Chp 25- Personal

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters which are the ones not mention in any hxh series
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"I could play this game too"
Y/N pov
Who does she think she is? Like sure she can have any guy in the world but out of everyone in this world it had to be Feitan? Even tho we arent together, I dont want to see him or share him with someone else...

"Why?" he said

"Why what?"

"Why you want to be with me all of a sudden?"

"Oh I don't know"

"You don't hate me no more?"

"Just shut up"

I was pushed onto a wall in a secluded place, who knows where.

"Is it cause of her?"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

He looked at me and smirked. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. A rough one to be exact. Recently I have developed some feelings towards him but I can't deal with this anymore.

"Feitan can we go?"

"Hmm no" He said as his hand slithered down my back and onto my ass

"Feitan!"

"Shut up"

He started to get rougher with me as seconds went by. He was starting to take off our clothes until my phone started to vibrate.

*Really Shizuku!?*

"Um hello?"

"(y/n) where are you?"

"Im out eating with Feitan why?"

"Oh because Shalnark said he wanted to speak with you immedietly"

"Couldnt he just call me?"

"Hello? (y/n) I need you to come to the base like right now"

"Did something happen?"

"Just hurry up and come"

After I hung up I started to fix myself up and so did Feitan. I looked over at him and he seemed irritated. Not my problem though.

The walk back was silent.

"Sorry we didnt end up going to eat maybe next time..."

"Tch I was but they ruined it"

"HOW CAN YOU SAY STUFF LIKE THAT OUT LOUD!?"

"Stop yelling all the time"

"Fei"

"Huh"

"I think thats what i'll call you"

"No"

Once we reached the base I went looking for Shalnark.

"Hey Shalnark so what's going on?

"So I heard about your incident with Kay"

"What?"

"I think you're a good person but doing that was not ok"

"What are you talking about?"

"The fact that you dont even realize it-"

"Shalnark can you just tell me what the hell you're going on about?"

"Kay said you tripped her earlier and told her to stay away from Feitan because he wouldnt want her"

"That lying snake... Where is she?"

"She's in Paku's room"

"Shalnark you can ask Feitan if you want the truth"

"Ok then.."

And with that I was on my way to my room. Shizuku and Machi were in there.

"Hey (y/n) you look kind of mad whats wrong?" Machi asked

"So apparently I tripped and threatened Kay?"

"Oh yea I heard about that. I knew it wasnt true so I just ignored her" Machi said

"How do you know?" I asked

"She's going around telling everyone" Machi replied

"Is she even part of the troupe?" I asked

"We're not sure the boss hasnt decided yet" Shizuku responded

"Ill be working on something right now if you guys need anything just call out my name" I said irritated

They both nodded and I headed to a seperate room in the building to cool off. I was doing some final touches on Feitans tux. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The auction was coming up very soon. While I was at it I made sure everything was on point and aligned with one another.

*Time skip into 2 months later*
I havent really seen the troupe much since i've been staying at a hotel for privacy reasons. All I know is Kay ended up being part of the gang since one spot was open due to my dear Uvo's passing.

The auction was tomorrow. I had no idea how I was going to give him the suit. I wanted to give it to him personally but I don't have the courage the to do that. I haven't seen him these past two months. He knew I was here at the hotel.

We were ordered to go back to the base which is where I currently am now.

"Everyone please come here" Chrollo called

"You all know the auction is tomorrow and I have come up with a plan to get inside to the auction items. I also have a few backup plans if the main plan fails. We will enter as guests, Pakunoda will be in charge to get us in. The rest of us will wait at a nearby empty place. (Y/N) I will need you to make sure to eliminate anyone who walks our way along with Feitan."

"Ok..." I felt a glare from across the room. In fact its been this way ever since I got here. It's like his daily thing.

"Why is she the only one doing something important? What type of nen does she have that we can't be in charge of that?" Kay asked

"Don't question the boss get over yourself" Machi replied

"Enough" Chrollo said

"That is the plan for now, if anything is to change Nobunaga and Machi will be in charge of distributing the updates and important changes, any questions?"

"I still dont understand why-"

"Kay please go to your room you're done for tonight thank you"

"but- yes ok sir"

"You are dismissed"

I started to head to my room ready to collapse on my bed. That was until someone decided to slam me against my door.

"You shall not leave my sight tomorrow got it?"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hello everybody sorry for not updating yesturday. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you byee.