Chapter Ten : Fear

Hello! Sorry for that cliffhanger; take your anger out on me! Tell me what you think and enjoy!

~~~

Harry screamed as his entire world lit up green and the man holding him jerked him around. They were in a dark room, but Harry couldn't see anything else past his tears. He sobbed, struggling to breathe from the force of it and how tightly the man was holding him. He punched weekly at the arm, legs flailing.

"Please, please," Harry choked out, throat hurting. A sharp pain on his head made him wince and cry out again quietly. His chest heaved, his head felt heavy. "Can't...bre-"

"Shut it!" The man yelled in his ear. Harry flinched away, gasping. "I told you I wasn't going to be the one that grabbed him," the man snapped to someone on the left. Harry looked over, maybe if he pleaded, maybe if he begged-

The person threw back their hood, revealing a woman who was cackling. "I was making sure your son didn't interrupt, Lucius." She licked her lips and snarled at Harry, revealing blackened teeth. "And you should be happy for this, after he tricked you when he was a child."

The man that was holding him scoffed and held Harry out. Harry gasped desperately for air, eyes falling closed and head tilting as he was suddenly very light headed. But then sharp, cruel fingers dug into his sides and he was being held like a baby and looking at the woman. She smiled down at him, mouth stretching unnaturally wide across pale and cracked skin.

She wiggled a blackened nail at him, cooing and shaking her hair. Harry winced as a greasy curl fell in his face. "Aren't you so cute and stupid?" She cackled, pinching his cheek hard enough to break the skin. Harry sobbed quietly, any hope he had fleeing him.

"Don't you think he's sweet, Roddy?"

Another man Harry couldn't see made a dismissive noise. The woman didn't seem to care.

Draco... Draco please help me...

He was carried up a shaky staircase that he thought would crash at any moment. The wood was rotten and peeled, dust raining down on them as they climbed.

"Filthy," the third one muttered. They reached the second floor, which was as decrepit as the rest. Harry curled in on himself as much as he could, looking at the rusty nails and mold covering the walls.

No no no no... Harry started sobbing again, closing his eyes. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't escape. He couldn't even wriggle around.

They stopped at a closed door at the end of the hallway. It opened with a horrible creaking, though Harry could see no one in the doorway. Once in the room, Harry was dropped on the rough floor. Crying out, Harry backed himself into a corner, wincing at the splinters that had hurt his hand.

His eyes darted around. He was good at looking for escapes, he had done it a lot. He could, now that they weren't holding him. There was a window on the other side of the room, but he wouldn't be able to reach it unless he climbed on the table. He wasn't fast enough. The door they had come through was blocked by the woman and one of the other two.

He couldn't see any other doors or windows, couldn't see anything except a broken couch and the deep scratch marks that marred the entire room. Giant ones, as big as Harry's arm. He whimpered quietly, staring at a jagged one near his feet.

Was the thing that did that here?

"Harry Potter." Someone hissed. Harry looked up, finding a man that had blended into the shadows so much Harry hadn't seen him in his panic. He stepped into the moonlight from the window, red eyes glowing like fire.