38

"So y/n, will you marry me?"

"No" I said with a proud grin and she rolled her eyes

"Please be serious, just for a second for me" she squeezed my hand

"Of course I'll marry you" I nodded and she slid the ring on my finger then stood up to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she held me up "I was so scared you were gonna say something bad when you said we needed to talk"

"I didn't want you to figure it out right away" she smiled

"I know, but I was so scared"

"Me too. What if you'd have seriously said no?"

"No" I teased and she groaned

"Don't be mean"

"I'll be mean if I want, you can't stop me" I beamed and pressed my lips onto hers "is that what you and Gigi were talking about?"

"Yeah, I actually had a ring for you the whole time but I realised I didn't like it when I was about to propose so I didn't do it and asked her to get another one. It cost a little more but I was okay with it"

"How much?"

"Can you do me a favour and never ask me that question again?"

"Fine, I guess I won't be able to brag about it too much then" I grumbled and jumped down off her only to jump onto her back "to the hotel!"

"I'm carrying you?" she said "I don't remember inviting or allowing you to do that"

"Go horsey" I giggled

"Is that supposed to make me want to do something for you?" She asked

"No. Sorry. Go Kenny" I said and kissed her cheek "please?"

"Fine, but only because you're polite" she sighed and carried me back to the hotel. When we got back, she lay me on the bed and I immediately sat up "it's not bedtime, I'm too excited"

"About what?"

"What do you mean? I'm engaged!" I whined "have you forgotten already?"

"Of course not, I'm just messing with you"

"Well it's not nice" I said

"I'm sorry" she cooed while I went into the bathroom to take my makeup off. She followed me in to do the same, but I bombarded her with her affection and questions while she tried to mind her own business.

"Do you still want to marry me now?" I asked proudly while I lay next to her in bed

"Of course" she nodded with a smile, but I could tell she just wanted to go to sleep after a tiring day "we're going out tomorrow, so let's get plenty of sleep"

"No" I said and straddled her

"Oh my god" she groaned and put a pillow on her face, which I put my head on "Jesus Christ"

"What?"

"Sleep before I make you sleep"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Wanna find out?"

"No"

"Then go to sleep my little pet weirdo who is also very annoying but adorable so she gets away with it"

"Aww" I cooed and took the pillow off her so I could kiss her all over her face

"Jesus, what do you want now?"

"Cuddles?"

"That's something I could deal with" she said and hugged me from behind, but I kept squirming and wriggling around "baby, no"