The Wrath Of Jamie Yaxley

Rhoda P.O.V

It's been a whole month since Severina told me she was pregnant. It's been a month and two weeks since the big incident in the great hall.

"Hey Rho!" I looked around the common room and saw Kyle looking at me and waving. Tom, Sarah, Daisy and Joanna was with him. I smiled at them all.

"Hey Ky! Good morning you lot!" I exclaimed and walked over to them. We all said our 'good mornings' and left to get to breakfast. It was a Monday morning and unfortunately I had a lesson without any of my friends first. It was history of magic. How boring!

We all took our seats at the Hufflepuff table and I looked over to the Griffindor table. Severina smiled and waved at me and I did the same. She seems to be maturing really quickly now that she is pregnant. It's nice to see that she isn't in trouble all the time.

"History Of Magic is first for me. Why don't I have it with you guys?" I moaned. Tom and Sarah chuckled.

"Well Rho atleast you can catch up on your sleep." Daisy commented. I just laughed.

"Yeh but you guys get to have D.A.D.A with Lupin. That's a great Monday morning! And who do I get? Only the resident teacher ghost!" They all laughed at me this time.

"It's not funny." I mumbled. Sarah then nudged me.

"Hey Rho. Look who's back!" Sarah whispered. She discretely pointed to the Slytherin table. Jamie Yaxley. His parents had pulled him away for a whole after his sister got expelled. Sapphire I think.

"Oh yeh." I mumbled. I had a sudden lump in my throat. I wasn't scared was I?

"Right!" Someone exclaimed as they banged the table. "We need to get going." It was Kyle. He grabbed my arm and virtually dragged me of the bench.

"Hey!" I punched his arm playfully. We both just laughed. I can say Kyle is my best friend. Sarah is a good friend and my girl friend, but Kyle is my bestie.

"Come on. I'll drop you at the history class."

"No Ky. It's the opposite way. I'll make my way there now." I smiled and he just shrugged.

"No. I'm coming with you!" He latched into my arm softly but I couldn't get away. I groaned.

"I'll meet you lot in DADA. I'm dropping Rho off at history class." Kyle announced.

"Okay Kyle. See you Ina. Bit." Daisy replied. The others just nodded and made their way out of the hall. Me and Kyle left the hall.

The corridors were deserted and we has a quiet walk to my class. It was a peaceful silence though. Not awkward or anything.

When we were about two corridors away form class, Jamie, Blaise Ahston, Mercy Andrews and two others stepped in front of us.

"Nice to see you Snape." Jamie laughed. The others did the same. "Let's start with introductions. Well you know us lot." He gestured to Himself, Blaise and Mercy. "This is Pansy Parkinson." A pug faced girl. Looked to be a third year. "This is Draco Malfoy." He gestured to a platinum blonde haired boy. "Now that the introductions are over, let's explain." He clicked his fingers and Blaise and Draco grabbed Kyle.

"What's going on!" He protested.

"Shut up Castton. You can watch." Jamie spat. "Now Snape. It was your fault-" he prodded me hard in the chest. "-that my sister and Pansy's sister were expelled."

"I didn't do anything!" He grabbed my collar and pushed me to a wall. Kyle was silenced with the 'silencio' spell so he couldn't yell.

"If your sister wasn't enemies with our sister they wouldn't have been expelled. You gave a statement against our sisters which helped them get expelled." He whispered in a deadly voice. "They have both had their wands snapped because of you!" He nearly yelled. I cowered slightly and they all laughed.

"Aww! Is Snapey scared?" Pansy, I think, asked. She then walked over to us and pushed Jamie out of the way. She grabbed my hair and tilted my face in her direction. So that I could see her eyes. I winced.

"Are you scared?" She asked me. Her voice was sickly sweet. I shook my head. "Good." She then let go of my hair and full belt punched me in the stomach. I doubled over and tears filled my eyes. I could hear Kyle struggling against the boys, but to no avail.

"Stop struggling Castton!" Spat Draco. I lifted myself back up again but Pansy grabbed my hair again. She punched my stomach and I struggled to breath. I saw the hurt in Kyle's eyes and my tears spilled over. I couldn't bend over because Pansy had my hair in her hand.

I was still trying to catch my breath when Pansy let go of my hair but slapped me hard around the face. I squealed as more tears spilled over and I hit the ground hard. Now my face, stomach and head hurt. My lip was bleeding and my cheek stung.

I weakly looked up and Jamie was getting out his wand. Kyle struggled even more and looked at me in horror. I gave him a 'stop-struggling-or-you-will-get-hurt' look and he reluctantly obeyed.

"You or your family should never mess with us Snape." Jamie told me as he bent down to my level. He was a first year like me but incredibly taller than me. I thought I was tall. "Silencio." He muttered. I couldn't talk or make a noise. "I'm glad my dad taught me this one. I knew it would come in handy. Just remember Snape, don't mess with us." He gave me a twisted smile and muttered a curse that made Kyle stare at me.

"This should teach you a lesson as well Castton. And if either of you tell on us, we will know and you will get it much worse!" Jamie then looked back at me and raised his wand. Kyle was silently yelling obscenities and Draco and Blaise were holding him back tightly. "Show time." Jamie whispered. "Crucio!" A jet of red hit me and I silently screamed out. If I imagined being burnt by white hot knives, multiply the pain by ten and then you have the pain I have right now.

I writhed in agony as I started seeing black spots in my vision. I could barely see Kyle through the tears and silently yelling and screaming. My body felt like it was breaking, repairing, breaking then repairing over and over.

For after what felt like an eternity the pain stopped. I lay panting on the floor as they laughed at me. I then felt a thud next to me and they ran away. They muttered the 'Silencio' counter curse on the way.

"Rho!" Kyle yelled. "Merlin! What the hell!" He exclaimed. He pulled me into his arms and rocked me back and forth. My head was killing me, every part of my body was killing me actually. "Are you ok? Speak to me!" He yelled. I couldn't find the will to speak. I just groaned and whimpered as the tears kept on falling.

"K-Ky?" I stuttered. I tried to look into his eyes but my vision was cloudy.

"Yeh?" He whispered.

"What the h-hell just h-happened?" I forced myself to smile. My tears were subsiding and I could see Kyle's face. It was wet with tears as well. But when he saw me smile he smiled too. But it was fake.

"That evil bastard!" He exclaimed. "Don't worry, he will be expelled as well!"

"No!" I pulled myself up into a sitting position against the wall. I panted and grabbed my breath. After a few minutes I began to relax. The pain was leaving and I continued to talk. "We can't tell. They will hurt us worse! Just leave it Ky!" Kyle looked livid but when he looked at me his eyes softened.

"What kind of person teaches their kid an unforgivable curse? It's sick!" His voice was quieter than before.

We sat in silence for probably about ten minutes and I felt good enough to get up and walk. I was probably half an hour late for History Of Magic now. But I didn't care.

"You get to Lupin Ky. I'll see you at lunch." I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled back weakly. "Please Ky. I don't want you to get into loads of trouble." He sighed heavily.

"Fine. But I want you to promise me something." He said seriously. I nodded. "If that gang of sickos come near you again, we are telling someone about this."

"Ok. That's fine with me. Now go." I leaned against the wall for support as he ran off down the corridor. I was NOT going to history. I hobbled down the corridor in the opposite direction and found the abandoned girls bathroom.

I pushed the door open weakly and entered a bathroom cubicle. When the door was shut, I slid down it and sat one the floor. I silently cried and tried to relax my body at the same time.

I was shaking and I was still in slight pain after a couple of hours. I looked at my watch and saw 12:10pm. Twenty minutes until lunch. I better sort myself out. Just as I was about to get up I heard a little cackle like laugh. Then a figure burst right out of the toilet in front of me. I was soaked and I screamed.

I calmed down quickly because I saw it was a ghost of a girl. I had been here every school year for the last 11 years but I had never come across this ghost.

"H-hi." I spoke meacly.

"Hello!" She exclaimed. "I'm Myrtle." Oh! It's Moaning Myrtle. I had heard of her.

"I'm R-Rhoda Snape." I virtually whispered.

"Good to know. Now why are you in here crying? I'm the one who cries in here!" She seemed comforting until she added the last bit in a cold voice.

"S-sorry. I just ran and came in here. It was the first place I thought of." I replied honestly. I was getting cold now so I hauled myself off the floor. I opened the door and stumbled out. I stretched and winced slightly as my muscles complained. "I'm going now Myrtle. Nice to meet you."

She flew towards me and stopped. "Yeh yeh. Go on out of here then! This is the abandoned bathroom after all." I just nodded and walked out. I wasn't too far from Hufflepuff common room so I quickly made my way there.

I had dried and changed as was lying on my bed. It was 12:45pm now. I better get to lunch. I'm 15 minutes late. The pain had basically gone. My head was sore and I had a headache but that was it.

"Hey Rhoda!" Someone exclaimed behind me. I turned around and saw Severina.

"Hi Sese. Hi Fred." I gave them a small wave and walked off towards the great hall.

"Rhoda?" Severina called. I heard quick footsteps and she drape her arm on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" I looked around and Fred had dissapeared. Strange.

"I'm fine Sese." I smiled weakly. "How are you and little Snape junior?" I laughed slightly. Thinking of myself being an auntie always made me smile.

"Great thanks. Nearly 3 months gone already. I can't wait for this little miracle to come into the world." She smiled and put a hand to her stomach. I loved seeing her happy and soon she will have a family.

"I just can't believe dad reacted that way. I thought he would have stopped at nothing to hurt Fred."

"So did I at first. But after explaining the whole point that the baby is a part of him to, he just seemed to soften a bit." She shrugged.

"He is such a big softie really." I smiled.

"Who is a big softie Miss.Snape?" I heard the drawl of my favourite man in the world. I turned around and Severina whispered,

"I'll speak to you later." Then she left. I smiled up at dad and he meekly nodded at me.

"So who is a softie then?" He asked impatiently. I laughed and walked up to him. I looked so no one was there and took his big hand in mine.

"Your the softie daddy." I smiled. I saw the ghost of a smile on his lips and it soon left.

"Don't let anyone else hear you saying that." He smirked, lightly squeezed my hand, let go and then walked into the great hall. I love my dad.

I ambled into to great hall and skimmed around for Kyle at the Hufflepuff table. I spotted him sitting withTom but he didn't look happy. I smiled weakly to myself and skipped to where he was sat.

"Hey Ky." I smiled as I sat down. Kyle looked at me and looked genuinely happy.

"Hey Rho. Did you sort everything out?" I see he didn't want to say 'are you okay?' in case people started asking questions.

"Yes thank you. But I have headache from that reading though." I smiled. Kyle knew what I meant.

"Well if it gets worse or anything make sure you visit Madam Pomfrey or your dad." He emphasised. I nodded and started to eat.

Severina P.O.V

"I think there is something wrong Fred." I looked back over and saw Rhoda with her head down slightly. I'm going to find out what is wrong with her.

"She probably just doesn't feel very well. Don't worry about it babe." Fred intertwined our fingers and squeezed reassuringly.

"Yeh your right. I love you Fred." I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips.

"I love you to Severina." I smiled and hopped off the bench pulling Fred with me.

"Come on its potions. Don't wanna be late for dadda." I laughed and so did he. We walked in silence towards the dungeons. I was blushing all the way because Fred just wouldn't take his hand off the 3 month old bump that was our miracle.

"6 more months and we will have a beautiful baby Fred." I said as we waited for my dad outside the classroom. Fred once again rested his hand on my belly.

"6 more months and I will be the happiest man on earth. I will have a family, a beautiful wife-" I raised my eyebrow Snape style at that. -"yeh well hopefully. Anyway, and a handsome little boy." He stated proudly. I burst out laughing at that.

"Oh no! We will be having a cute little girl who loves pink and always wears dresses." I mocked being serious as I used my Snape eyes.

"Ha! You make me laugh Sev. Our little Arnold George Billius Arthur Snape Weasley will be the most handsome and popular boy around." He jokes, well I hope he was joking. Then I heard a sneer behind me.

"I hope you wouldn't actually call my grandson that." Dad smirked. I started laughing again and Fred just glared at us both. "I don't know what you are laughing at Severina. It will be a boy." He droned and then walked into the classroom.

"That's the one and only thing I will ever agree with Snape about." Fred nudged my arm and pulled me into the classroom. We sat with George at the back as always and Fred pulled out my seat for me. I took it and thanked him.

"Today we shall be making veritaserum. Open your books to page 345 and get to work." Dad tapped the board and some writing turned up. He then just sat at his desk and watched over the class.

Fred and George busied themselves with the ingredients while I sat down. You aren't meant to sit down but I did anyway.

"Do you want to help with the potion anytime soon?" Fred nudged my arm.

"Not really Fred. I'm rubbish at potions." I grinned at him and he sighed and pretended to be annoyed at me. I just day dreamed and looked around the class. Then some Slytherin girl stared at me.

"Why aren't you working Snape?" She asked me. I honestly don't have a clue who she is.

"I'm delicate." I heard Fred snicker from beside me.

"Whatever Snape. That's hardly an excuse." She snapped at me.

"Sorry but who are you exactly?" I enquired. Maybe i sounded a but rude. I don't care.

"I'm Lyra Polters." She smirked at me. I have heard of the Polters. Good pureblood family but her mothers side was muggles. Her mother was a mudblood.

"Oh I see. Muggle born mother isn't it?" I saw her cheeks go red and she clenched her fists.

"I have nothing to do with that dirty family. No, my grandmother was a mudblood. My mother a half blood actually." She explained in a deathly tone. I heard my dad sigh and I looked to the front. He for up and walked over to me.

"What's going on Severina?" He droned.

"Nothing dad. Just making a new friend over there." I smiled innocently.

"You liar! She was being nasty to me about my blood status Professor." Lyra exclaimed. Most of the class had their attention on us now. Dad turned to face Lyra.

"What is it that she said Miss.Polters?" Dad sneered.

"She called my mother a mudblood sir." Oh no. I didn't anyway! Dad seemed to slowly turn around and look at me with anger.

"Dad! I didn't-"

"Shut up Severina!" Dad exclaimed. "How dare you use such language!"

"I did not! I said muggle born!" I tried to reason with him.

"I don't believe you."

"Fred?" I turned around. "Tell him what I said please." I pleaded with my eyes to say something even if he lied.

"Yeh sir. She asked her name and then said about her mother being a muggle born. She would never use the other word." It was actually George who answered.

"Thanks George." I smiled.

"That is enough! Just get on with your work, and Severina?" Dads face seemed to become less angry but still cold.

"Yes dad?"

"How about you actually start working?" He sneered and then walked away. "Ten points from Slytherin Miss.Polters for your use of language." The Slytherins groaned and shot Lyra nasty looks. I smirked to myself and decided to actually start working.

It was ten minutes to the end of the lesson and dad asked us to test our potions. I decided to take some of the potion and then Fred and George cold ask me questions.

"Ok. What is your name?" Fred started. Dad had given us a sheet of questions to use.

"Severina Lily Snape." I stated before I could even stop myself. Not that there was any need to.

"Good. How old are you?" George asked.

"15 and a half" I sounded like a robot.

"What is your most favourite memory? Say it loud." Fred added. Thanks a lot Fred.

"Founding out I was pregnant with Fred's baby." Damn it! That was loud. The whole class turned in my direction and I went red.

"How did you become pregnant?" Damn you Lyra Polters!

"I had sex with Fred Weasley!" I slapped a hand to my mouth and people started laughing at me. Dad seemed to shudder and then he stood up.

"That's enough! Pack up! Class dismissed." I silently packed up my things and everyone was leaving the classroom.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't know that was your favourite memory." Fred held my hand as we waited for everyone to leave.

"It's ok Fred. Now everyone knows, it's no big deal." I reassured him. I was silently a little scared as to what people might think though. We walked out if the classroom and headed to charms. Lee met up with us half way there and we all walked together.

"So Freddie. What's the boy gonna be called?" George suddenly asked.

"Arnold George Billius Art-" I slapped my hand to his mouth.

"Our baby is not going to be called that! We don't know yet George." I said the last bit whilst looking at George. Lee and George just started laughing and Fred gave an awkward grin.

"Sev is right Freddie. That name is so weird." George exclaimed. I started laughing then.

"Shut up!" Fred snapped but he smiled. We just carried on talking about baby stuff mainly, then we made it to the charms classroom.

"Welcome class!" Professor Flitwick squeaked. "As we break up for Christmas this Friday, I would like to recap the charms we have done so far. Please turn to page 23 as we go over the theory for the silencing charm. Wednesday we shall do the practical for this. Thursday shall be theory and practical for growing legs on an object. After Christmas we are moving into our OWL charms. Please begin!" So the lesson started. We had to answer various questions on silencing charms and copy out even more notes.

Pretty boring lesson but it was finally over. We made our way to dinner after that.

When me and Fred entered the hall, hand in hand, people started whispering and pointing to us. I started getting really self conscious about my belly.

"She's knocked up." I heard someone whisper.

"I heard it's not even Fred's" I frowned at that comment but ignored it. I turned to Fred quickly.

"I'm gonna sit at my own table today." I quickly whispered. I didn't hear a response because I hurried over to my own table. I sat down near the teachers table and began and put food on my plate.

"So Severina. Pregnant are you?" Someone asked me. I turned and saw Sadie Baldock (Actual character). Sixth year student.

"Yes I am. My baby is a miracle." I stated.

"A big mistake more like." She sneered at me.

"The best mistake I have ever made. I am proud and happy."

"Why would you want a baby with that blood traitor?"

"Shut up!" I yelled. Bad idea. The whole halls attention was on me again.

"Someone's got bad hormones." Draco Malfoy smirked at me.

"Oh go home to mommy Malfoy." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't talk to my brother like that Snape." Oh I forgot Poppy was still here. Pity really.

"I don't really care Malfoy. Just let me eat my dinner." I looked at my plate and tried to ignore the deathly silence of the great hall.

"Well I don't think you have the right to talk about people's family. Your the little slag having a baby with a blood traitor. Poor baby will have to put up with the stupid big bat of the dungeons as a grandad." That hit the nerve. I stood up and slammed my hands on the table.

"Severina calm down!" I heard dad's cold voice warn me.

"I've had enough of your family Malfoy. Your taunting and name calling. Fred Weasley is the best boyfriend and will be the best dad ever. Better than your dad anyway, and that's not hard." I laughed a weird cold laugh. "You make me sick. Your just a silly little coward really. So is your stupid baby brother and your mother. She hides behind your dad like he's a brick wall." She was shaking with anger and I laughed even more.

"Gonna have a repeat of the show before or are you scared without your silly little friends around you?" I sneered. "Cus right now I don't care. Call me a slag. Call me a whore. Call me anything, but you DO NOT call my family and boyfriend names. My dad is better than anyone's dad and he might seem cold but he is a damn good teacher as well." I finished my rant and people had their mouths wide open. Poppy Malfoy was still shaking but she hadn't even stood up. I glared right at her and she stood up and ran out of the hall.

The Griffindor table erupted with applause and laughter. I had to smile at that. Fred gave me a wink and I just sat down and tried to forget my anger. No one disses my family and he's away with it.

After a short while, Dumbledore calmed everyone down and told them to carry on eating. I caught his eye and he smiled brightly at me so I returned it. It felt so good to release my anger out on Poppy.

Draco Malfoy kept giving me death glares and when I caught him he would look slightly scared. I smirked every time I saw him looking. It was funny.

Sadie had muttered a couple of things to her friends throughout the rest of dinner, but I ignored her and when I finished eating I went over to the Griffindor table.

"Hey Freddie." I smiled as I sat down.

"Hey babe. Great show." I giggled and held his hand.

"Thank you very much."

"Congratulations Severina! I'm really happy for you!" I looked over and saw Hermione. She was a really nice girl actually. Bit of a bookworm though.

"Thanks a lot." I smiled at her. After that a few others congratulated me as well. I would just thank them and carry on talking to Lee who I was trying to have a conversation with.

We were having a friendly argument about different pranks and jokes. George and Fred kept trying to butt in but we would ignore them. They had up and started talking to Harry and Ron.

After dinner I just kissed Fred and left for my dorm to sleep. I was pretty tired even though it was early. Tuesday was my worst day of the week. I called it Divination day. Two periods of Divination before lunch and two after lunch. Then herbology. I don't know why there was so much divination on one day, but it wasn't fair at all.