American Football with the Giant Squid

Chapter 11 - American Football with the Giant Squid

I thought that the Giant Squid was a good guy? He, after all, did help Tori and I get back into out boat after we tipped it.

Anyways, back to me dying.

I’m have like no muscle so I didn’t really put up much of a fight as I was being dragged down to my doom. Also, I made the mistake of thinking that I could breath underwater. So I quickly ran out of air in my lungs. After that, I’m not really sure what was real and what wasn’t.

I watched American football with the Squid, had a tea party with the mermaids, at a waffle, and then I turned into a turtle-fish hybrid.

I think I’m dead. I’m gunna become a ghost and haunt other muggles. Wait, do muggles get to choose to become ghosts too? Or is that just them magic folk? Well I’m still gunna find a way to haunt people, cause I’m cool like that.

If I am dead than, I’m the most awesomely amazingful awesome dead person alive!

~*~

Okay, so turns out, I’m not dead. Yet, everyone thinks I’m asleep, when really, I’m, you know, awake. Just with my eyes closed.

I slightly opened my eyes to see that it was dark in the Infirmary except for the light coming from the stars and the moon. I sensed someone next to me. I looked over and saw George, asleep, yet holding my hand.

“He hasn’t left since he heard you were here,” Madam Pomfrey spoke, making me jump.

I looked down at George again. He’s so cute when he sleeps. It’s true, I really like George Weasley. Like really really like George Weasley.

Madam Pomfrey handed me something, I drank it, and quickly fell back asleep.

Tori POV

I’m not really sure how Megan managed to get back to shore but, somehow, she did. And almost as soon as she did she blacked out.

Luckily, George was walking by and he rushed Megan to Madam Pomfrey, cause Fred and I would have failed at carrying her.

George ended up stayed with Megan while Fred and I went back to the Gryffindor common room.

~*~

“I’m gunna go to bed,” I said, getting up off of the couch, yet almost falling over because of the handcuffs on Fred and I.

“No you aren’t,” Fred said. Ha! That rhymed! I’ve been spending way too much time around Megan.

Fred pulled me back to where I was sitting. After a while my head started to feel heavy so I rested it on Fred’s shoulder and I guess I fell asleep.

??? POV

“What have you found out about Dumbledore’s secret weapon?” the Dark Lord asked me during a Death Eater’s meeting.

“It’s a girl, in her sixth year-” I started.

“Yes, yes, we already know that! Crucio!” he yelled, pointing his wand at me. Almost immediately I felt the pain of the cruciatius curse, yet refused to scream as it would show that I was weak.

As he lifted the curse I continued speaking. “The girl, she’s a muggle. Yet they have her doing magical classes. And oddly, I can’t get into her mind. Also, she seems to know things, things that even most wizards and witches don’t know. And she talks, like she knows something, something that nobody else knows, and that something sounds like it’s pretty important. I think that it’s something to do with the future,” I said.

The Dark Lord’s eyes widened slightly but he tried to hide it.

“Lucius,” the Dark Lord said, turning his attention from me to Lucius Malfoy. “I need to speak with you, alone. The rest of you, leave, scatter!”

A/n This is a wicked short chapter, sorry. I had another long drive today but I failed at writing. Then, when I got to the resort that we are staying in I was really busy. So yeah. Also, good news! This story has reached over 1,000 reads! That was really fast!

Also, I'm not sure how long it will be until I can upload.

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan