattached us,” she growled. I gave her an innocent grin. “But on the other hand, I’M DATING FRED!” she yelled. Oh crap, I forgot that I lost the bet. “And I heard that you’re dating George!”

“Who told you that?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Uh, you ran around Hogwarts yelling it.”

I laughed, “Oh yeah. I forgot.” I handed Megan Payne Owns This Sexy Beast’s leash to a random Ravenclaw walking by and said, “Tie him to the Whomping Willow.” The Ravenclaw girl looked at me oddly before walking off with Megan Payne Owns This Sexy Beast.

“Come on Tori! I have a mission that I need to do!” I exclaimed before grabbing her arm and running to the Slytherin common room, where I grabbed a bag, and then ran to the library.

“What’s in the beg?” Tori asked.

“Not Marijuana,” I spoke. She looked at me oddly.

I then started taking many muggle fairytale books out of the bag, and put them all in to the History section.

After finishing that, I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and wrote, ‘The Library is closed for an indefinite time period’ and super glued it to the door to the library. Where I got the super glue, don’t ask, because, even I don’t know.

“That’s evil,” spoke Tori.

“Well I’m not a Slytherin for nothing,” I said with a chuckle.

After I had finished in the library Tori and I went to the Great Hall, where I stood at Dumbledore’s podium and yelled, “There is a fifth Hogwarts house called ‘Payne’ and I am it’s founder! For any students who would like to know if they would fit into it, they must be resorted on the day that they come back from Christmas break!” and with that, I went to go sit next to George at the Gryffindor table.

You know, I haven’t sat at the Slytherin table in forever, eh whatever.

As soon as I sat down, George put his arm around me and I slightly leaned into him.

Minutes later Hermione burst through the doors of the Great Hall screeching , “THE LIBRARY HAS BEEN CLOSED!”

George had to hold me up, I was laughing so hard.

I looked around and saw that ninety-nine percent of the Ravenclaws were in a panic so were a few Gryffindors, Slytherins, and Hufflepuffs. That just made it even more funny.