33

"Hey Glimmer, hey Bow," she hugged them both and smiled. Catra was insistent on continuing her act of not remembering their names, she wasn't going to stop now.

The Boy, Bow, High fived Adora and yelled, in a rather enthusiastic manner, "Best Friend Squad"Catra stood aside, glaring daggers at Adora's new best friends, while they greeted each other. Finally, the pink-haired girl gestured towards Catra and whispered to Adora 

"Hey, who's this?"

"Glimmer, Bow this is Catra"

"Oh, this is Catra," Adora's new friends stared at her blankly for a moment, then

"Catra Hi, I'm Glimmer, Adora has told us so much about you"Catra smiled a little, "She has?"

"Yup," Bow chirped before he leaned in and whispered, "You have no idea", that made Catra blush, did Adora really talk about her that much? 

As the conversation went on, she began to take a liking to Bow. He was smart funny and most importantly, didn't seem to want to be with Adora. Glimmer on the other hand. The way Glimmer would wink and flirt with oblivious Adora, who didn't seem to notice, made her feel small.

She felt threatened by Glimmer, it looked like Adora liked her. Maybe she'd thought it was best to move on, and maybe Adora thought that that really was for the best. But she couldn't let go of Adora now. God if only Adora knew, about everything, she'd never even consider going out with Catra.

But she wasn't going to give up easily. If Glimmer wanted to be with Adora, she'd have to get past Catra first.

(A/N): I forgot I  hadn't published this chapter and was just going to write (and publish) the next one lmao, so this is late but here ya go guys.