Chp 29- Goodnight Kiss

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters which are the ones not mention in any hxh series.

NSFW
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"I think you look better this way"

"What..?"

He comes closer and grabs my waist. I felt safe, I felt good. I want to be by his side as much as I hate his being.

"Please dont let me go."

He looked at me and kissed me in a rough passionate manner. Our tongues fought for dominance but as always he gets his way. His hand started exploring every inch of my body and made its way down to grip my ass giving it a slap. He took off what was left of my dress.

"You're mine"

He started kissing my neck leaving bites and hickies as he went down. He massaged my breast while sucking the other.

"Fei.." I moaned softly

He smirked and went back to kissing me. He grabbed my face roughly licking the side of my lips.

"Get on your knees"

I got on my knees and started unbuttoning his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. I began to stroke his member teasing the tip a bit. I placed my lips on the tip and he let out a groan. I tired my best to take as much as possible but he wasnt having it. He grabbed my hair and shoved his himself all the way in making me gag.

Tears were forming in my eyes from. After minutes of sucking and gagging he finally released in my mouth.

"Swallow"

I did as he said. He helped me up and once again grabbed my face and gave me a long heated kiss. He started rubbing my area and shoved in two fingers. Letting out a moaning scream of pain.

"Just for me"

He was pumping his fingers rapidly. Before I could even release he threw me on the bed and flipped me onto my hands and knees. He gave my ass a few hard slaps that would for sure leave marks. Without warning he shoved his member into me. Not giving me anytime to adjust.

"Oh my god~" I yelled in pain

I was a moaning mess. I turned to look at him. He had his eyes closed letting out quiet small grunts.

"Harder! Faster!~"

He gave me a small smirk. He picked up his pace. I felt a knot started to form. He was getting bigger making me moan loudly in pleasure.

After a few more thrusts we both released. My insides were filled with so much of him. He didnt seem tired at all. I put myself in a comfortable position drifting to sleep.

Feitan pov
"Oi"

She asleep already? Me was in shower but couldnt help think about today at auction. What was that Why do me even care?

Me got in bed with and gave her kiss.

y/n pov
I woke up to the sight of Feitan. His arm was wrapped around me but not strong enough to hold me back. I was able to get out of his grip and began to change. I ended up wearing one of Feitans dress shirts.

How did he not notice? What a dumbass. I walked to my room that was luckily empty. I headed straight to the bathroom not bothering to get a change of clothes.

Tears rolled down my face. I can't believe I let him do that to me again.

Why can't I remember anything of the auction? What the hell is happening to me?

After the shower I went to the room and saw a box with my name on it. I opened it and saw an overall type dress. There was a note in the box

Me and the girls picked this for you, we hope you like it
-Shizuku

An idea popped in my head.

"Sorry Feitan but one less dress shirt won't hurt you"

I put on the new clothes with my black platforms and headed out the room.

"Hello everyone"

"Good morning" Chrollo and some of the others said. I felt Feitans already glaring at me.

"(y/n) could you please take a seat we need to talk about last night at the auction." Chrollo said