Mybe We Shouldnt Have Done That

Severus P.O.V

It was early the next morning when I decided to round up the culprits, or who I thought at least.

I marched from my office and easily into the Slytherin Common Room. There weren't many people there, which was to be expected.

"Mr.Marchland." I monotoned. The young boy jumped and then looked round at me.

"Yes sir?" He spoke.

"I would like you to collect Jamie Yaxley and Blaise Ashton from their dormitory." I demanded. He nodded quickly and then went up the stairs. I then turned to an older girl.

"Miss.Weatherby." She turned to me and then got up.

"Yes Professor Snape?"

"Go and collect Miss.Parkinson, I would like a word." She nodded formely.

"Of course sir." She then walked off up the girls stairs. I crossed my arms and waited. They seemed to take their time.

"Ah, finally Mr.Marchland." He grinned sheepishly but then pointed behind him, where two sleep looking first years were.

"Here they are sir." He spoke and then sat back down as I nodded to him.

"Right boys, I would like a word, as soon as Miss.Parkinson joins us." They both looked at each other quickly and questioningly.

Soon enough Miss.Parkinson turned up.

"Thank you Miss.Weatherby."

"No problem sir."

"Come now, we shall go to my office I believe." I then walked straight back out, they would definitely follow. I made it to my office and then sat down behind the desk as they walked in. I conjured an extra chair and they all sat down when i pointed to the seats.

I quietly sealed the door so there was no interruption, or escape.

"Now, I shall speak first, you shall answer my questions and no talking over each other, is that understood?" I scowled at each of them and they spoke,

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now I believe this concerns a few others, but I shall not bring them in here as well." I stared at them for a minute as they shifted uncomfortably.

"I have been led to believe that a student was attacked on the way to a lesson in early November. Would you know anything about this?" I stared at them as they looked at each other, that's a simple sign, they were nervous. They shook their heads anyway.

"Well, this involved the incident which occurred on Halloween, resulting in pupils being expelled." I explained further. "It was a sort of revenge you could say, however it was not revenge on the victim of Halloween, it happened to be her sister. Am I right?" Ashton looked slightly scared and so he should be.

"Okay then, I'll carry on. This person was with another, however they were held back by two people. The victim in this situation was then struck in the stomach and her hair was grabbed as she was struck across the face. The person was then hit with a spell, which caused nothing more than slight bruising, but could have been worse." I looked again at each of them, Parkinson looked quite nervous and Ashton still looked scared, however Yaxley was perfectly normal.

"Mr.Ashton, do you know anything about that day?" I glared at him as he squirmed under my gaze.

"N-no sir." He spoke quietly.

"Now, now Mr.Ashton, do not lie to me. What happened that night?" I growled.

"I cant really remember." He trailed of and I easily saw the kick that Yaxley delivered to his leg.

"Do you have something to say Mr.Yaxley?" He shook his head and I chuckled coldly.

"I shall cut to the chase. We all know what happened that day, however I want to hear you all say it. So you either admit it now, or I shall force you to drink Veritaserum and quite easily as well."

"That's probably illegal!" Yaxley exclaimed.

"You are wrong, it is not illegal and in the case of a serious incident it can be used. This, Mr.Yaxley, is a serious incident."

"Fine then! We did hurt her." Parkinson finally spoke up. I raised an eyebrow but was seething inside.

"Good, now that we know that, who else was there?"

"Just us." She said too quickly.

"I do not believe that."

"Draco Malfoy and Mercy Andrews." Ashton answered. I looked over at him and smirked.

"Thank you for the honesty. Now, who took part in the attack?"

"J-Jamie and me." Parkinson answered again. I nodded. I pretty much knew that already.

"Mr.Yaxley?" I questioned. He looked up at me and I answered the question that I already knew the answer, however I wanted to hear him say it.

"Which spell was used against the victim?" I glared hotly at him and I could see the slight fear underlying there.

"There was no spell." He spat.

"I believe there was, now tell me." I hissed.

"The torture curse sir." Parkinson answered, but I hardly heard her. I stared at her but was not seeing.

The answer rang round in my mind,

The tortue curse sir.....the tortue curse sir.....

I blinked a couple of times.

"What?" I spoke quietly.

"The Cruciatus curse was used." She repeated.

"I heard you the first time!" I yelled. I stood up and slammed my fist on the table.

"You are all in serious trouble, along with Mr.Malfoy and Miss.Andrews. I will make it my personal task that you-" I pointed directly at Yaxley. "-are expelled and on the train home tonight!" I breathed deeply a couple of times and Ashton looked terrified.

"GET OUT!" I roared. They all jumped up and scurried out as I unlocked the door. I slumped back into my chair and poured a fire whiskey, yes it was barely 9 in the morning, however I did not care.

I drank down three fire whiskeys before leaving my office, it was now nearing 10 O'clock.

I walked down the corridor and up towards the great hall, it was a weekend so breakfast would still be on till ten.

I walked into the hall and glared at anymore who even looked at me. I got up to the head table.

"Headmaster!" I hissed. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning Severus." He cheered.

"I don't care about good morning right now, I need to speak to you this instant." His twinkle in his stupid eyes left and he nodded.

"Yes Severus, lets go up to my office."

Rhoda P.O.V

I watched as dad stormed into the hall and spoke to Dumbledore, he looked really angry. I hope it was nothing to do with what I told him last night.

I just looked away and back towards the table. None of my friends were in the hall, I was by myself. Someone tapped me and I turned to see Mercy Andrews. Great.

"Hi." I forced a smile, looks like she did too.

"Yehh, hi. Get up a sec, I want to show you something." That's confusing. I stood up anyway and stared at her for a second. She then just got this odd look in her eye and she looked slightly deranged.

The only thing I registered was the stinging of my cheek as I nearly fell over. I gasped slightly and turned to look at her. Most of the halls attention was on us.

"What the hell!?" I yelled.

"You deserved that! You silly little grass." She hissed. I just growled in frustration and jumped at her.

We both fell to the ground and people were shouting and chanting. I grabbed her hair as she grabbed mine and we were rolling round the floor.

"Get off me Snape!" She yelled.

"No! You cant just do that and get- oof-" she punched me straight in the stomach. Tears prickled in my eyes but I didn't care. I cried out and pushed her again.

She couldn't get in a proper hit because I had her in a headlock. She tried to hit me, but couldn't quite.

"Get off me!" She squeled. I laughed coldly at her.

"No, this is all your fault." Then somehow she twisted me round and we fell to the floor again as she was on top of me.

She swung her fist round and it collided straight with my face. I let out a strangled cry and covered my face. I was sure it was bleeding.

I pulled my foot up and kicked her hard in the stomach, to get her off me. My fave seemed to be in so much pain.

I then felt myself being dragged up off the floor and I put my hands down. I looked over to see that Professor Lupin had pulled Andrews up.

"What is the meaning of this?" A voice hissed. It was dad. I suddenly felt really foolish and scared. I looked around and the students in the hall were all sort of gathered around the area.

"Well?"

"She started it! She's a little tell tale Hufflepuff!" There were some shouts from the Hufflepuffs but she just sneered at them.

"That is no excuse. Also I cannot believe she would have started it, especially from what you said secondly." He spoke coldly. He had a tight grip on both of my upper arms, but he was behind me. "Take Andrews to your office for now Lupin, I will deal with her later."

"Yes Severus." He nodded towards dad and then pulled Andrews out of the hall with him.

"There is nothing more to see here!" Dad snapped. The surrounding students then began to move away. "You've got some explaining to do." He hissed in my ear. Just great, now im in real trouble. He pushed me in front of him then, "My office." He spoke and I walked in front of him all the way. I went in first and sat down as he shut the door and sat at his desk.

"What was all that about?" He growled.

"She came up to me and hit me!" I exclaimed. "I'm really sorry dad." I looked down at my lap.

"No! I don't think you are sorry. This is something Severina would do. You are supposed to be the smart one Rhoda, not getting into fights."

"I know! I just wasn't going to sit around when she had just slapped me, in front of the whole Hufflepuff table." I grumbled.

"I understand that, but you should not retaliate." I nodded solemnly but winced. "Are you hurt?" His voice was slightly softer this time.

"Yeh, I think so. My face really hurts." I spoke. I looked up and dad walked round towards me. He kneeled in front of me and gently held my face.

"Hmm, a bit of bruising, looks rather sore." He muttered. Then he got out his wand and pointed it at my face.

He muttered a couple of things that I didn't hear, and then my face started to feel a lot better.

"I cannot get rid of the bruising for good, that may be there for a few days." I groaned as he smirked slightly. "This is punishment for getting into a fight then Rhoda, I thought better of you."

I just sighed and nodded and he got back up and sat at his desk. "Now, I believe I shall take 20 points from Hufflepuff and three detentions with me. Better you start moaning, I believe Miss.Andrews shall be getting worse, now, kindly leave my office I have a situation to sort out."

"Thanks dad, see you later." I stood up and then walked towards the door.

"Detention starts tomorrow, 7 O'clock sharp." I nodded without turning around and then left the office. I walked slowly down the corridor and towards the Hufflepuff common room, I couldn't really think of much else to do.

Severina P.O.V

Great, just fantastic, my silly little sister had to get into a fight. I huffed to myself. The rumour was already around the whole school now, it had happened more than four hours ago! However I was asleep.

I kicked a chair leg and then immediately regretted it and slumped down onto a sofa. I was in the Gryffindor common room and Fred, George and Lee were plotting something as usual.

So here I was, being bored and seething over a silly girly fight that happened, probably something to do with the attack on Rhoda. It was getting on for dinner time already and I had missed breakfast and lunch.

"Come on." I groaned. "Lets go down to the hall, I don't want to be late for dinner." Fred looked up at me and smiled.

"Don't worry, we are nearly done. Your just jealous because you cant join in anymore." I picked up a nice heavy cushion and launched it at him, he just laughed, as usual.

"Hurry up." I moaned. I stared into the fire a little bit longer and let out a breath, that was painful. I looked down at my stomach and frowned. Oh! That was a kick, the first ever!

"Fred!" I grinned. He looked up and then hurried over.

"What is it?" He rushed.

"The baby kicked!" I smiled. He smiled back and lay a hand on my stomach. The baby didn't do it again, but it was nice for Fred to be there anyway. "Right then, lets go, im starving." I definitely felt in a better mood now.

We all made our way down to the great hall for dinner, Fred had his arm around me and Lee and George were muttering to each other behind us.

"So," Fred spoke. "What do you reckon the baby will be? Boy or girl?"

"I don't know, but I love our girls name, so I hope the baby is a girl." I grinned.

"Fair enough, she better be good at quidditch." He laughed. I punched his arm lightly but laughed too.

"I've been thinking, we cant call the baby, 'the baby' all the time, we should make up a unisex nickname."

"Hey, that's not a bad idea, what do you think?" I just shrugged and then turned round, still while walking.

"Lee? George?" They both looked up at me and I gave them a small wave.

"Hi! I've been thinking, we need like a little nickname for the baby, because we don't know the gender, what d'you say?"

Lee just shrugged too but George smiled.

"How about something like Bj?"

"Ew! George your disgusting." I frowned. I turned back around and saw that we were right by the hall. "I'll think of one myself, im gonna go and talk with Whitney over at my table." I huffed. That's very hormonal.

I walked quickly over to the Slytherin table and sat down, most of them glared or scowled at me but I didn't care.

I looked up and down the Slytherin table but couldn't see Whitney.

"Ooh, lost your little friend?" A voice sneered. I looked over and saw Poppy Malfoy sitting there.

"Shut up, I see you still have nothing better to do than taunt and sneer at people." I laughed and then walked away, I could just feel her glaring into my back.

I walked from the hall then and walked to the Slytherin common room. I walked in and saw Whitney on one of the sofas.

"Hey." I smiled. She looked up at me and smiled back.

"Hiya." She was looking into the fire and looked a little sad.

"Hey, what's up?" I went and sat next to her and she turned towards me.

"Its nothing really, but dad cancelled on me again, I cant see him at Easter either. He's barely been sending me letters, I think I've only had about 5 since Christmas." She sighed. That's not good.

"Oh, that's not very fair, he hasn't seen you in nearly a year." I answered confused.

"Yeh I know, but I suppose I cant really do much about it. I hear its the first Easter in ages that we can actually go home, obviously I didn't know before."

"Yeh your right. We've never been allowed home for Easter, not since I've been here anyway. When did that happen?"

"Oh, Professor Dumbledore announced it at breakfast." I nodded and then smiled. I wanted to get her mind off her dad. I lightly patted my stomach.

"Not long now." I smiled.

"Ooh! It isn't is it? That's great. Your going to be such a great mom." She grinned. I blushed slightly and chuckled.

"Well Alex here is going to be spoilt." Yes, I had made my decision, ita a unisex name.

"Oh is that a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know yet." I laughed. "I just had to think of a nice unisex name for call Alex for now, otherwise the name would just be 'the baby' all the time."

"Oh I understand." She looked away for a second and then back to me. "Do you want to hang out? We could go outside or around the castle somewhere?"

"Well, maybe we should go and eat first?" I grinned. "I'm starving."

"Oh! Yes that's right, you do need your food after all, eating for two." I just stood up slowly and then we began walking out.

"No way, how can you say that Gilderoy Lockhart is good looking?" I laughed. "He taught here last year and didn't notice anything but himself. Total nightmare."

"Well, I heard about the whole fake thing, but I still think he's pretty good looking." Whitney laughed. We had finished a lot of food but were still in the hall, just talking.

"Well, im sorry that I cant agree with you. But, I do think that Victor Krum is pretty nice." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Hmm, you might be right there, he is a great looking guy, wouldn't it be great to meet him?" She grinned.

"Mmhhmm, I can agree with you there, it would be nice."

"What would be?" I jumped and turned quickly to see Fred grinning at me.

"Fred! You scared me." I huffed. "I was talking with Whitney."

"Hello Whitney." He waved. She just waved back and laughed.

"So, I was thinking we could go back to Gryffindor common room for a bit." I just nodded and then looked at Whitney.

"You can come too if you want."

"Yeh, sure okay." We all got up and started walking out when a foot came out and I tripped, I panicked so much on that short second. I felt something that I had never felt before and also Alex gave me a sharp kick.

I gasped as someone grabbed me and I came face to face with dad.

"Th-thanks dad." I muttered. Dad nodded at me and let go, suddenly I started hearing everything loudly again and Fred was having a go at Malfoy.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" He yelled. "Our baby could have been really hurt." Malfoy just sneered at him and went to get up.

"You can come to my office Miss.Malfoy, I believe we have a lot of talking to do." Dad growled. He grabbed her by the arm and I just watched as they walked away.

"Jeez, that was scary." Fred muttered, I just nodded and stood shocked for a second. I never realised that Malfoy could be so horrible.

But the thing that frightened me most was the fear of losing my little baby, just in that split second.