Chp 3- Goodbye

Disclaimer: I do not own hunter x hunter, I only own my characters

you aren't wearing contacts yet
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Hey (Y/N) I was going to ask you if we could leave later? I promised to help out someone"

"That's fine"

"Great, ill see you later"

I might as well walk around the city one last time before I leave. Good thing I won't be seeing anymore of this place.

I started walking back to the spot me and (Y/FN) agreed to meet up.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard.

I turned around and saw people running for their lives. I started running towards the crowd of people hoping to see (Y/FN). Some people were badly injured and some were not even alive anymore.

"(Y/FN)!!!"

She looked at me and started running towards me. Another bomb was dropped making me drop onto the groun. My ears were ringing and my vision was blurry.

"(Y/FN)!" I yelled out

No response

"(Y/FN)!"

"(Y/N)! help me!"

Running towards the voice hoping she wasn't badly injured until I saw their body on the ground. I ran towards her and picked her up. Running as fast as I can to a safe spot.

"No no no no no! (Y/FN) answer me please"

No response

"(Y/FN) please it wasn't suppose to be this way. You're to young we still have goals to complete. I can't do this on my own, I need you here with me. Please wake up" I said as I shakes their body a bit. Tears began to fill in my eyes.

"We'll meet again one day... (Y/N)"

I sat there, my bestfriends lifeless body in my arms. I lost everything, everyone.

"Make sure nobody here is alive, we don't want nobody finding out about this"

"Yes sir" I heard a group of people say

I felt rage and anger.

"Don't move or you'll die" I heard someone say with a knife against my throat

"You took everything..."

Looking over at the male, keeping our eyes locked with eachother. A dark deadly aura started forming.

Before he could scream for help he dropped dead.

A few hours went by and I finally reached a spot to bury (Y/FN). I slowly picked her up and put them into the grave I had dug for her, placing flowers on top.

I don't want to do this anymore.

...

On my way back to the city I grabbed my stuff and made my way out of the city.

*flashback*
"(Y/N) get ready we are leaving"

"Where are we going?" I asked your the women

"Its a secret"

I never realized what actually went through her head that day.

'You're a unique child not like the rest of us here. Its been passed down to you.'

I don't have what it takes to be your mother.

"(Y/N) stay here i'll be back soon" she said and started to walk away.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Just finished chapter 3 see yall in the next chapter muah!