Chapter 11: Hope

"Put it on."

Harry handed me a small collar with a gem in the middle; it seemed like this was a gothic-style necklace that he simply bought at Hot Topic, although it did not look like cheap plastic - the stone was real.

I carefully looked at this collar and asked, "Why? What does it mean?"

"It will show everyone that you are my pet," Harry answered with a grin on his lips, his dark eyes studying the jewelry.

"Did all your pets wear this?" I asked with contempt. How many pets Harry had in the past - I could only imagine. I could even be the fiftieth girl he took to hell. And I absolutely do not want to think about what happened to others.

"It does not matter. The only important thing is that you will wear it," said Harry, before bowing his head and feeling a tight collar tightly cling to my neck, and the stone lay limp on my collarbones. The stone was rather heavy, and I was very scared when I heard the click of the lock to my left; Harry put me on a chain.

"What are you doing?" I asked sharply.

"What does it look like?" Harry answered calmly, looking at the chain in his hand. He squeezed it and jerked sharply, and I screamed as the collar dug into my sensitive skin.

"Stop it! Don't do it - it hurts!"

Harry let out a low hoarse laugh from his amusement and muttered, "Good."

For all the "time" that I "spent" here, I found out that Harry is a sadist. He is really pleased to hear my screams, cry, or my requests will stop. It seems that he deliberately brought me to this state, and then reveled in it.

But as soon as I stopped resisting, his fun faded. He wanted me to repulse him - that was exactly what his entertainment consisted of.

It was a torture.

Absolute torture.

"I think it should be tightened," Harry said with a twisted smile on his lips. If you tighten the collar tighter, it will just leave deep wounds on my neck. "What do you think of this, Avery? Hm?" His voice became lascivious, he towered above me, tugging at my collar. I think he wanted to make me enjoy the pain, but I don't think it would ever come.

"I would not want to," I muttered.

"Don't worry, you will soon fall in love with this," he was quite confident in his words, although I doubted very much. He stepped back and sharply pulled my chain, due to the fact that I suddenly pulled in his direction, the collar painfully pierced my skin. I walked very close to Harry, bowing my head in his direction to relieve pain.

Will this torture never end?

Harry's laughter echoed around the room, for it was empty.

"It will never end."

I bowed my head and continued to follow Harry. I was scared when we left the room and ended up in that terrible hall where the terrible demons lived, but now I felt relieved, because I was not alone.

I stopped to inspect the room, so Harry eagerly pulled the chain. I coughed and still followed him. I felt like a dog on a leash, and Harry was my master. I tried to remember how dear I was running away. I don't want to see those demonic babies again. They scared me to hell.

We walked through a couple of corridors until we reached a staircase that I had not noticed before. It was obvious that Harry knew where he was going while I remained in ignorance - it was very easy to get lost here.

However, we came to a lonely red door - it seemed to go through the fire - there were a lot of dark spots and cracks on it. Harry loosened his grip on the chain and opened the door. Hot air hit me in the face right away: there was a feeling that we were going down to the stove,