Halloween

Severus P.O.V

It's Halloween in two days. How fun. Nearly two months since the first day. Very stressful day. Everything has been normal for the past few weeks though. That Castton boy hasn't laid a finger on Rhoda I don't think. Severina seems happy with Weasley. If either of my girls get hurt by boys, those boys will wish they hadn't been born.

Ten minutes until my first class. It's a Thursday today, Severina is in my first class. Great. I love her but she is a menace. Weasley is in her class with her.

"Dad?" That brought me from my thoughts.

"Severina. You call me sir at school."

"Yes sir. Anyway, good morning." She remarked.

"Yes good morning. You might as well take a seat. You too Weasley." Weasley edged into the class followed by his brother and they all sat at the back. Their usual seats.

"What are we doing today sir?" George asked. I sneered at him.

"You can wait and see Weasley." I drawled. My voice is so boring but I need it to be like that at school.

"Ok sir."

The ten minutes passed quickly and the three stooges at the back were laughing their heads off. All the students started coming in.

"This is a classroom you three not a circus." I growled at my daughter and the Weasleys.

"Sorry sir." They all smirked.

"Hurry up and sit down you lot I would actually like to start my class." I got up and went to the board. Using my wand I wrote the potion name 'Draught Of Peace'.

"Turn to page 37 of your books and complete the potion. If brewed correctly it shall be a turquoise blue colour and shall relieve any anxiety and agitation. Now start." The students bustled around the class for ingredients and I took my seat behind my desk. This should be fun.

After about an hour I made my way around the class. This class has such poor quality.

"No no no. Mr.Sprat that is dark blue, I want turquoise." I flicked my wand and his cauldron emptied. I carried on around the class.

"Good work Miss.Johnson. 5 points to Griffindor." I felt fine giving points to Griffindor because the Wealseys would surely take them away again.

Ah! I was right.

"Mr.Weasley?"

"Yes sir." They both chimed.

"Oh did I not make myself clear? George."

"Yes sir?" He answered.

"What is this meant to be?" I pointed my wand at his cauldron.

"That's sir. Is the Draught Of Peace." Severina giggled and I shot her a glare. Damn that girl! She just returned the same glare.

"That is not the potion Weasley. It is bright green." I flicked my wand at his potion and it dissaparated. "Ten points from Griffindor. Read the instructions." Then I saw his damn twins was the same. "Same for you Weasley." They both sighed and I resumed my seat at the front.

The potions should be done soon I think. I'll just wait an- BOOM!

"What was that?" I droned through the thick curtain of purple smoke. Then I heard three distinct bouts of laughter. "Miss.Snape can you come forward please?" Severina made her way through the fading smoke and stood before me. "Class dismissed." I waved my hand. Severina and I waited for everyone to leave.

"What is it dear father?" Oh she thinks she's so funny.

"What happened?"

"My potion exploded. I think you heard it didn't you?"

"Don't be cheeky with me Severina. Now detention tonight and clean up that mess." I waved my hand in dismissal and she just got to work.

Severina P.O.V

That was easy. A little bit of cleaning, ha! I entered the great hall and sat by Fred. He took his hand in mine. We didn't speak but we just ate our lunch. Then I saw a sight that made my stomach feel funny.

Diana was at the Slytherin table as usual. But she was sitting with Poppy, Gerty, Sapphire and Kayleigh. They were...no! They were laughing and joking together.

Diana saw me and then whispered to the others who all glared at me. Our table was right next to theirs so a conversation could easily be held.

"What are you staring at Snape?" Poppy sneered.

"Well it's pretty ugly and it's staring back." I snapped. I love my rudeness.

"Don't say anything stupid Sev." Fred whispered.

"Yeh Sevvy. Listen to your little boyfriend. Maybe you should actually be in Griffindor." Diana shocked me. She would only use that nickname around me.

"What's happened to you Diana?" I was getting angry and Fred winced.

"My hand Severina."

"Sorry Fred." I let go of his hand.

"Well Sevvy. I found some better friends. Actual friends. Not blood traitors and half bloods." Diana sneered. I looked at dad quickly and saw him speaking to Mcgonogal. Good.

"Ooh make sure you don't get in trouble with daddy Snape." Sapphire smirked.

"Oh no I wouldn't get in troulble. He'd thank me."

"Why would he do that Snape?" Poppy asked me.

"Because he told me how worthless you are and that your a bunch of dunderheads. Yes that includes you Diana." I smirked at them. I love my Slytherin streak. The few people around us were listening now, probably eager to see if anything happens.

"Yeh right. He's friends with our dads, he likes us." It sounded like Poppy was trying to reassure herself.

"If you say so Malfoy. How is your dad anyway? Still a death eater? Not in Azkaban yet though is he?" That tipped her over the edge. I laughed. She jumped up and pulled out her wand.

"Take that back Snape!" She growled. I think the attention of the whole hall was on us now.

"No I don't think I will." I didn't stand up like her, but I clutched my wand in hand.

"Please don't get hurt sev. Don't provoke her anymore." Fred whispered.

"Listen to ginge Severina. He talks sense." No she didn't. I jumped up and walked towards her. The teachers seemed to be getting up but I didn't care.

"I don't appreciate things like that Malfoy. That 'ginge' is my boyfriend and he is ten times the person you are." Before I could react she shouted a curse at me.

"STUPEFY!" Luckily I have quick senses and I shielded it easy.

"Is that the best you've got Malfoy?" I smirked. She is so lame.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" I deflected that. She seemed to be getting heated up. I laughed at her.

"Oh come on. We aren't in first year you know."

"That's true Snape." Diana sneered. She stood up next to Poppy, wand raised. She whispered something to her.

"Enough now students!" Dumbledore shouted. "Calm down." But before he could calm them down, this happened.

"FLIPENDO!" Poppy shouted. I deflected it but Diana was too quick with the next one and three others chimed in at the same time.

"STUPEFY!" I watched wide eyed as Diana, Gerty, Sapphire and Kayleigh all shouted the same spell. All four hit my chest and it was like slow motion. I flew back and hit something with so much force it's untrue. The last thing I heard was my little sisters screaming voice.

Rhoda P.O.V

Severina was having some sort of argument with another girl I think. Then the girl jumped up wand raised. I climbed out of my seat with a few others from the tables. My sister just sat there.

"Listen to ginge Severina. He talks sense." That was not very nice' Fred a really nice guy. Severina jumped up and stormed over to her. I looked over at dad and the teachers were getting up from their seats. Dad was edging closer to Severina but he was the other side of he hall. Further than me. I walked closer to the commotion.

"Fred? What's happening?" I poked Fred's shoulder.

"Oh hey Rho. It's ok. Malfoy just insulted me that's all. It'll b-" but a shout of a spell cut him off.

"STUPEFY!" Severina easily shielded it which was good. Fred stood up and gripped his wand. George did the same and I took my wand put it at my side.

Dad was walking faster towards the crowd and people seemed to be panicking. I was on the verge of a panic attack. They were talking and then the nasty girl yelled,

"EXPELLIARMUS!" luckily Severina deflected that as well. Diana I think, Severinas friend, stood next to the other girl and they talked. Then the girl yelled,

"FLIPENDO!" I saw Severina deflect it but I ran forward and so did dad, as the other four girls shouted,

"STUPEFY!"

"SESE!" I cried. I screamed really loudly as she flew across the entire great hall and smacked against a wall. Dad made a beeline straight for her and I followed. I beat him there though.

I fell to me knees and cried.

"Sev you'll be ok!" I cried. I lay myself over her unconscious form. She was hardly breathing and her head was bleeding. I wailed quite loudly. I kept my hand over her heart. "You'll be ok. Your strong Sese."

Two strong arms went around my waits and pulled me back. I turned and cried into their chest. It was Fred. He was crying too. Dad was kneeling over Severina as he conjured a stretcher. I just about heard the end of a speech and people screaming.

"-TO COMMON ROOMS! NOW!" Dumbledore bellowed. I looked around Fred and saw five teachers with a strong grip on each of the girls. The whole great hall got filtered out and Severina was gently placed onto the stretcher. It was just Fred, dad, me, George and Dumbledore in the room.

"I'll kill them." Dad kept muttering. He was shaking with anger as madam Pomfrey bustled in and guided the stretcher out of the hall and Dumbledore hot on her heels. I was still crying and we seemed to all stand in shock.

George laid a reassuring hand on Fred's shoulder and he let go of me. I ran to dad.

"Daddy!" I cried. He embraced me awkwardly but strongly.

"It's ok Rhoda." He said through clenched teeth. "They will get what they deserve." He gripped my shoulder and we both hurried to the hospital wing. I'm pretty sure Fred and George were following. I shrugged dad's hand off my shoulder and ran and grabbed Severinas hand. It was freezing, I panicked. I screamed.

"MADAM POMFREY! SHE, SHE, HELP!" I screamed. Dad sprinted to the other side and grabbed Severinas wrist. I was shaking and I fell onto the floor. Dad seemed to be trying various potions but madam Pomfrey was grabbing a muggle contraption.

She cut open Severinas jumper and pressed two weird metal things to her chest. Dad had shrunk into a chair so I went and sat in his lap. He grabbed me so tightly it's untrue. We watched, both in tears, yes you heard me, Severus Snape was crying. Severina seemed to keep jumping up like an electric shock.

I saw Fred being virtually held up by George but he was doing a poor job. I heard a weird bleeping noise then and looked at the muggle thing. Lines on the screen seemed to move up and down.

"Yes. Oh dear merlin." Madam Pomfrey sighed. That's when I realised Severina was ok. I was still shaking and dad grabbed Severinas hand. "Let's sort out these injuries and she should be ok. I'm so so sorry Severus." She patted dad shoulder, who nodded in acknowledgment. Fred was sitting in the other chair now and holding her other hand.

Severus P.O.V

There was no words for what I was feeling. My heart was being ripped apart an there was nothing I could do. My daughter had nearly died because of those nasty sadistic Slytherin bitches. Madam Pomfrey patted my shoulder and I nodded in thanks. I just couldn't speak. The muggle contraption had saved Severinas life.

My little Rhoda was shaking in my arms and I didn't want to let her go. I was actually crying. I buried my face in Rhoda's hair and grabbed Severinas hand. She was feeling warmer. Madam Pomfrey was doing healing spells over Severina and cleaning the head wound.

That's when I noticed the two Weasleys. I looked up and saw them both silently crying. Fred had Severinas hand clasped in his like he was holding on for dear life.

Many hours later it was just Fred and I. He was asleep in the other chair. Severina was in a stable condition and luckily didn't have to go to St.Mungos. I had tried to send Rhoda, George an Fred away earlier but only George and Rhoda left. Rhoda put up a fight but I wasn't angry.

Madam Pomfrey had stopped the bleeding from Severinas head and she found she had a broken arm, leg and a few ribs. She had luckily sorted the broken bones and it was more of a waiting game now.

I panicked so much when Rhoda had screamed that Severina was dead. Luckily she wasn't dead and that's how the contraption helped her. It kind of rejigged her heart and got it pumping normal again. She had been within a cm of her life.

Severina looked so peaceful. Madam Pomfrey had changed her into a sleeping gown and she was safely under the covers with a blood replenishing drip in her hand.

I decided that I was not going to sleep or move from this chair until she wakes.

I didn't even want to see them girls faces again. They better be expelled. I wouldn't trust myself to be near them if they weren't expelled.

:-;-:-;-:-;-:-;-:-;-:-;-:-;-:-;-:-;-:

Two days later Severina was showing signs of waking up. It was Halloween today an it was a Saturday. I still hadn't left her bed side, and even after a lot of my moaning Fred was still here. He just seemed to be staring into Severina closed eyes. Mentally willing her to wake.

For the past hour she had been mumbling on and off and Madam Pomfrey said that was a good sign. The replenishing drip had been taken off. A girl called Alicia Spinnet, a friend of Severinas, had visited yesterday, along with George, Potter and the younger Weasley boy. They were just talking to her and Alicia told me how sorry she was. Why do people always say that? It's not their fault.

Severina had a healthy sized pile of candy from honey-dukes and loads of flowers. She will be so pleased when she wakes.

"Professor?" Fred's voice seemed hoarse and laced with worry. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I believe they really do love each other.

"Yes Weasley?"

"She will be ok? Like up and about for definite." Fred was kind of reassuring himself but also talking to me.

"Yes Weasley. I believe she will be." These were the first words I had spoken since Rhoda left the other day. I hadn't seen her since. I don't know why.

As I thought that Severinas hand seemed to tighten around mine. I sighed and relaxed a bit.

"Madam Pomfrey?" I called. She came out of her office and came to my side.

"Yes Severus?"

"She is waking I believe." Madam Pomfrey seemed to stare at Severina for a moment before going and getting another potion. I saw Fred sit up intently and pull the chair as close as he could to the bed. I stood up. Madam Pomfrey waited with the potion in hand.

Severina groaned a bit. Her eyes fluttered but didn't open yet.

After half an hour of watching Severina intently, her eyes finally fluttered open.

"D-dad?" Was the first thing she said. I rushed closer and she squeezed my hand.

"I'm here Severina. Fred Weasley is also here. You ga-"

"SEVERINA!" Squealed a familiar voice. Rhoda ran full pelt to the bed and hugged Severina. She moaned in slight pain but smiled. "Your ok!" Rhoda exclaimed. Tears fell down her face. Fred stood back awkwardly and waited.

"Severina dear. Drink this potion, it shall help with the pain." Madam Pomfrey ordered. Severina lifted her head slightly and drank the potion.

"Where..." She coughed and lay her head back down. "Where. Is. Fred?" Severina croaked.

"I'm here sev. I haven't left you." Fred smiled sympathetically. They both had such adoration in their eyes.

Severina P.O.V

I had woken to a bright white room and the worst pain ever in my head. I saw dad next to me and madam Pomfrey asked me to drink a potion. I asked dad where Fred was and he was right next to me as well.

Rhoda had basically jumped on me but I had to smile. She sat on the base of my bed.

It had been a few hours now since I woke. Id say it was about 3 in the afternoon.

"I love you Fred." I whispered hoarsely. "Never leave me." I squeezed his hand slightly and he smiled at me. Dad seemed to be talking to Madam Pomfrey.

"I won't leave you Sev. Just relax." He stroked my hair back and placed a quick kiss on my lips, dad didn't see. Rhoda made a mock sick noise. That reminds me, I feel sick!

"I'm gonna be sick!" I exclaimed. Before I could react, I was sick over the side of my bed, all on the floor. Dad turned around and nearly slipped in it. I smiled slightly but lay panting on the bed.

"Are you ok Severina?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"Can I have a small word please?"

"Certainly Miss.Snape." Madam Pomfrey basically shoved everyone out of the hospital wing.

"What is it dear?"

"What day is it today?" I shakily asked her.

"It's Halloween. Luckily you were only out for two days. Why?"

"I'm late Madam Pomfrey." That's all I needed to say. She grabbed her wand and placed it on my stomach. She muttered something I didn't hear, looked at her wand and gasped.

"It's a miracle." She whispered.

"What is Madam Pomfrey?" I think I knew what was coming next.

"Your four weeks pregnant dear. Praise merlin! It's an utter miracle. Congratulations." I didn't know how to react. I was shocked. How can I be? It happened, oh merlin, it was a month ago.

-FLASHBACK-

"Shut up Fred." I giggled.

"What if I don't want to?" He had his arm around my shoulder and I lay my head on his chest.

"I'll make you." We were in the room of requirement and we loved it there. The only place we could go in private. It's funny because it turned into a bedroom this time, with a couch at the foot of the bed in front of a fire. We were sitting on the couch.

"Ok. I won't make you, I'm tired. But you need to make it up to me." I whispered. He lifted my chin up so I could meet his eyes.

"How shall I do that exactly?" He whispered. Inches from my face. Then he leaned down as I pulled his tie. His lips met mine. Then he moved me onto his lap but I placed one leg either side of his legs. I closed my eyes and kissed him.

It seemed like forever before we pulled apart, but it still felt too soon.

"I love you Sev."

"I love you more Fred."

"Yeh right Snape. Come here." His lips smashed towards mine again but his tongue soon met my lips and I let my tongue join his.

He picked me up and he slung me onto the bed whilst placing a hand an leg each side of my body.

"Wow Weasley." I giggled.

"Are you sure about this Sev?" He asked me softly. He trailed my neck with kisses.

"Yes Fred." His lips met mine again and I untied his tie. I chucked it over the room and I slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

"If you don't do that any faster ill do it myself." Fred moaned. I laughed and took his shirt off. His chest was so toned and nice. He had a six pack siting on his chest and I trailed it his my hand. He moaned in satisfaction and I pulled him to me again while placing my hand the back of his neck.

He removed my shirt and I lay there in my skirt, bra and knickers. He trailed up my thigh with his hand while kissing my neck. I placed one hand in his soft hair. He touched to top of my knickers hesitantly but I made a small nod whilst my lips were on his.

He removed them while my skirt was still on. He then had both of his hands placed either side of my head and I unbuckled his belt. He took my skirt off and I pulled his trousers off easily. I sat up as he pulled away and he held my shoulders and placed his hands on my back. He unclasped my bra and gently took it away from me.

That's when we both lost our V-CARD.

It was the best experience of my life and I shared it with the man I loved.

-END FLASHBACK-

Madam Pomfrey was still moaning about it being a miracle but I was in total shock.

I was happy but confused.

"Madam Pomfrey?" I asked in a low voice.

"Yes dear?"

"Is m-my b-baby ok?" I stuttered. Those words sounded weird to me. She swept down on me again and asked me to lift my gown to show her my stomach. I obeyed and she muttered some words and traced her wand down the middle of my stomach. Suddenly I could hear a heart beat sound coming from her wand.

"Yes dear. That is your baby's heart beat." That did it for me. I started crying. They were happy tears, I was so happy. Me and Fred were having a baby. "Oh dear. Are you ok?" Madam Pomfrey looked concerned.

"I-I'm think so. I'm so happy." I smiled a watery smile. "Oh miss? Please don't tell my dad. I'll wait till my own time."

"That's fine dear. Do you want me to get them?"

"Just Fred please." With that she went to the door. She opened it wide, I heard my dad protest but Fred came in alone. Madam Pomfrey obviously waited outside. I was grateful for that.

"Hey Fred." I croaked.

"Merlin are ok? Why are you upset?" He took my hand and patted it whilst laying a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm happy actually Fred. I'm more than happy actually. I have something to tell you." I gestured for him to sit down and he helped me sit up against the back of the bed.

"What is it Sev?" I waited or a while to find the nerves. Merlin knows what I'll be like when I need to tell dad.

"What is it?" He asked concerned. His eyes didn't have the prankster twinkle in them.

"Fred, I, we..." I stuttered. I pulled up my top to reveal my stomach. Then I took his hand with mine and placed it on my stomach.

My heart rate was going ten to the dozen.

"Fred." I looked into his eyes. They seemed to be full of confusion. I placed both of my hands on top of his hand. "Your gonna be a daddy Fred." He blinked a few times.

"I-I-I" he stuttered. "W-w-what?" He stood up but kept his hand on my stomach.

"We are going to be parents Fred. We are gonna have a little baby." I smiled to myself as I said that and Fred smiled the widest I've ever seen him. He took his hand away and pulled me off the bed into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes!" He yelled. "I can't believe it!"

"Fred shh!" I giggled. "Dad doesn't know!"

"Ooh. Sorry." He held my shoulders and pushed me away slightly. Then he placed a hand on each side of my face and bent down to kiss my lips. "I love you so much. I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a dad." I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That you are Fred." I whispered.

"Feeling better Severina?" Dad asked me. He walked up to us but I couldn't help it. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Yes I think you are." He awkwardly patted my back and I heard Fred snicker.

"I love you dad. Whatever I do to anger you I'm sorry. I'll try to be good from now on." He placed a kiss on the top of my head and held me at arms length.

"Did you do something to your head?" He smirked.

"No. I'm just drunk on happiness dad. Where is Rhoda?" Then I seemed to feel sick again. I made it to the hospital wing toilet thing time, but my throat felt raw as I puked my guts.

"Severina?" Dad questioned.

"I'm fine dad. I'm really hungry though." He helped me bak to the bed and I sat up against the rail.

"You rest. I'll bring you some soup."

"Thanks dad." Then he left the hospital wing.

Rhoda went to spend some time with her friends, being Halloween and all, so I didn't see her for a while. Fred sat with me for ages smiling like a goofball. But I made him leave so he could enjoy the Halloween feast with the others.

I had eaten a grand total of three bowls of soup and a bread roll. All of that came back up a couple of hours later.

The doors suddenly opened with a bang.

"Dad!" Squeezed Rhoda. "The headmaster needs you now! Sirius Black tried to get into the Griffindor common room!"

"I'll be back Severina." He kissed my forehead an left quickly.

"Come over here Rhoda." I patted a space on my bed. She skipped over looking slightly panicked.

"What if he comes in here Sev?" She whispered. I absentmindedly stroked her hair.

"That won't happen. Don't worry about that man. Okay?"

"Yes Severina." I made her lay back with me and that's how we both fell asleep.