29

(A/N): Hello, here's a chapter cause I passed all my exams, 

Catra obviously did not stop watching John Mulaney Netflix specials, until she eventually ran out. She was, however, mildly (very) flustered because of the whole Adora thing. Every few minutes or so, she picked up her phone and just looked at the messages. 

Adora was so goddamn oblivious. It was too late to tell her who she was now. She wanted to tell her, they could've been great together. 

If Catra told her now, Adora would freak out, retreat into her shell and probably break off their friendship completely. Even if they stayed friends, it would be increasingly awkward. Catra was spiraling.

How could she save this situation? Undoubtedly Adora would feel betrayed. Her best friend catfished her after all. Maybe if Catra told her why this whole thing started. On a dare. A Bad idea she decided instantly, she could already hear Adora's words:

"You only flirted with me on a dare, so you don't even like me?"

"I can't believe my best friend would do this to me"

or maybe

"I thought you were my best friend"

"I'm not a dare, I didn't even like you, I only liked the fake you that I texted, you're nothing like her"

and lastly, she wondered maybe Adora would look at her, and let venom seep into her tone as she talked

"Don't ever speak to me again"

"Don't text me, I don't want to see you, either you go or I go, but I can't stand to be in the same place as you for even another day"

Then, Catra realized it would be even worse if she found out some other way if Adora finally saw who she was talking too all along. Maybe she would have to tell her after all.

 Maybe she would have to tell her after all