Time Together

Severina P.O.V

It had been over two days since we got home. Fred seemed to be having fun.

I sat in the living room with Fred and dad as Rhoda played outside. We were having an argument about baby names.

"Ok Fred, Dad, girls names please." I smiled at them. Fred piped up first.

"Luna." He suggested. I saw dad frown and I went the same way.

"No Fred. I was thinking something more strange or mystical, like Aurora."

"No no no." Dad grimaced. I grinned slightly. "A nice girls name is Sierra. I have quite liked that name for some time."

"Such a softy dad." He glared at me and I smiled. "How about Pearl?" It went on like this for about half an hour until Fred came up with a nice one.

"Lexie." He simply said. Dad's face was unreadable but I knew he liked it.

"That's a nice name Fred." I agreed and laid my head on his shoulder. "Maybe a middle name though. I would like two middle names as well."

"Ok. I do like Lexie though."

"I, unfortunately, agree with Weasley." Dad drawled. "Lexie is nice, but as a middle name Severina, your right. I believe it goes well with Pearl, you suggested that earlier."

"Yeh dad I did. That's a lovely name dad. Something Lexie Pearl Weasley or Snape." I added the Snape bit quickly as dad gave me a glare. I giggled at his face.

"Good choice Professor. Thanks." Fred spoke up bravely.

"Pointing out the obvious Mr.Weasley." Dad pointed out. Yeh right. He was as excited about this baby as me and Fred were, I just know it.

"What about a first name though?" I asked slightly annoyed. We had been thinking for ages.

"Lucy." Fred said.

"Isabelle?" Dad asked. I shook my head at both.

"Fred? Do you like Aluara?" I asked him politely as I took my head off his shoulder to look up at him.

"Not really Sev. It's sounds like 'ill lure ya'." He laughed. I scowled at him and got up.

"Let's hear your brain wracking suggestions then. Hmm?" I raised my eyebrow Snape style and he sat up straight.

"I wonder who's the man in that relationship." I heard dad mutter. I turned around and glared at him.

"Shut up dad. This is serious!" I snapped.

"Someone's hormonal." I just turned back around and slumped in an arm chair.

"Your such a lovely father." I smiled sarcastically. "If you hate Aluara so much, what about Eliana?" Fred smiled fondly at that name.

"Yeh. I really like that name Sev." I looked at dad and he gave me a nod.

"Eliana Lexie Pearl Weasley. I like it." He smiled reassuringly at me.

"Ok. What about boys names?" I queried. Fred smiled brightly at this.

"Freddie." Fred spoke suddenly. I laughed and dad sneered.

"I would sooner call a child 'potions' than that name." I was kind of shocked actually. Fred looked slightly crestfallen.

"It's not your choice." I snapped. Dad raised an eyebrow at me but I just glared. "I like that name Fred. I quite like Regulus you know." I pointed out.

"Regulus Freddie Weasley." Fred put together. It didn't sound right. I chewed my lip in thought.

"Maybe not." I spoke. No one spoke for about ten minutes and then dad said the loveliest name.

"What about Ignacio?" It sounded lovely.

"Wow dad. I love that." Fred nodded vigariously.

"So, what then? Ignacio Regulus or Ignacio Freddie or Regulus Ignacio?" I offered.

"Well. What about Ignacio Freddie Regulus Weasley?" Fred pitched in.

"That's great Fred. I love both names. A lovely girl or a handsome boy, either way they will have a lovely name." I smiled. I was feeling all sentimental and weepy at the moment. "I love you both so much you know. And Rhoda of course." I smiled. Tears were forming. Damn Hormones.

"Don't cry babe." Fred said as he walked over and pulled me up into a hug. I couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm happy Fred. It's the stupid pregnancy hormones." He chuckled lightly and dad nodded at me and left the room. Quality time together.

We both sat down on the sofa and stared into nothingness. My hand was clasped in Fred's and my head was on his shoulder.

"Do you know something Severina?" Fred suddenly asked.

"What is it Fred?" I smiled. He smiled back and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you." He stated. I giggled at his seriousness.

"I love you too Fred." He moved me onto his lap and I put my arms around his neck. He encircled my waist with his arms and sighed. "What is it baby?"

"Are you scared Sev?" My obsidian eyes looked into his light brown ones.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"The baby. Being a parent. Responsibility." I had never seen him so serious before.

"Well yeh but I don't really think about it. I just know that we will be happy and this baby will be loved by many."

"Good answer." He then leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I placed my hands into his soft hair and he pulled me closer.

After a few minutes we broke for air. He smiled contentedly and I did the same.

"I do love the time when we are alone." I whispered.

"I do as well. It's nice when it's just you and me and nothing to worry about for a while." He placed a hand on my stomach and grinned like a goon again. "You and this baby mean the world to me. I can't wait to be a family."

"Neither can I babe." We sat there for a while, just listening to each other breathing. Me moved so that we were both lying on the sofa. I laid my head on Fred's chest and listened to his steady heart beat. I fell asleep soon after.

Severus P.O.V

I left the room as Weasley and my daughter hugged. I walked into the kitchen and Rhoda was still playing outside. I walked to the back door and leant on the frame.

I watched as she played with a couple of other muggle girls from the street. Hope and Layla or something like that. I had agreed to let them stay for a couple of hours but now it was getting late. As I watched I saw that it started to snow. The steady stream of snow flakes made their way to the ground and I internally groaned.

Great, slippy and icy paths and freezing cold hands, stupid snowball fights. Severina always got me with a few each year, when I least expected it. I decided that it was time for the girls to leave now anyway.

"Rhoda?" I called. They all looked at me and Rhoda came up to me.

"Yes dad?" She smiled at me. Before I could say anything she spoke again. "Have you seen the snow! It looked lovely. Can't wait for it to settle!" She exclaimed.

"Yes I've seen it. Looks nice. Now, say goodbye to your friends and show them out. It's getting late and their parents will want to know where they are." I explained. She nodded and walked away to lead the girls through the house and out the front door.

I sat at the breakfast bar and waited for Rhoda to come back.

"So dad. What do you wanna do?" She asked as she slid into the seat next to me.

"Nothing really. It's nearly nine so you should get ready for bed." I stated bored. She nodded sullenly and walking up the stairs.

She won't be so young and innocent soon. One day that teenage attitude will catch up with her. I waited for about 20 minutes and then went upstairs. Rhoda was just getting into bed and so I walked over and pulled the cover up to the chin.

"Did you have a nice time with your friends?" I inquired.

"Yeh. Hope got a new mobile phone, some muggle thing that they use to call people. She showed it what it did and stuff. It was kind of boring really but Layla seemed jealous." She shrugged. "Then we just played tag and stuff like that really."

"Good. Well it's Monday tomorrow and I'm going to Diagon Alley. Any late presents you need to buy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeh!" She virtually shouted. "I need to get Fred, George, Severina and Kyle something. I've already for something for my new friends and everyone else." She grinned at me. Kyle Castton, getting to close with my daughter.

"Well that's settled then. Severina and Weasley are going to muggle London to buy baby things. I remember your mother hauled me to London when she was only two months pregnant with you."

"That's a good thing. You've always got to be prepared dad."

"Your right. Now sleep, it's already half past nine." I leant down and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Rhoda".

"Night dad." I left the room but left the door slightly ajar, just how she likes it. I made my way back downstairs and into the living room to shift the lovebirds into their separate rooms.

I opened the door but found them both sleeping. Severina's head lay on Weasley's chest and his arms were around her in a protective manor. I shook my head slightly but I had the urge to show the tiniest of smiles.

I draped a throw over them and left the room. I mentally slapped myself. I'm going soft! I'm beginning to like Weasley, this needs to stop! I groaned as I entered my bedroom and got changed and into bed.

Whatever they had was definitely love, but that didn't mean I had to accept it.