Live Many Lives

SPOILERS ALERT!!!

Hello my Berlin Lovers!

I'M BACK PEOPLE!!

So I'm guessing most of you have already watched the new season huh?

I'd really love to hear your thoughts and reactions.

What do you think about Alicia?

Is your tickets to Spain ready once Arturito wakes up?

What about Monica?

And our Berlin is still there looking good and still the clever man he is, teaching his son how to do it. I mean I would volunteer stealing too if he's my teacher so... I've got new ideas for his scenes on the new season.

And here's an idea, wouldn't it be awesome if there's a show just about Berlin and his adventures and robberries

And bestie here's some tissue and let's go bawl our eyes out for Tokyo.

Istg when Denver called her his sister, it broke me even more.

And girl I'm straight but the actress of Tokyo, Ursula Corbero, is really testing me.

I'm just gonna leave this photo here

I wanna hear your thoughts and rants. I love that.

And besties I appreciate your patience and understanding for me. Currently I'm a graduating student during this pandemic (which btw makes it all worse) and surviving online classes with lots of assessments and essays to finish. I have to set my priorities and put school first before everything else. That is why we haven't heard of this couple for awhile now. But I'm gonna bring them back now.

It amazes me how this story is still getting some support and love despite of its lack of updates.

I hope y'all are doing well my gorgeous readers!

I'll be in your notifications soon!