Christmas Finally

Severina P.O.V

It was now Wednesday and I had been to muggle London with Fred a couple of days ago. We brought a crib, a pushchair, loads of neutral girl/boy clothes, bottles and a few toys. But there was still a few things we needed to get.

I couldn't believe what happened to Rhoda! I friggin hate the Malfoy's, they make me sick! I'll have something to say to that Draco when I get back to school. With the pregnancy hormones as well, dad had to physically restrain me from using the floo to their house.

I had calmed down since yesterday though and was happily giving Fred his present to take home with him.

"Please don't open it till tomorrow. That goes for Rhoda's as well. Doesn't it Rhoda?" I smiled down at the small blonde.

"Exactly Fred! I also have the other presents here as well. Dad shrunk mine and Sev's presents for your family. They are all in this bag." Rhoda picked up a small muggle Christmas bag and handed it to Fred.

"Thanks you two. I hate to leave you but family awaits." He smirked. He heals his bag and presents and set them by the fireplace. "I love you Sev. I'll see you at school next week." He pulled me into a hug and I smashed my lips on his.

"Ok Weasley. Let go of my daughter." Dad growled. I laughed at his face and hugged Fred once more.

"I love you Fred Weasley. Have a great Christmas." He kissed his hand and placed it on my stomach. He is such a cutey.

"I love you little baby." He grinned. He pulled Rhoda in for a small hug and then grabbed the floo powder.

"Thanks for letting me say Snape." He climbed into the fireplace and waved. "The Burrow!" Then he was gone. I sighed and sat at the dining table.

"Severina. He just left, get over yourself." Dad commented. He went into the kitchen and I narrowed my
eyes at him.

"Let's see how you are when your a hormonal pregnant woman then." I moaned. Rhoda giggled and sat across from me.

"I can't wait for this baby Sev. I'm gonna be an auntie. I just know what I'll love this baby so much." I grinned at Rhoda's little speech and punched her lightly on the arm.

"Who knew I would be a mom at 16? Certainly not me. I just hope that Mom is ok with it. Sitting up their and watching over us." I sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder in a comforting manor.

"Your mother would be really excited Severina." Dad kissed my head. "She was only 18 when she had you. Her parents were over the moon." I squeezed his hand.

"Thanks dad. Now enough of the mushy mushy, it's snowing outside!" I exclaimed and jumped up. Rhoda squealed and ran upstairs and dad hair shook his head.

"Well I hope you both have fun." He smirked and tried to stalk of to his office. I tutted and grabbed the back of his robe.

"Now now daddy. You know what happened last time when you didn't come outside?" I made a hmmming sound. He sighed and I let go of his robe.

"Well Severina. How could I forget? You decided to charm snowballs to follow me and hit me, where ever I was in the house. It just so happened that they flew through the open bathroom window whilst I was enjoying a nice warm bath." He drawled. I burst out laughing at he memory.
(This happened when they were at Hogwarts for Christmas!! So she could use magic.)

"Wouldn't want that again now would we?" I giggled. I walked past him and up the stairs to put on my coat, hat and gloves. Along with my, not so, very fetching snow boots.

I skipped down the stairs and waited in the kitchen. Rhoda was there as well and dad stalked in wearing some gloves and his horrible black robe. I just shook my head and we all went outside. But I decided to start the fun.

Rhoda was making a snow man already and dad was helping, they both thought I was making a harmless snow angel. I stopped moving my arms and legs and stay still for a moment.

I quietly watched their backs and sat up onto my knees to make loads of snowballs. They were onto making the head and I had make about 40 snowballs without them knowing.

I picked one up and stared at dad. I launched it right at him and it hit him smack bang in the middle of the back of his head. His head moved forward slightly from the force and he turned round deadly slow. Rhoda was on the floor laughing and he went to look at me but got a face full of snow.

I stood up straight, all innocence gone. He narrowed his snowy eyes at me.

"Naughty dad." I smirked and gave him a chest full of four snowballs. He made a growling noise and I noticed Rhoda making snowballs and giving them to him.

"Traitor Rhoda! Traitor!" I laughed. We got into a full snow war and snowballs were flying everywhere. The neighbours cat made the mistake of coming into the garden, turned up black but left as a white cat.

It was dark when we were all looking like snowmen/women/girl. Dad had an evil smirk on his face and waltzed over to me, thinking it was safe. I was on the floor in a heap of snow, I lost, deal with it.

He knelt down beside me. "Who's the better one now Severina?" God this man is competitive. I secretly grabbed one last snowball and stared innocently at him.

"Yeh dad I know." I pouted. Then I rammed the snowball in his face. "I'm the best!" I exclaimed and then ran into the house. I could hear him shouting my name and Rhoda's loud laughing as I ran into my room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Daaaaaad?" Rhoda moaned. "We don't have any cookies for Santa!" I hid a snigger. Dad still hasn't told her that Santa isn't real. Dad sighed and acciod the ingredients.

I sat in the living room sipping my hot chocolate as they spent time together cooking. It was a tradition. Id happily relax on the sofa while they spent time cooking.

"Finally done. The carrot, milk and cookies are all ready." Rhoda beamed. She placed a couple of presents under the tree. "These are for tomorrow! No peaking dad! Severina!" I nodded and dad did as well.

"Don't worry Rhoda. That just ruins Christmas if we open them." I smiled. I kissed her forehead and have her a big hug before dad went and tucked her into bed.

When dad came back down, I helped him haul all Rhoda's presents down and out them under the tree. There were at least 20 under there, and that was just for Rhoda. We stood back and I put my arm around dads waist and leant my head on his shoulder.

"You really are a great dad." I muttered. He placed a kiss on my hair and a small smiled played on his lips.

"Well I couldn't ask for two better daughters." He answered. I kissed his cheek and wondered up the stairs to my room.

"See you in the morning dad. Merry Christmas." I said to him on the landing.

"Merry Christmas Severina."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Severus P.O.V

"DAD! ITS CHRISTMAS GET UP!" A normal Christmas morning then. I scowled to myself as someone jumped on me. I groaned and turned over to see Rhoda's hyperactive face staring at me. She smiled widely and got off and Severina laughed at the door.

"I'm up!" I moaned. "Stop laughing at me Severina!"

"Don't be such a spoil sport dad! Get up!" Rhoda grabbed my hand and pulled me, and I mean pulled, me out of the bed. I landed on the floor and Rhoda laughed whilst attempting to apologise.

I sat up and mock glared at them both.

"Is it harass dad day today?" I asked.

"Yep! But only on Christmas Day. I wouldn't try doing it any other day." Severina smirked. I got up and pulled on a t shirt.

"If you still wanted to live, don't do it any other day." I nodded. Rhoda pouted and pulled my hand.

"Let's open presents!" She smiled. Severina just shook her head and followed us down the stairs.

We got downstairs and Rhoda squealed with delight. I had placed all of her presents under the tree with Severina last night. I feel I should tell the truth about Santa soon. Rhoda's getting too old.

"Dad!" Rhoda moaned. "Let's sit down! Santa has brought loads of presents." She grinned madly. I had to suppress a smile. She was so innocent.

"Ok Rhoda. Get opening then, and you Severina." I pointed to a slightly smaller pile of presents. Severina smiled, I had brought these down when she was asleep.

I watched as Rhoda's face lit up after every present she unwrapped. Severinas basically did the same, but she was obviously trying to hide it. After about an hour, Rhoda placed three presents in my lap and Severina gave me two.

I raised my eyebrow at them both. "Oh?" I asked slightly suprised. Rhoda sighed and smiled at me.

"Open the presents dad!" Severina laughed. I smiled slightly and picked up the bright green present. After that was a yellow one, a black one, silver one and lastly a Christmas tree one.

From Rhoda, I received - A pair of neon green and silver socks
- A very dark green robe with silver lining
- A set of indestructible glass vials. (I had to let out a smile at what she had brought me.)

From Severina I got- A multicoloured Fwooper Feather Quill (Neon green, Yellow, Silver, Black and Orange)
- Solid Gold Cauldron with an inscription saying, 'Touch This And You Will Die A Painful Death, From Severus Snape.'

I had to chuckle at this. They were truly great presents and must have cost a fortune.

"These are brilliant girls, thank you very much." I truly smiled a rare smile and hugged them both.

"It's alright dad. We love your presents as well, thanks you." We all marvelled at our gifts for a while.

Severina P.O.V

This is a sum up of my presents.

Rhoda - An absolutely lovely locket with a beautiful inscription and a picture of her inside.

Dad - Three pairs of muggle converse, Yellow, Baby Blue and Black.
-A new black outdoor robe with a fur collar and a lovely silk baby blue lining.
-Two baby grows with, 'Granddads Favourite' on one, (I couldn't stop laughing for a while) and one with little Cauldrons and Wands on. They were both adorable.
-50 Galleons, the same as every year.
-£500in Muggle Money, the same as every year, (I like to buy expensive muggle brands.)

Fred - Muggle Pandora bracelet with an F, S, Teddy bears head with emerald eyes and £100 of muggle money to get some more charms.

George - A couple of Filibuster Fireworks, some sugar Quills and loads of Cauldron Cake.

Ron - Berty Botts Every Flavour Beans

Mrs.Weasley - Black Jumper with an Emerald green S.

All in all it was a good load of Christmas presents and I loved them all. I was soon sending all my thanks you notes and receiving some as well.

I hugged dad and Rhoda and thanked them loads of times.

Rhoda P.O.V

So far I was loving this Christmas. I had opened all my presents and gave both dad and Severina a big hug. This is what I got-

Dad - 75 Galleons and £100 muggle money like each year.
- A silk, deep red robe with a hood and a line of black fur running all around the edge.
- A pretty gold bracelet and necklace set with a red rose pendant on both.
- Two pairs of Muggle Nike Blasers, pink with a baby blue tick and dark blue with fluff inside and a yellow tick.

Severina - A photo album with pictures of our mother, father, some school pictures and other pictures throughout my life, all moving.
- A Phoenix feather quill, gold and red.

Kyle - Ice mice and Sugar Quills
- Black Robe with yellow fur inside

Sarah - New quill and parchment set

Tom - Hufflepuff crest earrings

Daisy - Bertie Botts every flavour beans.

Weasley's - Mrs.Weasley - Yellow jumper with a black R
- F + G - Acid pops, 2 Dung bombs and a Biting teacup
- Ron - Chocolate frogs and loads of mince pies

After all the presents were opened, I sat in the living room and messed around with my new stuff while writing thank you and Merry Christmas letters to my friends.

Dad and Severina were cooking dinner so I just had to wait. When dinner was nearly done I set the table in the dining room. I made sure it looked all Christmassy with the crackers and Severina had brought a red table cloth with Christmas trees on it.

Finally the dinner was done and dad placed all the different trays of food on the table. There was the big turkey in the middle, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, apple sauce, cranberry sauce, carrots, peas, sprouts, pepper, salt, gravy, stuffing, general Christmas dinner stuff really.

I ate quite a lot but totally avoided the sprouts. Severina and dad loved them. We talked about random things and even got dad to wear one of those hats from the cracker. He laughed a couple of times and I really enjoyed my time with my family.

We could finally talk properly about Hogwarts now that I was a student. We all helped to wash and dry the plates and afterwards we sat around and relaxed.

It was truly a good day.