Chapter 18: Deception

I feel naked when Harry's collar does not wrap around my neck.

Asmodeus immediately removed it from my neck and threw it aside as an unnecessary rag. I was glad that now I have a new owner who will treat me better than before.

I know that it sounds very stupid, but I'm fascinated by it. Each of his words and actions is called in me by a big fire, which makes me want more. His voice reassured me, but at the same time he started a fire all over my body. When he kissed my hand, I immediately melted under his touch. It seemed to me that I was again an ordinary teenage girl who attracted the attention of the most beautiful boy in school.

But only Asmodeus was not an ordinary guy.

He led me into a posh room, which seemed much better than Harry's regular room with a double bed in the middle. A bright red canopy surrounded the bed, enclosing it in a world of colorful fantasies, and champagne-colored walls calmed the disturbing blood.

I immediately felt at ease and tree when he offered me wine. Of course, I politely refused, smiling at him, but his gesture pleasantly surprised me.

I am sure that with him I will not feel pain.

It seemed that my life was changing for the better. I freed myself from Harry, who was the cause of all my suffering, and now I am with Asmodeus, who is much better and kinder.

I still have no idea who he is, but I don't care about that. I only know that he is better than Harry. Such conclusions can be drawn from how we had a nice conversation with him, while he idly sipped red wine from a glass. He carefully listened to my story, which I told him, because I felt a certain confidence in him. And, of course, I told him the whole truth about Harry and his attitude towards me.

"Don't worry about him anymore," he said, putting his hand on my thigh, squeezing it slightly. "I won't let him hurt you again."

I was still thinking about our connection with Harry, because he ate my heart. But everything stopped when Asmodeus said, "You are very beautiful."

I smiled at such a compliment and blushed instantly. He produced a strong effect on me, and the attraction between us could not be overlooked. My body reacted to it against my will, and I am ashamed of my vulgar thoughts, which had never been before.

"I'm sorry Harry attacked you," I whispered.

Asmodeus chuckled, "As I said, he is too young to be able to control himself and his anger. Moreover, he never treated you the way you deserve it. Girls like you need a man who will take care of them." His voice dropped, and I completely gave myself up when he began to cover my neck with kisses.

His touches were tender and burning; he did not cause me fear or pain. Now I feel relief, not horror.

"Although I cannot blame him for wanting you. But now that you are mine, I will not let you go." His tone has become deeper and darker, so I tensed in his arms.

Trying to deal with myself, a stupid chuckle flew from his lips, "Oh, good."
Asmodeus pressed his lips to mine, drawing him into a kiss. For a moment I froze, not understanding what was happening. But as soon as I realized what he was doing, I immediately gave him a slap in the face and began to push him away from me. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Uhh," he cooed as darkness filled his eyes. He squeezed my neck in his hands, burning my face with hot breath. "I will take care of you, just let me do it."

Panic filled my mind. I don't know why he has such a strong influence on me, and it is scary. This state is completely unnatural, isn't it?

I got up, resolutely heading for the door, to get away from here as far as possible. But Asmodeus was stronger and faster than me. Therefore, he managed to grab my hand and pull me back to him, sitting on his knees.