Chapter 7

I stand alone in the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face. I look at myself in the mirror, looking at my hazel eyes, when suddenly the door opens and Kobie walks in. I back up, afraid of what he will do, but instead he goes to the sink next to me, and starts splashing water on his face. He gets some on his shirt, and he turns towards me and winks before slowly removing his shirt.

For some reason his body is soaking wet, even though his shirt is dry. I watch the muscles flex and stretch as his shirt slips off his body. It finally comes off and he throws it to the side and smiles. "Isn't that better?" He asks.

He walks up closer to me, exposing his muscles, and then grabs me by the cheek and leans in. He kisses me gently and passionately, and I feel myself slowly become limp. His other hand brushes up the side of my body and stops at the top of my ribs, where the heat of his hand radiated through me.

We kiss for a few minutes before he pulls back, and looks at me with a smile. He then glances at my chest. "Look," he says. I look down and notice my chest it bright with light. It is bright, but not bright enough to light a dark room, but instead enough to know it's there. I smile and look back up at Kobie, and notice that his chest is bright with light too. The light on his chest shines in between his pecs. I look into the light, feeling like I am about to fall at any minute. But the light is not the only thing I look at. I glance at his chest, and down to his abs, then down to his V-line, giving him a full look over.

Kobie is a very handsome person, and even now I feel weird barely realizing how handsome he truly is. He has the perfect body, plus he is a jock, and he just kissed me which could mean he likes me. I continue looking at his body, and I guess he notices because he grabs my hand and places it on his chest, right above the light.

"We're soulmates Josh," he says as he moves my hands around on his chest, then down onto his abs. My heart drops the moment I feel the bumps of his abs, and I swear at that moment I fell in love with a part of him.

He smiles and leans in and kisses me, letting go of my hand and placing his on my face. His kisses are so warm, and filled with passion, a passion I know I crave at this moment. A passion that I need for the rest of my life. He runs his hands down my shirt and slowly starts lifting it.

"Woah, Kobie, calm down," I say. He flashes me a cocky smile.

"Come on Josh, you and I both want this, just let it happen." With this he slowly runs his hand under my shirt and stops at my chest.

I start to breath fast as my heart starts beating faster. My hands start shaking, causing me to ball them in a fist so that Kobie can't see. He leans in closer, turning my head with his arm and starts kissing my neck.

"What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!" I think to myself. He continues to kiss my neck, while rubbing my chest with his hand, and I can't help but let out a little moan. It just feels so good, and I don't want to stop it. I want to live in this moment forever. I want to have the feeling of his warm lips on my neck for the rest of my life.

He starts kissing more violently, as if he wants to leave a mark on me. I moan a little as Kobie runs his hand up the side of my chest and onto my face. He holds my face closer to his mouth as he continues to violently kiss my neck. I lift my hands and hold his neck. I breathe harder and harder, as I feel my pants slowly shrinks with the excitement runs through me. I assume Kobie notices because he shifts closer to me. I feel him smile on my neck and then he continues to lightly kiss my neck. His hand slowly finds his way down to my pants. He grabs my bulge and I gasp a little, blush flushing my face.

"You like that," he says as he slowly lifts up my shirt over my head. I slip it off and he starts kissing my chest, while rubbing my stomach. After a few more kisses, he comes back up and lifts me, causing my legs to wrap around his waist. He holds my thighs and continues to kiss me as he walks towards the nearest wall and leans me against the wall. I run my hands around his back and continue to kiss him. After a few seconds he pulls me away from the wall, then leans down and lies me on the ground.

Suddenly right when that happens the door swings open and TJ and Jimmy walk in. They look at us confused, then charge towards us. Kobie slowly gets up laughing at me, as the three of them start kicking. I panic, not knowing what is happening, or why Kobie is kicking me after he was making out with me.

"Stop," I yell right as TJ kicks the side of my ribs, causing me to lose my breath.

"What was the queer?" TJ says. Jimmy and Kobie laugh louder and louder, screaming faggot and queer as they beat me. After a few minutes I lay on my back, bruised and bleeding, looking up at the three faces that did this to me.

"You done yet? Or do you see something you like?" Kobie says as he lifts his foot right above my face. The last thing I see is the bottom of his shoe before everything goes black.

-

I quickly sit up on my bed gasping for air with a cold sweat running down the length of my back.

"What...the hell," I say to myself as I recall the dream. I run my hands through my hair, feeling the sweat as I go through and the little bump in the back. Pain shoots through my head and my hand slowly grazes the surface.I ignore the pain and think about the dream I just had, and come to the brutal realization that I am growing an attraction towards Kobie. But why Kobie? He is an asshole who bullies me and beats me up for nothing. I think about yesterday, and the way he shoved me and hit me just because I told him to stop flicking my ear. The way he looked at me like a starving animal would look at its prey. But I also remember his chest lighting up, a sign that we are soul mates, and I shiver. Of all people why was my soulmate Kobie. I would not have cared if it was Allison, or William, but Kobie?

I sigh and throw the sheets off of my bed, letting the cold air bite at my wet skin, sending both goosebumps and chills down my spine. I stand up and stretch for a little bit before walking over to my dresser and looking through my clothes. As I look through the clothes I look at the mirror just above the dresser, and stare at the purple bruise on my face.

I know my mother would see and ask me what happened. And I know if I told her she would go down to the school, and ask for Kobie to be suspended, getting me in even more trouble with him. I think for a little bit, trying to find a way to hide it from my mother. I am a single child, so I can't just borrow makeup from a sister, if I had one. Nor can I call Allison over, because it too would cause my mom to ask questions. My mother loves Allison, but a surprise visit would be suspicious to her.

I lightly chew on my bottom lip as I put on a pair of light blue jeans and a plain black sweater on before pulling the hoodie on and walking down the stairs.