Back To School

Severina P.O.V

It was now the last day of the Christmas holidays and I was officially bored. I was getting cravings of chocolate spread, sprouts, lemon drizzle cake and salmon. (Not altogether). To be honest I was a real bitch at the moment.

I'm pretty sure that all this stuff was starting too early. I'm only 3 and a half months pregnant for Merlin's sake.

"Severina! Bring your trunk down, we need to leave soon!" Dad exclaimed from the living room. I hastily grabbed my trunk and pulled it to the stairs and carried it down, dad had put the featherlight charm on it so it wasn't heavy.

"Done dad." I sat down on the bottom step of the stairs and waited. I waited for over ten minutes while dad and Rhoda ran about the house. It seems I'm the only organised person around here. "ARE YOU DONE YET?" I yelled.

"STOP BEING IMPATIENT SEV!" Rhoda shouted down the stairs.

"Yes I'm done." Dad said as he walked out of the living room.

"You said we had to leave soon. That was 15 minutes ago." I frowned.

"Yes, well I just wanted you to hurry up." He shrugged.

"Oh yeh, make me hurry and let you and Rhoda have loads of time. Great going dad." I huffed.

"Hush up. Now we really do need to leave. Rhoda get down the stairs, we will be late for the feast." Rhoda skipped down the stairs with her trunk which dad had made weightless. "Good. Come on then." We went into the living room and I went first into the floo.

"Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardy." I spoke clearly. I felt the funny whizzing and squeezing and then I landed in Dumbledores floo. I got out and walked to the door. He wasn't in his office so I just left.

"Hey beautiful." Said a voice as a pair of arms encircled my waist.

"Hello." I smiled. I turned around and came face to face with my boyfriend.

"You look lovely as always." Fred smirked.

"Shut up Fred. I've got a track suit on for Merlin's sake." I laughed. He clasped our hands together and we carried on down the corridor with him holding my trunk.

"So, how is our little one doing?" Fred asked me as we sat in his common room.

"Good thanks. I've been having horrible cravings though." He placed his hand on my stomach and smiled.

"I love you both so much." I smacked his arm and smiled.

"Stop being so lovey dovey. Come on, the feast is gonna start without us." We went down to the great hall and I sat with the twins.

"Hey George! So, did you both have a nice Christmas then?" I asked them after Dumbledore has said a little speech.

"Yeh. It was the same as usual really." George answered.

"Good. I really want some chocolate spread and lemon cake. Is there any on the table Fred?" He looked up and down the table and sighed.

"No sorry."

"Damn cravings. Thanks anyway." I mumbled and stared at my plate. I usually loved the food that was there but I just didn't seem to like it at the moment. "I'm gonna go to my table, I want to say hello to Whitney." I kissed Fred and waved to George before heading over.

I plopped down in a seat opposite Whitney and smiled. She hadn't noticed me yet.

"Hey Whitney." She jumped and looked up at me.

"Oh, hey Severina. Did you have a nice Christmas?"

"Yeh. I loved it, Fred was at mine for a few days and then me, my dad and Rhoda spent loads of time together. What about you?"

"It was alright. You were right when you said that the Christmases here were great. I loved it." She beamed.

"Good good." I politely waited for her to finish and then we both set off to our common room in the dungeons. "Hey Whitney, just wait here a moment will you?"

"Ok." I sort of ran to my dad's quarters and knocked on the door. He opened it and I smiled at him.

"Hey dad. I need to ask a favor."

"What is it?" He sighed.

"Well, your my head of house, so I was wondering if Whitney could move into my dorm because my is empty now except for me." I hurried out.

"Hmmm." He pondered and tapped his chin. I knew he was messing with me.

"Just tell me dad."

"I suppose I shall allow it." He spoke. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thanks dad." I sang as I walked back to my common room where Whitney was.

"Hey Whitney. My dad said you can move into my dorm if you want." I smiled at her again.

"That's cool! Sure, I'll just get my stuff." We entered the common room and I walked up to my dorm while Whitney ran off to hers. It was boring by myself and I just decided to put my clothes away that were in my trunk.

Whitney still hand not come down so I went to her dorm. I entered and found her packing some last clothes and Poppy was glaring at her.

"What are you glaring at Malfoy?" I spat. She looked up and smirked at me.

"Oh, it's the little pregnant whore." She laughed. "I was just watching Starling pack her things. I'll throw a party when she's gone."

"Just shut up and keep out of people's business. Come on Whitney." I grabbed her trunk and she grabbed a couple of bags.

"I really don't like that girl. I don't even know her and I don't like her." Whitney said as we made it to my dorm.

"Yeh, her friends got expelled and stuff so she's a bit of a loner really. Just ignore her." She nodded and I helped her get a bed ready before changing and getting into bed. "Goodnight Whitney, sleep well."

"Thanks Severina. Goodnight." She turned the light off and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

----------::::::----------::::::----------

HELLO!! Sorry it's been a while, and it's quite short. I'm writing some more chapters on my other stories and so I can't update too regularly but I'll update as much as possible, don't worry.

I hope your enjoying it so far.

Vote

Comment

Share...

Love Sirianna x