Chapter Thirty Two

Jimin Focus

Another night passed between Yoongi and me, in which we had been together throughout. It mainly consisted of kissing and bare chests, but other than that, nothing. That was my problem. Nothing. We could have had sex and I would have been less disappointed. No. That wasn't exactly why I was upset. I was upset because each of the two days since we had been together, it was just kissing. Kissing and concern for a dislocated wrist.

Love. That was the missing variable. I was happy on the first day, but on day two, I realized that it wasn't there. There were no waking words to tell me how much he loved me. There were no confessions throughout the day. There was no light touch or kiss. No. It was all needy. Needy and desperate kisses on my neck and chest. I did everything Yoongi did, but I knew I would need to talk to him soon.

My door opened, and Hoseok walked in. He sighed. "I hate it when Yoongi's sad."

"He's sad?" I asked. I really was a little concerned. Yoongi and I were still friends before we started getting more intimate, and I cared for him a lot. I just thought there would be more when we started kissing each other.

"Yeah," Hoseok said. "I don't want to deal with it, so you should." I looked at Hoseok. "I can't," I said. Hoseok frowned and looked at me again. "Why? I just noticed that you two aren't even in the same room right now."

"Uh, I just need to have a tiny break, ya know?"

"Why?"

I looked at the floor. "Um... We've been together for the past two days nonstop, and I don't think my mouth could be more swollen. Honestly, I need a tiny break."

"And sleeping with him would contradict that."

"Yes." I really meant that. I wasn't lying. I just wasn't telling Hoseok everything. Hoseok sat down on the end of my bed. "When will you be released?"

"When I get my memory back," I said. I swallowed. I really wanted to know what happened while I was gone. While it may not have been much, I knew that there was something Yoongi wouldn't tell me. Something that happened when he was with me.

"Is there anything you have remembered?"

"Yeah. I remembered what happened with Yoongi."

Hoseok gasped. "Holy- you did!? Already?"

"Yep." I nodded. Hopefully, Hoseok would believe me.

"So... What do you think about it?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure."

"Huh. I thought you would be happy with something like that."

"Hm." I hummed, closing my eyes and pretending I was tired. "I guess..."

"You don't really know, do you?" Hoseok asked. It sounded more like a statement than a question. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Dammit, Hoseok. You can read everything."

"You idiot. I'm not going to reveal anything, if that's what you're trying to do."

"What else would I be trying to do?"

"Shut the fuck up. What's going on? You've been making that face for a while now."

I realized that I was pouting and immediately fixed it. "Nothing."

"I know there's something. Tell me."

I sighed. I really wanted to share this with someone. Hoseok was the best person to talk to. "I think... I don't think I like Yoongi as much as I thought I did." I said. Hoseok widened his eyes but didn't speak. I kept going. "I think it's because we don't show love for each other."

"Bruh. You make out all the fucking time."

"I know that! It's just... It feels empty, you know?" I asked. "I wanted something more, but it feels like we're just sex buddies."

"Wait, you guys have had-"

"No. Not yet anyway. I don't want it. All I want is a confession. After spending 48 hours together and not separating once, whether we were sleeping or awake, he has never once told that he loves me." I said. I was happy to be out with it. Hoseok only looked at me with sad eyes. "Talk to him." He said. "There is only one reason he can't tell you. He's afraid of it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's afraid of loving you because anything could happen and he would get sent overboard, if you know what I mean."

Overboard. Why? Hoseok leaned toward me. "He does love you. You know he really does, right?" He asked. I looked down at my sheets. Hoseok was really good at this shit. I nodded. "I get what you mean." Hoseok smiled. "Just talk to him. Maybe he wants to go back to that way too, and needs you to admit it first." He said.

"Ye- Wait, back to the sweet way? Is that what it was liked before I poisoned myself?" I asked. Hoseok nodded. "More or less, but that's all I'm gonna tell you."

I smiled. "I guess that's all I need," I said. I laid down and closed my eyes so I could sleep. Maybe I would talk to him. If there was a time before the mini coma at all, then I would have the confidence for it. I found out it was sweet and loving, too, so I was ready to tell him something. Yoongi does love me. I thought, before I drifted off to sleep.

MMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGIIIIIIII

STOP FUCKING GROWING UP OR YOU'LL CATCH UP TO JIN! Y'ALL ARE BOTH GOING TO THE ARMY SOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUCKING ANYWAYS cause I love you and you're adorable. (pfft I write this like I'm talking to him- HA- like he's ever gonna read this shit)

Also over 500 read THANK YOU SO MUCH so triple update cause I love you.

[This is me from like, a year in the future, and holy hell I was so cringy. Sorry you have to suffer through my relatively new army bullshit from a year ago]