Chapter 9: Scream

"Wake up, Avery."

As soon as I heard the command of a soft, hoarse voice, my eyes opened wide, meeting with a pair of blacks. But now something was different - 1 no longer felt fear, looking at them, I was not afraid of him even when his fingers fingered the strands of my hair. Numbness is what I felt.

"Good girl," he whispered, his lips tightened into a smile.

"What happened?" I asked in a whisper.

Why did I wake up just when he told me to do this?

"You obey my every command, remember?" he answered my dumb question. "Every thought, every inch of you belongs to me." His finger ran over my lower lip, bowing his head to me. "You don't even have a choice; you will still obey me."

When finished, he closed his eyes, trying to master the situation. My chest no longer hurt. I bowed my head and saw that there was no more wound and dried blood.

"Life in Hell will be very different from your human life," Harry told me."You no longer live in your human body, Avery, now you are immortal."

You are eternal. Now you cannot die. There will be no end to your time.

"I can't ... die?"

"It happens to all the souls that get here. Death is a form of mercy. When people experience pain, they want to die so they don't feel it anymore." Harry fingered the strands of my hair between his fingers as his empty eyes looked at me. His lips barely moved, but clear words still flew from them. "But here, in Hell, pain is everywhere.You cannot escape here."

His words excited me, the way he said this made me nervous.

"But you shouldn't be afraid, my innocent animal," Harry muttered hoarsely, leaning closer to me that our noses were almost touching." will teach you how pain can turn into pleasure."

"No," I muttered in a hoarse voice. "Please, can I still sleep?"

"No, you can't," Harry answered without even thinking. "I have been waiting for my pet for many years. Now I am more than ready to play with you."

I gasped, "So I'm nothing but a pet to you?"

"I will take care of you," he did not deny his words, but he did not confirm mine either. I flinched when I felt his hand on my hip, which lifted the thin material of my dress, thus touching my bare skin. I tried to move away from him, but did not know where.

Here is just me and Harry.

No one else.

Only us.

"Scream whatever you want, "Harry whispered lustily as his hand began to lift the hem of the dress, exposing my legs. "No one will come to your aid, only I will enjoy your screams; they are like music to me." His dark eyes glared at me, it looked like he just couldn't take his eyes off me. I could feel the joy and excitement that came from him.

It was terrible.

He is full of darkness.

It will be painful.

It is truly demonic.

"Come on," Harry encouraged me, still trying to take off my dress, his eyebrows were frowning, for there was no sound from my tightly pressed lips. "Come on, scream, I want all Hell to hear your screams, Avery... scream."

He abruptly tore off the dress from my body, there was only emptiness in his eyes, and an evil grin on his lips as he examined my body.

I can do nothing about it.