Chp 26- Suit up

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters which are the ones not mentioned in any hxh series
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"You shall not leave my sight tomorrow got it?"

"You don't tell me what to do."

He let go and left. I went into the bathroom and took off my contacts. Maybe I should just leave them out for the auction.

"(y/n) im coming in" Shizuku said

"What!? no wait-!"

"Im sorry but I need to get something and we're both girls here no need to be shy-"

"(y/n)"

"Yes I know I know... give me a minute i'll put my contacts back on."

"No! Why didnt you tell me about this? I always thought they weren't real! The color of your eyes are so pretty and unique. (y/n) you really lack self confidence. I don't know who damaged you this much to the point you have to hide those beautiful eyes of yours."

"You think my eyes are pretty?"

"Of course! Everything about you is! maybe a certain someone would think the same"

"what-"

"You shouldnt wear those contacts anymore cus one you dont need them and two you dont have anything to properly wash them and you're going to get an eye infection"

"Thank you Shizuku"

"Ok ill leave now"

and with that she closed the door. I will leave them off tomorrow.

*The next day (auction day)*
I went to the city as an order from Chrollo to see how hectic it would be and while I was on it I went to buy a bag so I could fit the suit in.  It was pretty hectic out so I came back to the base around 4:30. 

"Im back"

"Welcome back (y/n)"

"Well the city is pretty busy as usual but it felt odd it felt as someone was watching from a distance everywhere I went"

"I never knew one of our new members was this pretty" A reddish pinkish haired guy said

"Oh Hisoka glad you can make it on the day of the auction, (y/n) this is the other member who wasnt present on your first day here" Chrollo said

"Oh"

"My pleasure to meet you" he said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a quick peck I felt a very very intense aura of rage and hatred coming from the back.

"All of a sudden it got murderous here dont you think Feitan" Phinks told him.

"Ok enough, Hisoka back away please. Continue (y/n)" Chrollo said

"Oh yes um so I felt a presence he is very strong"

"how do you even know it's a he?are you working with them?" Kay asked

"Can you not interrupt me and mind your buisness for a minute?"

"Kay you're excused for the rest of the meeting ill have someone forward the information for tonight"