21 | Better Service

If someone told me last week that my biggest teenage dream would be happening now, I would laugh at them so hard because of how impossible it is, but I'll also talk to them more and ask why they said that because come on, I ship us too.

My hand was on his hair and the other one is on his shoulder. While he was currently gripping my waist to bring me closer to him even though there's not much space between us.

I wasn't jealous of Dora anymore of how she gets to explore anywhere because damn was I having fun exploring Berlin's mouth. We were still kissing each other's mouth with the same passion. It was soft at the beginning like he was still tiptoeing in this new territory he entered, but when he finally got comfortable enough, he was running his lips all around. And who was I to stop him?

I was starting to think that we were trying to beat Michael Phelps in holding our breath with how long our lips were on each other. But I'm guessing no one could kiss for twenty-two minutes straight right?

Finally, when he pulled away from our kiss, we were both a gasping mess. As he leaned and connected our foreheads together. We were both looking at each other's eyes. And I was surprised to see when his pupils are dilated as he looked at me. I guess that says that he likes me, right?

I grinned at him widely and let out a chuckle, he then copied the look on my face. Strong arms were wrapped around me before he pulled me to his chest. I like this. He's warm. I want to have this kind of warm all the time. Every night.

I placed my head on his shoulder, letting out a sigh of content. I'm glad we worked out. Now the bells on my mind stopped ringing and worrying. I worry too much. I worry too much about the unknown. Of the what-ifs. Of the negative outcomes. And I'm not really the best problem solver. That's when I start to panic. That leads to me not thinking straight. I know it's horrible.

But throughout the years this guy in my arms was the calm one. He calms me down. And he was the rational thinker. He lets me think straight and helps me with how to solve the problem. That's why I was able to survive the hard and problematic times.

But when he was my problem yesterday, and I didn't have anyone to help me with it. I was like a stuttering and confused penguin. But I'm glad that it's all okay now. At least I'm back to as a normal penguin now...with a relationship to her best friend.

"You know what? I thought I liked the cherry flavor before, but now I realized I loved the Lyanna flavor even more." He teased, as we pulled away from the hug and he looked down at me with glint on his eyes that I always wanted to see.

"Oh really? Well, it's a limited edition so you better keep it, valued customer." I teased him back, "Who knew that only one kiss would make us admit our feelings to each other. I should've kissed you back in high school, we would've spared the five previous girls ." we both let out a chuckle and he was about to reply when a sudden noise interrupted us.

We both looked at the direction of the noise and saw a person in the hallway clapping his hands purposely slow. And guess who the guy is? Hint: he's wearing pajamas.

Professor was standing there with a smirk on his lips, and finally, he stopped clapping. He then crossed his arms before speaking, "I knew it was gonna happen. It was too cliché, you know. The two best friends falling for each other. But what I didn't think was that it would take this long. I almost lost hope when Berlin got married but then he had another four wives, so I thought he might take a sixth one."

"You shipped us too?" I asked him, completely happy that he wasn't mad at us for doing this when he had strictly told us about the rules. Instead, he was happy. "You're the best brother-in-law ever!" I exclaimed at him and gave him a very genuine smile.