Boringnesssss

Chapter 45 - Boringnesssss

Megan POV

They all left for break. 

Every single Gryffindor. 

Every single Ravenclaw.

Every single Hufflepuff. 

And every single Slytherin... except for me. 

Well whatever, that makes it that much easier to read that article about Alex without anyone thinking that I actully care about it. 

Now for those of you who have completely forgotten who Alex is; I will tell you. 

Alex was some creepy kid in my year in Slytherin who would appear at random times. 

He spoke to me at the feast on my first day here and Draco and I were all weirded out because we didn't know who he was. 

Then he kept appearing at random times of my past life at Hogwarts.

And then at my birthday party in the Slytherin common room I talk to him for a while and Draco got all jelly and flipped on me. 

And now he's in Azkaban. 

What a nice life that he's got. 

So the more I read the more that I was sure that he was a poopy head spy. 

I think that I know how the Death Eaters knew where I was this summer when I was kidnapped. 

~*~

Christmas break soon passed. I thought for sure that Draco would be back by the time school was back in session, but I was wrong. 

Years passed

Naw, I'm just kitten wiff you right meow. 

But a while did pass. It was probably about two and a half months. 

Everything is just so boring. 

I was walking to class. I think that it was Divination. I don't really know. My legs are just taking me to where ever they know to go to. It's all automatic now. 

I sit through the long class, bored to death. 

There's really no fun at Hogwarts anymore. 

Nearly all of my friends are gone, my boyfriend disappeared, and they banned me from getting anymore pets. 

After that class, I had a free period. So I took off for the Slytherin common room where Jill was sitting on the sofa. 

I sat next to her. 

For a moment there was silence but then she whispered, "I know your secret." 

On the outside I was bored looking... like always. But on the inside, I was like "WTF?! HOW DOES SHE KNOW?!"

"You're a muggle who knows the future and you think that you friggen everything up."

Okay so I take it that she over heard me telling this to Draco. 

"Eh, just don't tell anyone," I told her. 

She pretended to zip her mouth shut, nodded, and forward rolled away. 

What an odd child. 

~*~

It had just gotten so boring that I felt the need to liven everything up around here. I mean, nobody was having fun. Hogwarts was boring for EVERYONE. 

Maybe that's why Draco left. 

Well he could have at least taken me...

So I decided to send a letter to the twins and Torie. 

It read;

Dear Whoever Recieves this,

It's so fucking boring at Hogwarts. Please liven it up here somehow. Maybe some fireworks will help?

Love, Megan <3

~*~

A few days after the letter was sent was the day that I decided to sleep until like four in the afternoon. 

Of course, that was the day that the twins and Torie came to do a little fireworks show. 

AND I FUCKING SLEPT THROUGH IT!

My life is over. 

A/n Hey! So I wrote this half asleep while listening to Hunter Hayes and Thrift Shop. Mmmm what a great mix, huh? 

~Questions~

1) Whoever can guess the closest to the thing that I look for before I write the next chapter gets a dedication. 

That wasn't really a question. 

2) Chapter title?

There we go. 

This is dedicated to Jill cause she's in it. So yeah.  Mara has a cool accent. I'm tired. It's 2:21am. I'm going to bed now. BYE!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan