LV

*Felix *

Well picnic was a disaster
I knew  she wouldn't take my confession too well it shocked me myself that I opened up that way,

I have tried to come out with a  perfect mindblowing speech in my defense but the only thing I blew up was shits! Anger, disappointments and betrayal. I just opened up old wounds and I couldn't even stand it sight.

After I dropped her off at home I went straight home, it's been a long day and I just want to spend half the night in the jacuzzi with a bottle of whiskey.

All through the drive I try to clear my head but it was all too foggy.
When I got home I noticed all the lights were on, she is back...... Speak of bad timing.

I want to just get in the car and drive away anywhere but here somewhere far, I decided against it I have spent so many hours driving all day it's time to rest.

I walked in and Jessica was standing by the dinning where Rosita was setting the table for a feast not just regular dinner.

"Welcome home hubby..... "
She was moving closer but I turned quickly and head straight to the bedroom. Sat on the edge of the bed and start to remove my sneakers.
The door fling open and Jessica strolled in

"What was that attitude about "

"What attitude "

"You walked out on me in front of Rosita ant the other servants like that "

"I didn't know they were other people there aside you"

"Regardless..... You didn't respond to my greetings "

"Am really tried Jessica. I've had a very long day".

I know she's not reasonable enough to  let it slide.

"Where have you been all day "

"Out"

"With who"

"By myself ".
She scoff

"You'd Better start talking because  I can smell that cheap perfume all over you"..

"Have gat nothin to say, if I were you I'd check my nostrils"

"I was gone for three weeks. You didn't even bother to call even once to check up on me and pls don't tell me, You have  been busy too because  you work doesn't entail you being on national TV at all times. You are the boss of yourself, am sure you spare a second or two to actually call your wife ".

"Didn't you just say you were on air at all times. Would you have been able to answer the phone if I had called "

"I think I would definitely be able to make an exception if  it were my husband calling and am sure a simple text would have done that trick"

I blew my nose to ignore her
"Anyway I made dinner and I would love us to eat together, just like old times "

"Am not hungry..... Thanks "
She made dinner my foot

"I put so much effort into that dinner felix and the least you can do is enjoy it with me"

"Oh pls, we both know you didn't hold   a spoon in the kitchen let alone actually cook anything so stop acting like you did anything worth my time"

'But I made arrangements for us to dine together, shouldn't that count for something "

"Like I said earlier, am not hungry "
I spat out grudgingly

"What's wrong with you , why are you so cranky"

"Am fine"
I tried to keep calm

"You are not fine.. You acting irritable..... Did something happen today at work "