37

(A/N): Let's mix things up a little bit, I wonder what Catra's doing?

What do you wear, when you're going to meet your friend to admit that the person they've been texting for months now and who they had admitted to liking too, was actually you? Catra had no idea. Most people in her situation would have no idea.

Would she wear something to disguise herself so Adora would only recognize her once she came to her, or would she go as herself, as upfront and honest as possible to reduce the negative reaction? This was all done on a dare too, would she tell her this, or would it be wise to wait until this had blown over to do that?

Catra searched through her closet, she decided authenticity was key, she would go as herself. She'd dress nicely too, not just a black sweatshirt and jeans, no. After what felt like hours she had finally picked out something she liked. 

She wore a maroon button-up along with a casual leather jacket to dress down the look. She chose a nice pair of black pants as well and finished the look with a pair of her favourite combat boots. 

Mentally Catra was nowhere near ready to reveal the truth, but physically she shone with confidence. She looked good and she knew it, but that did nothing to quell her nerves. 

Catra looked at her wrist, on it she wore the watch Adora had given her several years ago for her birthday. It meant a lot to her, not a scratch on it, she wore it with pride. It was 4:10 when she headed out toward the courtyard.

(A/N): Okay I'm really in a writing mood rn, might just write another chapter or two ;)

We're very close to the confrontation now and I kind of just want to get there soooo,,,

~xo Mercy~