30

Please read the Authors note haha (important)

Adora had been thinking about this for a while, it was risky. She wanted Catra to meet her new friends, one of which she had met at football try-outs. Glimmer, a bubbly, stubborn girl that had short bubblegum pink hair with purple tips. The other one was Bow, Glimmers best friend, who of course had been cheering Glimmer on feverishly from the bleachers. Bow was a smart cheerful guy, who always wore cool crop tops and ironically enough practiced Archery.

Adora liked them a lot, and Catra was her best friend. She was worried, however, as it had always been their dream, football, hanging out all the time, maybe living together someday, platonically of course. 

But they just had to meet. If she hung out with her new friends all the time, she wouldn't be able to hang out with Catra anymore. Thus she decided, she would call her, Glimmer and Bow and invite them all to hang out. 

Maybe, she thought she wouldn't tell Glimmer and Bow and just surprise them. No particular reason why just to have a little fun.

Adora picked up her phone, only to see that Catra had called her a few minutes ago. No idea how she'd missed that, she called her back. 

"Hey Adora,  what's up"

"Hi Catra, not much, I just-" she was interrupted

"Listen, I need to talk to you"

"Oh I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go for coffee with Bow and Glimmer, I know you haven't met them yet so I thought maybe we could all hang out together. "

"Oh, why not," there was a tone in Catras voice that Adora found indecipherable, did this have anything to do with what Catra wanted to talk to her about?

"I'll text you the details later"

"Alright bye Adora"

"Bye"

(A/N): Hi, so a while ago something crazy happened, and i keep forgetting to mention it?? 

One of my friends was on a plane and started talking to this girl that sat next to her, and she was on Wattpad, so they talked about books. Catradora was brought up. So apparently the girl had a few downloaded, and mine was onE oF thEm. And that's just insaneeeee

I mean what are the odds of someone i know irl meeting someone that reads this story?????

Like not that many people read it (in the grand scheme of everything) but back then it was less people.

Soo thanks everyone for all the support on this story, (sorry about how long I take in between updates), you guys are actually amazing❤️❤️