15

(A/N:) I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded for a while. I was going to but I had some pretty bad writers' block (rip), plus I've got mock exams so I'm pretty stressed right now.

Adorable was tired of being anxious, at a point in her life where she was so anxious, she almost seemed calm. But she was anything other than calm. The guilt of even considering to join another football team, even trying out filled her with a pang of immense guilt. Catra may have said she wasn't mad, but Adorable thought otherwise.

She was questioning everything. First and foremost her identity, her sexuality. She didn't know what she was. At first, she had been content with this, however as time passed, she would find herself thinking of all the past events where she should've realized that she was, well she still had no idea what she really was, not straight, obviously.
And so she did whatever she did when she had no idea what else to do.

She grabbed her laptop and curled up on an armchair, legs flopping over the armrests, her limbs dangling freely. She really should've seen this coming. So she sat there and she googled...

BuzzFeed quizzes seemed to be a good start, but she went down the rabbit hole and rather than closing her laptop with some idea of what she was, (bi, pan, a lesbian or perhaps something she'd never even heard of), she closed her laptop knowing what kind of sandwich she was (A PB&J apparently).

Adora sighed and plummeted to the floor. Well, this hasn't been helpful in the slightest she decided and gave up, slamming her head into the laptop she had forgotten she was holding on to.

"Ow, my head" she mumbled quietly

"mY lAptOp"

(A/N:) Heres the quiz Adora took:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/which-sandwich-are-you

Lemme know what sandwich you are in the comments. Sorry, this is super short but I've got three exams tomorrow and I know nothing (Jon Snow).

 Sorry, this is super short but I've got three exams tomorrow and I know nothing (Jon Snow)