Chapter 6: The Point of No Return

Harry's Pov

I checked Avery again while she slept soundly in her bed.

My gaze eagerly devoured her small figure, hidden under the covers. I felt thirsty for this, not like a vampire, but...

... I wanted to take possession of her body, completely.

No, I didn't want to drink her blood, as vampires wanted. I was much more greedy. I wanted her to be completely mine. I wanted her soul.

I came to the cry of her soul, and now she is mine.

The first time I felt it when I ran into her in a shopping center. I lied to her when I said that her faith was weak, and therefore she sees me. took on a human form with only one purpose - to walk among people; and of course they see me. Even her brother saw me.

But she easily believed in my lies.

Poor, trusting girl.

Honestly, I could not believe that she was so quickly seduced by my words. She instantly believed me. I sat on a chair in her room, looking at her with a thoughtful expression on my face, I only thought about how fun I would be spending time with her. Just by controlling her mind, I will have a lot of fun.

Most likely, I could make her believe in anything.

But the saddest thing was that she believed in Him. Her life was ruined as soon as her family was killed; she balanced on the edge of a cliff so as not to fall into my world.

And all she needed was a little push.

And I became that push.

It was like a kid's game, I blackmailed her to come with me. It only made me laugh. She was so confused when I told her about the price of the transaction, and the price was too high.

She had no idea what she had drawn herself into. I grinned triumphantly, she was a strong soul, I must admit it. She was so gullible that it was easy for me to fool her.

Or maybe it's because it has become commonplace for me to make deals.

But in any case, she was an idiot, since she believed the demon.

I got out of the chair and hung over her fragile body. My eyes reveled in her dark hair, which was spread all over the pillow in the form of light curls, I admired the smoothness of her skin; her tanned skin contrasted with the fair skin of the people around her. Her eyes were slightly ajar, thick eyelashes rested on her cheeks, which were already dry from the tears shed by her.

"Soon, it will all be mine," I whispered, curving my lips into a mischievous smirk - No. This is all mine. You just don't know this yet.

I grinned at the knowledge of the power I possess; Avery made me stronger. Contact with her made me much stronger than I am.

Sadly, she does not know this.

I closed my eyes, focusing only on her. So I could see her dream. She was at school talking with friends - with a blonde and a tall guy. They laughed at something while I walked around a small audience.

But Avery did not see me.

For now.

Kill her, the power of my thoughts overtook a girl who instantly froze. For a second, it might have seemed that she was frightened of something, until she reached for Avery's neck and broke her.

Avery died instantly.

And after that, she ended up in my world.

"Harry, what's going on?" from complete horror Avery began to stutter, she turned on the bed so that her face buried in the pillow; she looked crazy.