Chapter 15: Abandoned

"Spread your legs wider for me, baby." Yes, yes.

I moaned lingeringly when one of the men parted my legs, holding me tightly in his arms. He tightly squeezed my hips, ready to abruptly enter me from behind. Two more demons were sitting in front of my face, apparently waiting for their turn.

The eyes of these men were carnivorous when one of them grabbed my hair, sticking my mouth on his cock. I grabbed my thigh with my hand, trying to relax my throat so that his cock could go deeper. The man liked this, he hissed under his breath with pleasure as my tongue swirled around the head of his penis.

"Whose pet is she?" Asked one of the demons.

"I do not know to whom it belongs, but he is clearly lucky."

"Avery, what the fuck are you doing?" Growled a hoarse voice, which I recognized immediately. I quickly recoiled from the man's penis, a little scared. Harry threw so far the two demons that recently stood in front of me against the wall, that it only hurt me to see what I saw. The demon standing behind me had the same fate.

My master was naked, so I crawled to him, knowing that he was waiting for my caresses, but the darkness in his eyes made me stop. The gaze was saturated with rage.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I pleased them," I answered. "Isn't that what I have to do?"

"No, you are here to please only me." He squeezed the hair on my nape,forcing me to my feet. Harry towered over me, frowning his pretty face. "I don't want you to do nice to anyone other than me."

"I don't understand," I answered.

"You can please them with your mouth, but no other way." Harry squeezed between his fingers the sensitive skin of my crotch, hissing in my ear, "Bend over this table."

He nodded toward the wooden table behind us, on which stood a glass of bright red liquid. I obediently leaned over him, feeling with my chest warm wood.

His hands spread my legs apart, opening me in front of him, and his cock instantly entered me. I did not hiss and did not moan in pain, because I did not feel it at all. I do not know how much I have already been here, but apparently the pain ceased to exist for me. So I just let Harry teach me a lesson, even though it didn't work out too well for him.

"It hurts, right?" He whispered in my ear, squeezing the lobe between my teeth.

"No."

Hearing my non-affirmative answer, his tremors became stronger, faster, more powerful

"Sure? I want you to be honest with me, Avery."

I got used to the pain. This thought revolved in my head, but would not have dared to fly off my tongue. Before us was another table on which one girl fucked another. Everyone around had sex. I remember how uncomfortable I felt when I first came here with Harry. It was terrible, because I had never been to such places before, and here no one hid their emotions and actions.

Harry grabbed my hair, which caused pain, albeit for a split second. Only my back was bent, leaving his lips to my neck.

I knew that he was disappointed, even angry. His power no longer affects me. No matter what he does and no matter how fast and deep his jerks are, I still don't feel anything.

Why?

Because I'm used to it.

Previously, I was trembling only after one slap on my ass, but now my body absolutely does not care. I screamed when he was pinching my nipples or biting my shoulder, but now I am indifferent to this. Now he has to make a lot of efforts so that I feel physical pain.