17

Waking up next to Kendall most weekdays wasn't something I was used to, but it was something I definitely wanted to get used to. She's usually wake up at 6:30 so she could leave by 7:45, so I'd decided to make a habit of talking to her before she got out of bed. "Morning" she smiled and kissed my cheek and then my lips

"Morning" I yawned "you were really good last night"

"Aren't I always?" She gasped, pretending to be mad

"Of course, I just liked it when you were-"

"Humping you?" She chuckled "ok bottom"

"Shut up, I just liked it" I blushed

"I know, it's fine. Do you want to take a shower with me?"

"Yeah, I just can't do stuff"

"I know, you're too tired in the mornings, I understand. I wouldn't want to eat pussy at half past six in the morning either" she said and carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the floor outside of her walk in shower, where I sat and let her turn it on. When we were in there, I looked out of the window and watched the sun rising over the already bustling city, and Kendall took it upon herself to wash me "this is new, you're letting me just wash you all over?"

"Mhm" I nodded "ooh, there's a cool building"

"Turn around" she demanded so I turned to face her "stop it" she said and turned me around again. I frowned and looked behind me to see her washing her own hair and ignoring me, and I was really confused

"What did I do?" I asked

"Nothing" she shrugged

"What?" I whined

"Let me wash my hair" she said and I rolled my eyes and got out of the shower. She was doing exactly what my dad used to do to me when I was younger, he'd be doing something nice with me like colouring in, I'd get distracted once and he'd get really mad and then not tell me what I'd done wrong. I wrapped myself up in a towel and put some jeans and a shirt on and went back to bed because I was upset. I buried my face in a pillow to try to hide the fact I was on the verge of tears, and when I heard her coming in, my heart started pounding in my chest. I had no idea what she was like to fight with, so I just stayed quiet and still, hoping she'd be nice to me. "Nice of you to wait for me" she said, and I made a little grumbly noise but didn't reply "y/n, you know I don't like it when you don't answer me. Fine. I'll see you at work if you're going to be this immature about it. And don't be late because you're crying on someone else's shoulder"

I ignored her and stayed put, and I heard her leave the room. I sat up and immediately started stressing about what to do, and how to play it. She was my boss, so I'd have to do what she said at work, but I could still be petty and argue with her outside of work. I did my makeup and slowly walked to the office which took me up until 9, and when I got there she was in her office. She beckoned me inside with an expressionless face, and I always got scared when she did that because it usually meant she was mad. "Where's my coffee?"

"Still in the machine at Starbucks I guess" I shrugged

"What's with the attitude? Grow up" she said

"I'm upset" I said

"Why?"

"Because you got mad at me for no reason"

"No I didn't. I'm a very rational person, now go and get me my coffee before I actually get mad at you"

"Whatever" I spat and stormed out of the office, and purposely took ages getting there and back. When I finally brought it to her, she looked outraged.