31

I woke up in Kendall's bed at night time and I shivered out of sheer coldness. Pablo was sleeping at the end of the bed by my feet and I went to go see him because I'd never got to see him grow up. "I'm sorry Pablo" I sighed into his golden fur and he wagged his tail happily "do you feel like your other mommy's gone? I'm sorry baby"

I got out of bed and quietly snuck around the house looking for my coke. I knew she hadn't got rid of it because she'd want to have it; that's just what she was like. Eventually I found it under the sink in the second spare bedroom and I did a few lines. A few minutes later I felt a lot better and went back to bed with Kendall and removed the blanket between us so I could feel her body against mine. When I'd got comfortable next to her she put her arms around me and pulled me closer while she slept, and I held onto her.

I woke up again to the sound of Pablo's paws tapping on the wooden floor at first light and Kendall was still asleep so I went to do some more cocaine in the bathroom and everything felt okay again after five minutes. I put it exactly where it had been when I'd found it, then cuddled with Kendall again. She stirred just as I was getting comfy, and she stretched out and let herself wake up properly for a minute or two then went into the bathroom for a shower. I waited for her to come back and when she did, I opened my eyes and smiled at her. "Morning" she said while she rubbed her wet hair dry with a towel.

"Morning" I blushed when I saw her slender body wrapped in a towel that only just covered her up. I sat up by using my arms to push myself up and stretched out like that.

"Y/n?"

"Mhm?" I yawned and scratched my tummy

"You're not leaving much to the imagination there" she said and pointed to my chest. I looked down to see I wasn't wearing a shirt, just a tiny bra that barely covered anything.

"Fuck" I whispered but didn't make any effort to move "or memory?"

"Not funny" she said and went back into the bathroom. When she came back she was wearing clothes, and her weekend style was exactly the same. "Okay, could you do me a favour and not mention us cuddling to my girlfriend?"

"Your girlfriend sucks" I said

"You suck" she said and roughed up my hair, making my laugh "I can be your friend and help you though this but I can't be your girlfriend"

"When you break up you can" I shrugged

"Don't try and break us up or you won't be welcome here anymore" she said

"I won't, but you'll realise I'm awesome and you'll want me back. I'm welcome here anyway" I retorted and sat up

"You are. Do you want anything?" She asked softly

"Cuddles" I smiled and she got into the bed with me and let me snuggle up to her

"You're so good at cuddling" she sighed into my hair

"You're good ever since I taught you how to cuddle"

"I used to hate it before you" she said and I could tell she was holding back from kissing my forehead from the way she was hovering her lips just next to my face and her breathing was faster and heavier than usual

"I love cuddling, it's my favourite pastime"

"I prefer other things"

"My favourite pastime with another person, then"

"Again, other things are better"

"Really? You'd rather get fingered than snuggled?"

"Mhm" she smiled "is anyone taking care of you at the moment?"