3 | Castles

"Coffee or Tea?" I asked Andres as he finished cooking the pancakes for our lunch. And I was assigned to prepare the salad and the drinks.

"Coffee, please." He said as he put the plate with the freshly cooked pancakes. Yeah, I know. What kind of lunch are pancakes? Well, it's the kind of lunch for two people who overslept and is having a mild hangover and is starving.

"Coming up!" I cheerfully said and served the coffee for the two of us. And grabbed the butter and the chocolate and the maple syrup. He likes maple and I'm with the chocolate. Of course.

"Let me ask you a question. Why did that big buff guy's face is wrinkly again?" He asked while pouring the syrup on his pancake.

I chuckled at his question. Well, last night after our talk and crying (just me crying) session. We ended up rewatching The Game of Thrones. And he became interested with the story too. While we were watching, he grabbed a bottle of wine from the kitchen. And as the show continues we unconsciously finished the bottle.

And that's also the reason why we overslept and woke up with a hangover. I can't even remember how we got to my bedroom. We just woke up with him having all the blanket to himself and me hugging a french bread.

"Well his brute of a brother shoved his face on the fire. And guess what? His father even lied to the people about it and covered up his brother." I explained to him. He nodded understanding the situation now. We both finished eating the pancakes and drank our drinks while talking more about our thoughts on the show.

"You know the setting and the castles on the show look really great. Where did they film it? Somewhere in Europe I'm guessing." He said, finished with his coffee and he started to read his newspaper.

"Yeah, they did. But mostly in Ireland. You know I've searched for some great places in the internet. And I've found some really good ones." I told as I went to the living room and started scanning through the channels on the tv.

"Really? What? You're planning on moving? Or having a vacation?" He lowered his newspaper to look at me.

"Nah, not moving. Just wanna have a destination to go if ever I'll have the chance. You know." I turned my body on the couch to be able to look at him on the kitchen table which is behind the couch.

"And I found this place which I think you'd like. Berlin. Berlin is really great place with all the attraction with your taste, and castles and museums. I bet you'll be like a kid in a candy shop there." I smiled as I talked about the place to him. He placed the newspaper he was reading at the table. And smiled at me.

"Do you wanna go to this place too?" Andres asked me. As I grew up with him and his love of art, I turned to love and appreciate the talents of the well-known artists in the world. And thinking about going with Andres to places I know he'll be happy, it will surely make my heart fill with happiness too.

I've been with this man almost my whole life, and it felt like we experience each other's emotions, after all these years of being together. If he's sad, I'll be sad. If he's happy, I'm happy. If he's mad, I'll be mad. And vice versa. I definitely don't have any idea how this happened but it just did for the both of us.

I leaned my head on the couch and genuinely smiled at him and nodded my head, "I'd love to. And it'll be the best if it's with you."

He pushed back the dining chair and stood up. He walked towards the living room and sat on the couch beside me. He stretched his right arm on my back to hold my right shoulder, and he brought me closer to his body.

"Hey, listen to me. We'll both go to Berlin as soon as this heist ends successfully. Okay?" He told me with that sincere and promising look in his eyes.

"What if it fails?" I asked him seriously of the other outcome that can probably happen on the heist.

"We'll go there. I promise you that. And you know that the only promise I've broken yet is the stealing." He said and he kissed my temple and we continued to watch what was playing on the tv.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hiya!

Well it's currently 1:35 am in my country rn. And I'm already kind of sleepy too. So I'm really sorry for this short chapter. But I hope you're still enjoying the story so far.

What do you think about the story? Any suggestions?

Stay healthy guys!

And 5 days left before season 4 guys!

And you pressing a certain star would really make Andres happy.

Goodnight!

Bye! Mwah!

P.s. Don't forget to give your pets a bath.