Chapter 31

"Did you have fun raping Kobie?" Audrey says with a giggle.

"Yeah he did, look at that face!" TJ yells. "Little faggot over here decided it would be fun to show up to this party and rape as many drunk guys as he could, right?"

"TJ shut the fuck up," I say. "I just came here to drink and have fun."

"Yeah, have fun at your pick right? Julian says.

Audrey lets out a little giggle and I just want to smash her little face in.

"Oh, this is the best birthday gift. Being able to beat your ass in my own house. You have nowhere to run faggot." He says as he steps forward. Julian and Jimmy follow behind him.

"What the fuck did I do to you?" I yell.

At this point the music has stopped playing and everyone is facing the front, some have their phones pulled out and pointing at us just so that they can be the ones who recorded the fight at TJ's birthday. After a few seconds I hear Allison call my name is a gasp. I turn to see her standing behind me with William next to her.

"Oh you got your little friends to come and protect you. Little faggot can't fight like a man."

"That's because he ain't a man." Julian says.

They stand nearly ten feet away from me, and the large crowd behind me prevents me from backing up too much.

"What's wrong faggot?" TJ says. "Can't run anywhere."

"What the fuck is going on down here?" I hear Kobie say as he turns around the corner behind TJ and his little group. They turn around and watch as Kobie slowly walks towards the front of them with his shirt unbuttoned and those god damn red kiss marks on his chest. He walks up next to TJ and looks from him to me, holding the beer bottle from upstairs.

"I was about to teach this little faggot a lesson about crashing parties and trying to rape you." TJ says.

"What are you talking about?" Kobie asks.

"Audrey saw him walk into the room you two were in when she went down to get water. She saw him pulling at your pants."

"He helped put them on you dumb ass," Kobie says as he walks closer to me.

"You better beat his ass before I have to beat yours again!" TJ yells.

Kobie stops dead in his tracks and stands there for a second.

"Again?" Kobie says.

"I just had to make sure you weren't a fag like him. Jimmy told me he saw you two in the bathroom and-"

Suddenly Kobie turns around and smashes beer bottle on TJ's face, causing him to let out a little scream as he drops to the floor. Julian, Audrey, and Jimmy jump back as Kobie leans down and lifts TJ's head up by his collar, which is now covered in blood from his nose. TJ covers his nose with his hand while blood runs through his fingers.

"What the fuck Kobie," He spits.

"You did what?" Kobie shouts at him.

"It was a less-" TJ says before Kobie punches him across the face, causing blood from his nose and mouth and spray to the side. TJ falls to the floor and begins to breath heavy.

"You jumped me because of something stupid. You jumped your friend just because of a stupid light" He says as he kicks TJ's side. TJ lets out a little yelp and grabs as his side.

"Kobie!" Audrey yells, "sweetie what are you doing."

Kobie looks up at her and points. "You shut the fuck up. You were the one who tried to get in my pants, not Joshua. You were the one who was mad that I couldn't get hard. And you fucking left."

She looks at Kobie with a look of shock and fear, then looks at me and back at Kobie. "So you're fag just like Joshua?"

"I said shut up!" He yells.

TJ groans on the ground and Kobie kicks him in the side again causing him to yelp. He then looks up and points at Jimmy.

"You were the one who helped him didn't you?"

"Kobie, I can explain. TJ just wanted to-" He says as Kobie steps and grabs him by the shirt. He throws him to the ground and that is when Julain charges at Kobie, shoving him to the ground. Kobie lets out a scream as he jumps back up and swings at Julian. Jimmy slowly starts to get up but I run up to him and kick him in the ribs. He groans and looks up at me and I stomp down on his back. Jimmy falls on his side and I kick him again, causing him to lie on his back and I stomp down on his chest, causing him to yelp. Meanwhile Kobie grabs Julian by the throat and slams him into the wall before he punches him hard in the stomach, causing Julain to loose his breath and Kobie throws him on the ground. I see a red spot on his cheek, meaning Julian got a few punches him.

Julian tries to get up again and I kick him hard in the side of his stomach and he lets out a little scream before curling up. I turn and see Julain lying on his stomach, getting up just as Kobie steps down on his back, forcing him and smack into the ground. He then proceeds to kick his side with the other foot, forcing Julain on the ground with the other. Julian lets out a scream and tried desperately to get free but Kobie continues to kick his ribs.

Suddenly my foot is pulled from under me and my head hits the ground hard. I look down and see Jimmy standing above me before he kicks me in the side. I yelp a little just as William punches him in the face. He stumbles back a little and I manage to slowly get up and charge at his waist. I grab him and we crash into the table behind us, up against the wall and Jimmy lets out a scream. I pull away and stand up and Jimmy throws a punch with hits me in the cheek. I step back before I raise my fist and collide with the side of neck. He groans and throws another punch, but a duck and punch him in the face this time. My fist stings with the contact of his face, and Jimmy grabs at his nose. I grab his hair, and with as much strength as I have, I slam his head into the wall, causing him to scream and double over.

I turn and see Kobie standing over TJ who has his hand stretched out in front of him, pleading for Kobie to stop. "If you ever lay a finger on me or on Josh, I swear to fucking god I will kill you. You hear me?"

"Yeah," TJ says, spitting blood on the floor. Kobie straightens up and looks down at TJ before he pulls him leg back and kicks him one last time. TJ screams and pleads Kobie again. Kobie then looks up and around the room, which stands in shock staring back at Kobie. He then spits and turns, walking out of the front door. Whispers start to spread around the room and I run out after him.

The cold air bites at my face as I run to catch up with Kobie.

"What Evans." He snaps.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay."

Kobie stops and turns to face me. I notice the red mark on his cheek is starting to form into a bruise. "I just learned that my friends were the ones who jumped me, just because they saw our chests light up. I don't know if that is the kind of life I want Evan's."

"That has nothing to do with me. You said it yourself, you need me. Kobie all I want to do is to make you happy. That is all I have ever wanted to do for you."

Kobie looks at me for a second before his hand slowly lifts and grabs my face. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back, grabbing at his cheek and arm. He pulls me in closer and wraps his hands around my waist. Them just as fast as he kissed me, he pulls away and looks at me.

"Evan's I don't know what I want right now. I don't want you to think that I am just using you, because I'm not, I just need to figure out what I want." With his he kisses my cheek and walks away towards the cars. I watch as he climbs into his mustang and drives away, leaving me alone in the dark.

Again.