Chapter Sixty Eight

(ah chp69... I knew this day would come)

[my chapters were messed up so not 69 aw]

Jungkook Focus

I sprinted out of the elevator and straight into the thick of the battle, weaving through intense fights between members of my gang and the Tiger Gang. I knew Yoongi was hot on my trail for a while, but he disappeared after a moment- probably caught up in another fight. I kept running through people, trying to find EunHo or someone familiar enough to take me to EunHo.

The first man I spotted was Namjoon, who was knife fighting with another man- There he is! Namjoon was fighting with EunHo. I quickly picked my way through the hordes of angry people- and dead bodies- until I reached them. Namjoon was panting hard and fumbling clumsily. He was weak from the last attack.

"EunHo!" I shouted. "Are you looking for me?"

EunHo pushed Namjoon off of him and turned around, catching my gaze and staring at me angrily. "Aw, you look mad. Hmm, I wonder why," I snickered. EunHo launched himself at me and we got into a fistfight. We threw punch after punch at each other and after a while, EunHo landed one on my stomach, making me tumble over. I got up instantly and threw my hands up, protecting my stomach and face, ready to toss another fist.

"You're stronger than you should be. 'Specially after the last time we met," EunHo commented. "Have you been using my prisoner's gifts?"

I clenched my jaw and didn't answer. I blocked another punch and he continued you speak. "He has many gifts to give," He said calmly. "Have you used some of his other ones too? Lemme tell you, having him screaming for help underneath me turns me on. You should try that sometime."

Anger boiled in my stomach and pulsed through my veins. Namjoon was groaning, crawling closer to us from where EunHo had pushed him down.

"One of my kinks is begging," EunHo snickered. "I like to make him plead for me to stop."

Namjoon was saying something, but his words were slurred and quiet. I couldn't understand.

"I like to make him obey me too. Disobedience makes it more fun, but when he's so broken that he doesn't know better, I have more control."

I threw a really hard uppercut to EunHo's chin, causing him to stumble backward. Namjoon slowly stood up, trying to get my attention, but I didn't listen. I was so filled with rage that all I could see was red. I lunged toward EunHo while he was on the floor and started punching him in the gut at a rapid, animalistic pace.

"Don't fucking talk about him like that!" I screamed at his bruised and bloodied face. "Don't fucking touch him again!"

"Jungkook you fucking idiot- listen!" I whipped my head around angrily, my fists tightly grasping EunHo's shirt so he couldn't move while I was distracted. "What!?" I snapped.

"MOVE!"

Before I could process what was happening, I saw the flash of a knife flying toward me, coming straight for my face. I shut my eyes tight, letting go of EunHo's shirt and waiting for the pain to come.

But it didn't.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Namjoon. He was kneeling in front of me, lips parted, tears in his eyes, frozen only for a moment before falling forward. My eyes widened. "No!" I yelled. I crawled forward and caught him quickly. "N-No- no no no no no Namjoon, I-"

"Jungkook I told you to move," He groaned. I felt tears rise to my eyes as I leaned forward and saw the knife jutting out from Namjoon's back. It was deep. The knife had been flung at a short distance. "Y-You'll be alright- just w-wait, I-I'll-"