Snape Smokes Weed?!

Chapter 30 - Snape Smokes Weed?!

A while later...

Umbridge is a butthead.

She took over the school and now everyone thinks that I'm on her side.

Even the teachers give me dirty looks as I pass by.

So yeah, I've come to the conclusion that I needed to make new friends.

So I did.

And they're all Slytherins.

So lets see, there's Blaise Zambini. Who just happens to be Draco's best friend.

And then there is Audrey Joles. A pretty Brunette girl who thinks that I'm mentally insane. Yet she is pretty bad herself.

Oh and Olivia Dolohov. The daughter of the death eater.

And then there are some other people.

Kara is mad at me too.

She like practically lives in the Gryffindor common room now.

Stupid people.

Well yeah, I was ordered down to Umbridge's office. I met her out I'm the hall ad together we walked into her office.

Yeah what happened surprised me. Well not really.

We found Harry and Hermione in her office trying to use the fireplace.

So before I knew it a whole bunch of us inquisitorial squad people were down here, including Olivia who had apparently been in it the whole time.

So I was holding Torie's arms behind her back. Every once in a while she would look down at me and glare.

I feel so loved.

~*~

After a while we all got to go back to the common room. Well most of us.

Olivia and I went to go see Snape.

Luckily he was there.

"Snapith!" I yelled.

"What do you want?" Snape growled.

"It's all a set up!" I exclaimed. "Voldemort doesn't really have Sirius!"  

Olivia flinched at the name. Ooohhh! I said the 'V' word!

"Yes, yes, I know." He spoke boringly.

"Well Harry is gunna go out and try to save Sirius" I told him.  

Snapes eyes grew wide and quickly moved to the Fireplace.

"No!" I yelled at him. "Sirius will die!"

Snape turned to me. "How would you know?" He asked, eye brows raised.

Whoops.

"She knows the future!" Olivia yelled.  

Oh wonderful Olivia.

Yep, that's right. Olivia knows about the books. Although she refuses to read the books or watch the movies.

"Professor, please just listen to me. Make sure that Sirius does NOT go find Harry," I pleaded.

"I will do what I can," Snape spoke. "No the two of you need to leave. I am in need of some weed smoking."

Okay so maybe he didn't say the last part. But that would have been so funny.

We left his office.

I spoke up, "come on, we're in need of a trip go the department of mysteries."

"Uh how exactly do you expect on getting there?" Olivia asked me.

I smirked. "Oh I've got a few ideas."

A/n hello. Short chapter. But I'm sick so I have an excuse. Hehe.  

Okay so the other day I tea this completely amazing Draco love story called Even if it Kills Me. It's written by AshleyKatniss. Oh my god it's amazing. I'm like addicted. So yeah. Go read it.  

I'm also dedicating this chapter to her cause I feel like it and I love that story. Mwahahaha!

So yeah.

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan