My Life Sucks

Chapter 29 - My Life Sucks

A few months later...

The past few months have been horribly boring.

I like almost died of boredom.

Umbridge called an Inquisitorial Squad meeting which was supposed to start like two minutes ago.

And, you know, I'm expected to attend cause I'm a part of the Inquisitorial Sqaud.

Draco ended up dragging me to the meeting.

When we got there we were stared at by people.

"You two are fifteen minutes late," Umbridge spoke sternly.

"I was sleeping." I said blankly. "And Draco had to carry me here but it took him forever cause I'm a whale."

I think that everyone in the room rolled their eyes at me.

So I rolled my eyes at them.

I then noticed one of Cho Chang's Ravenclaw bitch friends.

CCRBF for short.

She seemed to be stuck between speaking and keeping quiet.

So Umbridge decided to shove some Veritruserum down her throat.

I just really hope that Hermin was smart enough to make sure that there was no DA meeting today.

You know, she never gave me my books back.

What a bitch.

Tori POV

So we were all gathered around in a circle when we heard something loud banging up against the wall.

Oh shit.

Umbridge has come to ruin the day, yet again.

Within a few seconds there was a large hole in the wall. And who stood on the other side was quite surprising.

Apparently Megan is part of the Inquisitorial Squad. I mean, I've heard her talking about it a few times, yet I hadn't thought that she was actually telling the truth. I thought that she was just joking around.

"MEGAN?!" Fred yelled. She seemed to ignore him.

So yeah, after a bit we were all gathered in Dumbledore's office.

Some unfamilar Slytherin was keeping me from running off.

Megan was just standing there, staring ahead like nothing had just happened.

Megan POV

How could I have let this happen!

I watched as Dumbledore poofed away to who knows where and I can't really remember what happened after.

The next thing I knew was that I was surrounded by some people. Those people included Ali, George, Fred, Tori, Harry, Hermione, Ronald, Ginny, and then some others.

Tori was the first to speak, "What's wrong with you! I thought that you were on our side."

"I am," I spoke.

Tori rolled her eyes. "Oh, yes, because people on the good side just betray their friends and get the headmaster fired," she growled.

I glared at her.

"I guess that Ali was right. You are in Slytherin for a reason," Fred said rudely. Ouch. That hurt.

How could they be on her side. If any of us were the bad guy it would be her.

"I guess that I should have listened to everyone. I shouldn't trust people that I meet on the internet, they may just turn out being complete traitors!"

I tried saying something but all I could seem to do was open and close my mouth.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were just standing there silently. Yet Hermione had this look on her face saying, "There was nothing that I could do."

I just don't understand how they could even think that I were the bad guy. That I was possibly going to become a Death Eater. It would be like finding out that Voldemort is a muggle or a muggle born in Hufflepuff house.

So yeah.

I feel like betrayed in a way.

Stupid people.

Ugh.

After a while we all went our separate ways.

I went all by myself cause I'm a loner.

When will George break up with me?

I looked around at my surroundings.

I'm like lost.

I think.

I slid my back down a wall and sat on the floor.

Lifting my arm up, I stared at my mini turtle that I had like completely forgotten about.

"Oh snivellus, my life sucks right now," I muttered.

After a while my butt fell asleep so I decided to get up and try to find Slytherin common room.

Yeah, so turns out all I had to do was make one more left and I was there.

Ugh.

A/n sorry this took so long to upload, it's just I've had like a butt load of homework. My math teacher is an ass and doesn't teach us. He expects us to teach ourselves. No Joke. A 13 year old cant teach their self Algebra 2! Ugh.

Yep so this chapter is dedicated to the person that it says that it is. (I'm too lazy to type out her username) but yeah, it's because she reminded me of the mini turtle. I really hope that your a she. Lol.  

So yeah.  

I need to stop rambling.

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan