Not Too Long

Severina P.O.V

For some reason there was a lot of hurting going on in my belly region. I didn't know why, but it was scaring me, a lot! I had been really careful about everything I did, a lot different to how I used to be.

It was April Fools day today, the first of April. But I didn't feel like doing any fooling. I just felt drained and horrible, Alex was starting to really weigh me down, but I didn't mind too much about that I barely slept, and hardly felt like eating, Fred was getting worried about me, as were the others and Dad even I think.

It was the Easter holidays in two days then I could relax. Although I felt so worn down, I was starting to get really excited. Only about 10 weeks to go.

I was sat in the dungeons, I hadn't been down in a while, so I thought I would.

"Dad?" I spoke up. Dad ruffled his paper for a second and then peered over it, I smiled at that.

"Yes?"

"Can we go home over Easter and start setting the room up?" I asked. "Please" I smiled and fluttered my eye lashes at him. He smirked at me and then put his newspaper down fully.

"Yes, I suppose there is no problem in that. Will Weasley be coming?" Oh yeh, I guess he would come too.

"Yes." I spoke. "I suppose." He scowled slightly at the floor and then sighed.

"Fine, then." The he picked up a random book instead and started reading.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see you later." He nodded and I left. It was the last Quidditch match of the season for Gryffindor today, they were against Hufflepuff. I didn't really want to go, so that's why I went down to dads. He only went to the Slytherin matches.

I felt daring today for some reason, so I decided to wonder the grounds, I frowned when I saw someone near the Whomping

Willow, it was really dangerous near there. A sharp pain went trough my torso, and then left just as quickly. I breathed in and out a few times and then went up to the tree. The person saw me quickly and then threw something at the three and bolted into it.

I tried to walk as quickly as I could then, and I arrived at the tree within minutes. I made sure not to go too close, I looked around the base and saw a strange knot at the bottom. I shrugged to myself and threw a stick at it. The normally vicous and swaying tree stood still. Too still. It was weird to see it like that.

I walked quickly to the base and noticed a small tunnel like thing. I slipped I'm, as best I could and started walking down this tunnel. It was really strange and I couldn't think at all where it was supposed to go.

I must have been walking for about 20 minutes before I got anywhere, it looked like a house from the inside. But it was horrible, all scratched and filthy. You could actually see where people had walked through the dust.

I looked around the bottom floor, this house seemed to creek a lot. It didn't really scare me though, I think I knew where I was anyway.

There wasn't anything downstairs except a clawed sofa and table and chairs. I moved upstairs and tried not to stand fully on the stairs, that person was obviously in here.

I got to the top and there were three doors. I looked into the one and it was a horrible old bathroom, all brown and smelling a little. I frowned at that and left quickly. I went to the other room and opened it, there was absolutely nothing in there, at all.

I sighed and moved towards the last door, the only one that was shut. I took a deep breath and opened it, hoping that the person wasn't even in there.