Chapter Fifty Seven

Jimin Focus

I remembered Yoongi calling Jungkook, all of us doubting he would actually pick up. When he did, we all freaked out happily only to find out that he was still trapped in the Tiger Gang after all. Taehyung was in the shower and once we told Jungkook he wanted to talk, he said he didn't have much time, so I got Taehyung fast and let them speak.

I remembered the silence in the shut off elevator as we stood there, all of us wanting to gush out tears and feelings but no one wanting to feel weak. After we got a text from Tae stating that Jungkook had to hang up, we all hurried back down and the look on his fragile face was something I would never forget. I could almost feel the way he did, broken and sad He had tears running down his cheeks.

Then he explained to us what happened. As soon as Hoseok left to get food and we began to break Tae's wall, he told us Jungkook was getting beat. "He didn't tell you that, did he?" I had asked, unbelieving. Taehyung shook his head. "Didn't have to. You all got me out of there, so the only one left will go through punishment. I know he won't suffer the same way I did. Th-Th-They're beating h-him."

Then we all cried. Even Yoongi.

After dinner, all of us laid on Jungkook's bed, waiting for the night to pass by and sleep to overcome us. "Yoongi?" I asked. He shifted his head from his spot at the end of the bed. He and I were lying horizontally at the foot of the bed while Hobi and Taehyung were curled up vertically. They were both dozing peacefully, and somehow managed to grab a hold of each other in the process. It was so cute to see them like that.

"Jimin?" Yoongi replied. I lifted my head off of his chest and and looked at his face, tightening my arms around him. "Jungkook's not really going to... stay gone, is he?"

"I..." Yoongi paused. "I don't know. I don't think he will come back. Jimin, we have to face the reality of this now. I don't know what will happen to him after they are done with him, but I don't think he's going to come back out."

A tear slid down my cheek. Yoongi brushed it away and kissed my forehead. "Just sleep," He said softly. "You'll feel better tomorrow. Besides, we can't take care of Taehyung if we're too tired, so sleep."

I nodded and buried my face into his chest. "I love you," Were the last words from my mouth before i dozed off. And the last words I heard from him that night were a quiet, "I love you too."

I had gotten up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and once I got back, I saw Taehyung crying in Hoseoks arms. Yoongi was still sound asleep and Hoseok was stroking taehyungs hair. "Nightmare?" I asked. Hoseok blinked his confirmation.

"Shh, don't even think about him," Hoseok whispered. "He said he'd find his way back to you right? He will do just that. For now, stay strong for him."

I was surprised at the soft tone I didn't even know Hoseok had. I looked at the ground. Taehyung eventually stopped crying and sniffled.

"Taehyung?" I asked. He lifted his head up and looked at me. His tired blue eyes shone in the dark room and his blonde hair looked ruffled and messy. He was adorable. And it was so sad to see him like that. Like a puppy that had lost its owner.

"Taehyung it'll be okay, okay?" I said. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist in a hug. "You'll be okay and he will be too, okay?"

"No he won't," Taehyung said tiredly. "We both know he won't. No one just escapes the tiger gang like that. I appreciate you though. Both of you."

I teared up at his depressive state. He had already given up on Jungkook . Taehyung gave up on believing he would escape. And that made the sliver of hope I had left vanish just like that. Because of what Taehyung was