Chapter 11

I know I was supposed to update 2 days ago but I got hooked on this web toon called Lore Olympus.

Next Update is on Saturday(or maybe earlier)

Chapter 11

The Failed Plan

Thalia's PoV

Personally I have no problem with Percy and Artemis being a couple, I think it's cute. Oh gods, since when am I into this stuff? The hunters seemed to be fine with Artemis and Percy's relationship except a few *cough* Phoebe  and Atlanta *cough* I should warn Jake, if I know Phoebe, then I know she has a trick up her sleeve to get Percy and Artemis to hate each other.

Well, time to see what the Warriors think.

I walked up to Jake who was sharpening his dagger, he looked up as I approached and nodded his head at me, I returned the gesture.

"The Warriors seem to be fine with Percy dating Artemis", he said "although that would mostly be because they think Percy would never date anyone after what happened", I nodded my head, Percy is one of the really dense people I know, he would never even realize when someone had a crush on him.

"Well, whatever, I am gonna go before someone sees us and gets the wrong idea", he said, but before he could walk away, we heard a loud scream that sounded like it belonged to Atlanta. I wonder what happened. We rushed towards the sound of her voice and what I saw was shocking.

Atlanta was on the floor holding her knees to her face and crying, her clothes were torn to shreds and she was barely wearing anything. The warriors had also gathered around and were wondering what had happened.

Then Artemis and Percy appeared, "what happened I heard a scream", Percy said frantically.

Artemis looked at Atlanta with wide eyes, "Atlanta who did this to you?", she asked. Atlanta took a shaky breath, "It was J-Jake, the lieutenant", she said and suddenly all eyes were on Jake who was standing beside me.

Before Jake could say anything, Percy interrupted "Jake would never do such a thing, I have known him forever", he said

"Are you saying that my hunter is lying Perseus", she said in a cold and angry voice. Percy did not back down, "Maybe she is", he said firmly.

Before the fight could escalate, I began to question Atlanta who was now covered up with a cloak, "When did this happen?", I asked her.

"R-right now, he did this to me when I was walking back from archery practice which needed a few minutes ago", she stuttered slightly, I narrowed my eyes at her, "You're lying", I said as I glared at her. Everyone gasped, "Thalia what are you talking about? Whose side are you on? Atlanta or some filthy male?!", Phoebe cried out.

"I am not siding with anyone, it would have been impossible for it to be Jake, he was talking to me near the river for the last fifteen minutes", I said.

Suddenly Phoebe and Atlanta looked very frightened, as if they were about to be in a lot of trouble, which they probably were.

"And what were the two of you doing?", Artemis asked us as she narrowed her eyes.

"I was asking Jake to return our tents, they can't live in them forever! They might ruin the interior", I said quickly, good job Thalia, you almost gave it away.

Thankfully, Artemis just nodded her head in acceptance. "Atlanta I am very disappointed in you, I didn't think you would go to such measures", Artemis said disapprovingly.

"It wasn't just me Milady, it was Phoebe who planned it!", Atlanta cried.

"Nevertheless, you shall both be punished, I shouldn't have trusted you blindly, perhaps you hunters need to learn some manners and respect", Artemis said as she turned and walked away.

"You will both be doing the chores of the entire hunt for a week", she shouted as she exited the tent. A bit harsh but I guess they deserved it.

"Warriors go back to your work, Jake, return those tents to Thalia there is a new supply in your tent that I just got", Percy said as he too walked out.

Everyone left to do what they wanted to including me, Phoebe and Atlanta went a little too far, I hadn't anticipated it.

__________

Artemis' PoV

I can't believe what just happened, why would Phoebe and Atlanta do that? I mean I knew they hated the Warriors but did they have to go that far?

Percy seemed angry, should I talk to him? I did snap at him earlier, ugh, I am so confused. Oh Percy, why did you have to make things so complicated!

"Hey", I heard someone speak, sounded like Thalia

"Hello Thalia", I said

"Umm... can I ask you something?", she asked

"Sure", I replied

"We should sit down", she said as she sat down on the ground, I sat beside her, I looked at her with a questioning face.

"Uh...Artemis don't get me wrong but, whenever you're around Percy you seem sorta tense, and your face is always red, he have trouble speaking properly...", she just started listing off things and then stopped abruptly.

What was she getting at? Honestly I am unsure of what I feel about Percy but does she know? Or is this about something else completely?

"Okay, what do you mean?", I asked her

She took a deep breath, what was she going to ask me? What could be such a touchy subject that she was scared of talking about it? I know Thalia, she says what she wants to, she isn't afraid, yet why is she now?

"Artemis, don't take me the wrong but...", she began

"But what?", I asked slowly, I was feeling very puzzled right now.

She sighed, "Artemis, forgive me for asking this but...", she paused and looked at me. Then she said something that I hadn't expected her to say.

"Do you have a crush on Percy?"

___________

Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you think there is something I can do to improve my story, love you guys!!!

PS: TYSM for 1k reads!