27

"Shh, stop fussing. I'm just braiding your hair" Kendall said and I carried on fidgeting. She was trying to calm me down and give me a relaxing time before her sister dropped her kids over to stay the night but I just wanted to carry on with what I'd been doing all day, which was organising her jewellery that she never seemed to wear. She was stood behind me in the closet and I was now sorting through her silver jewellery.

"Kenny, I'm fine. This is relaxing"

"But I haven't seen you all day and you're ignoring me for rings and necklaces" she said and kissed my cheek, then went back to doing my hair

"But I wanna make it all in order" I said

"You can, just speak to me as well" she said "can you hold this bit for me? I need a hair tie"

"Yeah" I nodded. As soon as she came back I dropped it and she sighed and finished it quietly.

"Princess?" She asked quietly and I nodded to show I was listening "excuse me"

"Yes Kenny?"

"Do you want to spend some time with me? You can do that another time" she said. She sounded really shy when she was asking, something I rarely heard.

"Why?"

"Because I love you and I've been at work all day so I haven't seen you" she said

"So do this with me"

"Baby" she said and turned me around to face her "oh look, I can see your face. That's nice. You've had all day to yourself, why don't you spend some time with me? I just feel a little ignored"

"I'm sorry" I said and closed the cupboard I'd been organising "do you need help getting anything ready?"

"I'd love it if you'd put some pants on and helped me make dinner"

"I can do that" I said and went into my closet and put some leggings on.

She showed me how to make my favourite pasta, and I realised how much I'd missed her while she was in the middle of weighing the spaghetti so I got between her and the counter and gave her a cuddle "you're so cute and cuddly"

"I love you, I'm so sorry I made you feel sad, do you want me to make it up to you?"

"That's an offer I've never had before" she said and unbuttoned her trousers, but the doorbell rang before I could even touch her. "The kids are really nice and well behaved, don't worry about them not liking you. Just don't swear or mention that we do anything unorthodox"

"Okay" I beamed and zipped up her fly before she went to go and collect them "do you want me to come with you?"

"I do" she said and we went to the door together. There were 4 children, all walking around their mom. "Hey Kim, how's it going?" Kendall asked and hugged her sister.

"Amazing thanks Ken, good evening y/n" she said and hugged me as well

"Hey" I smiled

"Have you met my kids yet? This is North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm. They're really good for Kendall because she's just so talented with people and getting them to do whatever she wants" she joked and winked at me

"Auntie Ken, can I have a lolly?" One of them asked

"Not now because I made you pasta and you won't have room for that if you eat a lolly" my girlfriend said really sweetly and I caught myself staring at her while she spoke to them all "okay, bye Kim. Have a nice night, see you tomorrow"

"Bye Ken, bye y/n, bye babies" she said and the kids all came inside with their things and sat in the living room "could you go bond with the kids while I finish cooking?"