32

Spending time with Kendall felt natural, like I was in the right place at the right time. The more time I spent with her the better I felt, but she didn't seem to be planning to sleep in the same bed as me, which I really wanted her to. "Kenny" I said while I was sitting in her home office while she did some work.

"Yeah?"

"Is it bedtime yet?" I asked and she looked at the clock

"In a minute, do you need anything before bed?" she murmured

"Cuddles?" I said hopefully and she just laughed. When she'd decided to finish working, I followed her upstairs and she didn't look surprised to see me in her room so I got into her bed before she could tell me to leave.

"Comfy?" She asked

"Yeah" I smiled

"That's my side, get off" she said but I shook my head and pouted "don't make me move you"

"I think you might have to"

"If I come back from my shower and you're not out of there, I'll move you" she said and I bit my lip and giggled, making her roll her eyes with a smirk "you're so annoying"

"Mhm" I agreed and watched her go back into the bathroom. I got out of the bed and got changed into some shorts and a shirt, took my makeup off and got back into bed. When she came back she looked at me and shook her head.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked and turned the lights down, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Was she going to start something?

"I'm in your bed" I said

"On who's side of the bed?"

"Mine" I grinned

"Okay blondie, move it" she said

"Nope" I said

"Why?" She pouted

"Cause I was here first" I said

"Okay" she said and took the covers off me and looked confused "you got changed"

"So did you, don't look so surprised" I said

"Just move, I don't want to have to move you" she said

"What's wrong? You scared?" I teased and she tickled under my chin, making me squeal and flinch "stop it!"

"Then move" she said and got onto the bed with me and started play fighting me for the side of the bed. I was only fighting about it because I wanted her attention, I would have totally been fine with sleeping on that side as long as she paid me attention. "Give up" she said when she had me in a headlock

"Never" I laughed and tried to shake her off. She carefully moved us forward and put me onto my side of the bed nearest to the window, then got into her side. "No!" I protested and crawled back onto her side.

"I just won, you can't come back" she laughed when I'd straddled her lap

"But I want this side"

"You should've fought harder then" she shrugged and I rolled my eyes and tried to get between her and the mattress so I could move her away "y/n, stop it"

"Why don't you make me?" I asked and she pinned me down by my wrists and held me on my side of the bed while she straddled my waist

"I'll sit here all night if I have to" she chuckled and I tried to get up but she was a lot stronger than I was so she really had the advantage here.

"You're mean" I complained

"You're mean, I just wanted to go to sleep but you insist on getting physical over my side of the bed. You should know better than to deprive me of my beauty sleep"