Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The Award Ceremony

Percy's PoV

I was flashed to the throne room where I saw all the other demigods from both camps, I turned to see the gods looking at me with different emotions, jealousy, annoyance, amusement and Aphrodite was just looking like she was gonna pounce on me.

"Uhh..", was all I could say, my dad face palmed and flashed a shirt onto me. Everyone bowed to the gods and the ceremony began, the seven minus me were offered godhood along with Nico and Reyna. All the head counsellors were offered partial immortality

They accepted of course, and they Fates came and gave them their titles

Jason- Minor god of thunderstorms
Piper-Minor goddess of beauty
Leo-Minor god of fire
Hazel-Minor goddess of wealth
Frank-Minor god of warcraft
Annabeth-Minor goddess of architecture
Nico-Minor god of dead souls
Reyna-Minor goddess of bravery
(A/N Sorry but I suck at titles)

Then it was my turn, I walked to the center of the Throne Room and bowed to all the Olympians.

"Percy Jackson, we once again, offer you godhood along with a seat on the Olympian Council",Zues thundered (A/N Pun totally intended ;P )

I seemed to contemplate this, this time there was nothing holding me back, I could accept the offer without hesitation, no one to hold me back, even my mom was okay with it, so I accepted.

"Lord Zues, I accept your offer", everyone seemed to be shocked that I would accept, I smirked when I saw their faces.

The gods all got up and started repeating and ancient spell, I could feel the power coursing through my veins and I felt my appearance change slightly. The Morai flashed in and gave me my titles.

"He who defeated Kronos, shall rule over time",Said Clotho
"He who defeated Gaia shall control the ground", continued Atropos
"He who completed countless quests shall be praised above all heroes",Finished Lachesis
"Rise Perseus, God of Time, Tides, Earth, Heroes, Loyalty and the Hunt, Rise as the mighty Fifteenth Olympian", They Said at the same time before they flashed away.

Everyone seemed surprised at the number of titles I had, I was surprised too, I hadn't expected the hunt as my domain. Suddenly the ground shook and a Throne appeared between Artemis and Apollo.

Apollo didn't seem to mind but Artemis was glaring daggers at me , oh she must be upset about my domain of the hunt,oh well, just have to make sure to stay away from her.

I grew to my godly height and sat on my throne, which had a lot of cool stuff on it , my symbol of power was riptide and animal was a Pegasus, Cool right?

"Now, Annabeth, why don't you help Perseus with designing his palace?", Zeus asked, more like commanded

"No thanks, I will do it myself, if I need assistance I will ask Athena for help, anything but my ex-girlfriend", everyone gasped at what I said

"How dare you break up with my daughter!", screamed Athena

"With all due respect, she was the one that cheated on me with Jack", I replied as calmly as possible

Athena looked down as if ashamed by her daughter's actions as did Apollo, while the others glared at the two.

"You're lying! All you men are the same!", cried Artemis

I couldn't control myself anymore, I snarkily replied to her, "oh really? Well fine, I swear on the Styx what I said is true", thunder boomed in the distance but nothing else happened indicating I was telling the truth.

Artemis looked surprised at first but then huffed and turned away from me, slumping in her throne.

The meeting was over and everyone flashed away, since my palace was under construction I was staying with my dad.

It was pretty boring, besides the usual talk with my dad and Tyson, finally I decided to go talk to Triton, he was my brother after all. I found him in the throne room and called out "hey Triton!", he immediately looked in my direction and raised an eyebrow, I beckoned for him to follow me outside.

Once we were outside, I asked him to help me with the basics of being a god, he smiled and started explaining the basic DOs and DONTs . I had developed a good friendship with him and Amphitrite after the second Titan War, he wasn't so bad, he was just threatened by me because he thought I would steal the title of 'Prince of the Sea', from him, but I assured him that I would never take someone else's position.

After that he and I started training, you know, the basic stuff, he even gave me a bow and taught me how to shoot, we did all kinds of stuff in the next two months.

It was finally time for me to leave and go to my palace on Olympus, I thanked Triton for all his help and said my goodbyes before I left.

I flashed to my palace which btw looked amazing, I went to my bedroom and dropped onto the bed.

Two weeks passed and nothing much happened, I was starting to get bored, I was sitting on a couch in my palace when I heard a demigod call for help.

I immediately reached the site and saw a small house, I was about to knock on the door when I heard the sound of glass breaking, I was filled with rage and slammed the door open.

The guy inside looked drunk and was throwing around some alcohol bottles which were breaking upon hitting the ground. In the corner I saw a boy around the age of 12 hiding behind a small wooden chair.

I immediately punched the man in the gut and slammed him into the wall knocking him out. I walked towards the small boy and helped him up,he had the aura of a demigod.

"What's your name ?"
"Steven", the boy replied although hesitantly and I could hear the fear in his voice.

I explained to him about the Greek Gods and used some of my powers to show him some basic tricks so he'd believe me, he seemed to take it well, I asked him if he would like to go to camp but he seemed hesitant, when I asked why, he said that the man who was his step father, used to bring girls to his house who would beat him up. So he didn't trust people very easily.

I didn't trust girls either after Annabeth and that's when the idea came to me, I flashed Steven to my palace and told him to stay while I went to lord Zues to tell him about my idea.

__________