Chapter Forty One

[im just gonna put the chapters in for now. I won't edit them till later so sorry if things are a tad bit confusing (like how almost nothing is in italics)]

Taehyung Focus

I woke up in a different room. I was strapped to a table and... Oh, no. Oh heavens no. "HELP!" I screamed. "HELP!" I was starting to get more and more terrified. I was naked. Which meant that someone was going to come and- I shivered, feeling panic and tears rise. "HELP!" I didn't think Jungkook was the cause of this. No, I think his love for me is real. I think that he meant it when he said he was going to wait for me to be ready. "HELP!" I had no idea where I was, exactly. I could feel the cold table beneath me, seeping into my skin and making me shiver. I could feel the straps binding my hands,feet, and stomach. The room was unfamiliar. It wasn't a prison room.

"HELP!" I screamed one last time before the door opened and my mind went blank with panic. I tried to fight the straps, but I was too weak from panic to do anything. "Shh, it's okay. It's me,Tae." I recognized the voice. It was- No. It can't be. It was Jin. He came in and loosened the straps for me. I sat up, immediately covering myself protectively. A warm blanket wrapped around me and I pulled it tighter as Jin hopped onto the table and sat down in front of me. "Wh-What am I d-doing here?" I asked, my teeth chattering. "I'm sc-scared." Jin gave me a warm smile. One that I'd missed for years. "You should have told me it wasyou at thedoors. I would have been happier. And now you haveJungkook, and-"

"I wasscared." Isaid. Jin frowned. "Whywereyou scared?"

"I didn't want to admit that I like him, but now I think I'm falling in love with him. I don't know what to do about it because I can't do the really do the intimate things that most couples do." I said, realizing more than I thought I did. Jin smiled. "If he really loves you, he'll wait for you. By what I can see, he really does. He'll probably wait as long as it takes." I felt warmer just by hearing those words.

"By what you can see? You've never really met him."

"I'm watching you. Just because I'm not alive doesn't mean I'm not with you."

"So Namjoon was right."

"Yes."

"So why am I here? Where is here? Am I dead? No wait, dreaming?"

"Exactly. You are dreaming. I have to warn you about something."

"Warn me?"

"Yes. "I need to warn you about the future. They're going to kidnap you. The Tiger Gang."

"WHAT!? NO! JIN! I CAN'T GO THERE!"

Jin placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me to stop me from talking. "Tae, don't lose hope. Even when you get there. You won't spend long. You'll just have to trust that Jungkook will come and get you." He said. I frowned. "Will he?"I asked. Jin looked down. "I can't see that far into the future. Hell, I shouldn't even know what I do know. But they're coming for you because I watched them plan it. Now I have to tell yo-"

"How can I prevent it?" I asked. I could not go back there. I knew I would suffer so much. Jin shook his head. "I can't tell you that. I need to tell you something important though. I won't tell you why, but I do need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Just know that Jungkook does love you and no matter what, you need to hang onto that. Whatever you may think, hang on. It's real. You basically just told me yourself not ten minutes ago."

I looked down. "What's going to happen that could disprove that?" I asked. I really didn't want to admit it to myself or Jungkook. I was actually slowly realizing every day just how much he looked me and how happy that made me feel. Jin smiled at me. "I have to go."