Ignacio Freddie Regulus

Severina P.O.V

It had been a couple of weeks now, it was hard, but I was getting used to it. Ignacio had to go to the hospital wing every other day for check ups, because he was 7 weeks early. He was doing well.

Rhoda had met him the next morning, she adored him. She was so excited to meet him.

Dad was pretending not to be bothered, but I knew that he loved Ignacio just as much as I did.

Fred was a great dad, although we were both only just 16, he was taking it really well and helping out.

I had spent a lot of the last two weeks thinking about Sirius Black. I couldn't believe that he was my uncle, I really wanted to speak to dad about it, but I didn't know how.

Why didn't I remember him? I mean, surely he was around for my childhood? He killed all those people when I was about 3, so why didn't I know anything.

I was sat down in dads living area watching Ignacio sleep. He didn't sleep very well through the night, but tended to sleep fine throughout the day.

He wasn't a very loud baby, but he whined more than cried.

"How is he doing?" Someone monotoned. I looked up and smiled at dad.

"Alright, he had some milk and then went straight to sleep."

"You look tired." He spoke. I nodded slowly and sighed.

"Yehh, I am tired." I had been staying in dad living space since I left the hospital wing, I was NOT taking my baby into the Slytherin common room. No way.

"Your OWLs are coming up, you need to be studying. It is your own fault for bringing a baby into the world, but that is no excuse to stop your studies."

"I know dad, I know." I virtually whispered. Madam Pomfrey kindly looked after Ignacio when me or dad couldn't. Obviously I was in the same lessons as Fred, so he couldn't look after him then either.

"I've gotta go to Herbology, I'll see you later." I stood up and grabbed my bag as dad nodded at me. I smiled down at Ignacio and moved his hair from his forehead.

"Hey Sev." Fred whispered in my ear. He had come up behind me.

"Oh! Hey. Come on, we are gonna be late for Herbology."

"I dont see the point in going." He whispered.

"Yeh, you wouldn't. Now come on!" I pulled him with me and we met up with George and Lee on the way.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hows my nephew doing today?" Yes, all of the Weasley's had met Ignacio. They had all come along within the first week. George, Ron and Ginny had come the next morning, with Rhoda.

"He's doing alright. Sleeping at the moment."

"Good." George smiled. We made it down to Herbology and took our usual seats. People asked me questions, as usual, and then the lesson started. I barely answered most peoples questions, after two weeks of it, I wish they would just leave me alone.

Herbology went quickly and boringly. The same with Transfiguration, and then it was lunch.

It was only the second day after the easter holidays had finished, it was really nice to be off for the first two weeks of my babies life, and not have to go back to lessons the next day or so.

"Hey Severina!" A voice shouted. I looked around and saw Whitney smiling at me.

"Hey." I smiled. "Just got back?"

"Yeh, I was so glad that he wrote last minute! It was a great couple of weeks. What's happened here?" Then her eyes drifted to my stomach. "Oh!"

"Yeh, a lots happened. We welcomed Ignacio Freddie Regulus into the world."

"Oh that's great!" She looked ready to cry. "That's such a lovely name." She hugged me and then pulled me away as I looked back and smiled at Fred, George and Lee.

"So, tell me everything." Whitney spoke as we sat down at the Slytherin table.

Rhoda P.O.V

"He is so cute!"

"You have said that 4 times now Rhoda." Dad monotoned. I was holding Ignacio and he was the most adorable baby ever.

"I know! But he is." Dad just shook his head at me and carried on reading the paper.

"Why aren't you going to lunch?" I asked him.

"Because of that small boy in your arms, why aren't you?"

"Erm, I wanted to see Ignacio."

"Well there we go then." He sighed.

"Im going to put him down, ive good a lesson now anyway. Has he been crying today? His face looks red."

"He only stopped not long before you arrived. Hes been fussy all day." Dad answered.

"Oh right." I put Ignacio back in his mosses basket and turned to leave.

"Don't bother your sister with it, leave her be until she comes back." Dad instructed. I just nodded and then left, heading toward Transfiguration.

Severina P.O.V

"Come on little man, calm down." I shushed. Ignacio would not stop crying, was there something wrong?

"Im sure its nothing, we've got to visit Madam Pomfrey soon anyway, unless you wanna go early?" Fred spoke. Dad wasn't there at the moment, so it was just us three.

"Yeh I wanna go now." I gathered Ignacio up in a blanket and we made our way out the door, towards the hospital wing.

It didn't take too long, luckily most people were in the hall for dinner.

"Good evening Severina, Fred."

"Evening Madam Pomfrey." She came over to us and tsked slightly.

"How has he been?" She spoke as she gently took him off me and towards a bed.

"Fussy. He's been crying and fussing mainly for a couple of days now. Today has been the worst." I explained.

"Hm, I see. Let me take a look then." She took out her wand and waved it over Ignacio as he lay on the bed.

Me and Fred held hands as we watched and sat down.

Madam Pomfrey listened to his heart and his breathing, which she frowned at. Then used a very strong spell which she told us was to detect serious conditions.

That made me worry. Why would there be a serious condition?

"Is he ok Madam Pomfrey?" Fred spoke.

"It seems there is a problem with the hard. Ive used some spells, his breathing isn't quite right and he has a murmering on his heart, ill take some proper tests, but I believe he has PDA, which is short for Patent Ductus Arteriosus."

"What is that?" I asked, slightly shaky.

"The blood flow isn't correct in the heart and lungs, this puts strain on the heart and it becomes quite delicate. Im sorry Severina." Madam Pomfrey put her hand on my arm and smiled slightly.

"Thank you for telling us." I virtually whispered. I didn't want anything to be wrong with my baby.