16 | Hangover

I woke up at the sound of the door slamming. I opened my eyes to see who entered my room but immediately closed it again because of the brightness of the light. The continuous pounding on my head didn't help too.

Freaking Hangover.

This should be the time I'm going to promise myself that I'll never drink again, but eh, sometimes a drink is needed. But I should know it beforehand that I'm not one of those types of drinkers that sleep instantly after getting drunk.

I've known from my history that I. Talk. A. Lot.

That's what worries me actually. What if one day some people want some information from me and I got drunk, I'd surely spill.

Even Berlin used this method on me before. It was back in senior year, I was walking weirdly that day and he saw the used packet of condom in my bag. And of course, the genius connected the dots and suspected that I lost my virginity. Well, I would've admitted it to him but I was so embarrassed about who I lost it to, that's why I didn't tell him. But the devious man got me drunk and I stupidly told him that I lost it to a ninth-grader.

I know, not the best for a first time, but the boy spiked my cola when I was in their house. I was helping him with his homework. Yep, I know, a ninth-grader? But dude, the boy looked like Zayn Malik, who'd refuse for that? I remember Berlin was fuming when he found out about that. He made me sleep that night and I found out that he went to that boy's house. The next day, I saw the guy with no eyebrows and a cracked nose.

And he avoided me like a damn plague.

Anyway, the guy who shaved that boy's eyebrows is standing in front of me right now, with water and a sandwich on his hands. He neared me and passed the water to me.

But when I was about to grasp the glass in my hand, cold water was suddenly poured into my face. Some of it enters my nose and I was gaping like a goldfish.

"What the fuck?! I thought you were being a nice friend there?!" I yelled at him. I moved my hair away from my eyes and looked at him to see that a smirk was planted on his face.

"Yeah, I was also about to be your friend but don't friends talk to each other after they have a fight? No, we didn't. And don't friends invite each other when they go to parties? No, you didn't. Instead, you went to a party, drunk as hell, and got all touchy with a guy." He ranted.

"Wha-what are you talking about?!" I asked, completely confused with what he's saying.

"Oh, you don't remember? I guess you gotta ask your 'friend' about what happened?" He said, emphasizing the word friend. "The cold water will also help with the hangover." He threw the sandwich on my lap and exited my room.

I was so confused with what he talking about and why is he acting like that? I tried remembering any events last night, but the headache doesn't allow me to. I guess I'll just wait for it. Glimpses would apparently show up later.

I opened the pack with my sandwich on it. And I was so happy to see that he put my favorite, Nutella and Cream Cheese. I took a bite, but when my taste buds had a taste on the food, I immediately spit it out. I opened the cursed sandwich and my eyes widened at what I saw and the strong smell of the herb.

He poured a lot of BASIL on it.

What a jerk!

>>>

We were all eating our lunch in the dining room. And today, I sat beside the culprit who ruined my sandwich this morning. I have been glaring at him this past ten minutes, not that I'm that mad at him, but I'm still figuring out what he's so pissed about.